Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 01-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Suspended
Hey Necro i was out too, yea you have a special connection with Shiva, iv read some of your other posts too and stuff. Thats a very nice story you shared aswell and if you want to write more about that yea go ahead and continue it, i need to go to work soon so wont write to much right now, Thanks for your input and sharing all that you have so far and for the chat aswell.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hey Necro i was out too, yea you have a special connection with Shiva, iv read some of your other posts too and stuff. Thats a nice/cool story aswell and if you want to write more about that yea go ahead and continue it, i need to go to work soon so wont write to much right now, Thx for your input and for the chat.
Thank you.

I guess this is why, whenever I read the comment "I am/you are Shiva" my heart goes "Nope...negative...no...nope...NO!" and I get my back up over it.

I am me, Shiva is Shiva and then there is that which is both me AND Shiva or neither me NOR Shiva, but by the time that awareness is reached, I'm just too blissed-out to even care.

As for 'being in bliss' I drift in and out of a milder form of it on a daily basis, but the problem is that when I go into a full on bliss-trance, my flat could catch fire and I wouldn't even notice. I would be in the middle of a crowded mall and just totally freeze in one spot for a couple of hours...I cannot function normally whatsoever.

I also have 'bliss triggers' I need to avoid if I just don't want that to happen when I don't need it to happen.

I have another picture of Shiva behind my kitchen door, but I cannot even look at it...I have certain songs/mantras on my MP3 player and if I am in a social situation, I have to very quickly skip past them or it's 'bye bye Necro'. There's one that goes like this:

Nakaram makaram shikaram vakaram
Yakaram nirakarasakarasaram
Mahakalakalam maha neelakantam
Mahanandanandam mahattattahasam
Jhatajhuta rangaika ganga suchithram..
Jwaladrudranethram sumithram sugothram..

Agni lingathmakam jyothi lingathmakam
Vayu lingathmakam athma lingathmakam
Akhila lingathmakam agni somathmakam….

Om….Namah somayacha
Soumyayacha bhavyayacha
Bhagyayacha shantayacha
Shouryayacha yogayacha
Bhogayacha kalayacha
Kantayacha ramyayacha
Gamyayacha eeshayacha
Sreeshayacha sharvayacha...

This one is an instant "oi Kundalini ma...wake up and rise...RISE" switch for me, so I cannot listen to it if I don't want that to happen.

I know the whole meaning behind all of that and every word is a very powerful invocation of Lord Shiva...every...single...word of it!

So yeah...bliss happens only when I LET it. lol

As for the Avadhuta Gita...I'll read it in the original Sanskrit instead of an English translation.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Master
Continued....

I realise I'm straying off the main topic of the Avadhuta Gita and I will get back to it after I have studied it...and this thread is open to all replies about that and associated material anyway, but I wanted to just elaborate on what I have posted in my previous reply.

I don't know how to explain this...and of course it's going to end with me listening to that song again because I don't have any major responsibilities right now...

Ever have that weird sensation in your chest area when you see/hear something beautiful that strikes a chord with your very soul? It may be a kiss from your beloved, a hug from a child, the playful lick of a loving pet...all of a sudden, you feel like your heart leaps, or you are being stabbed in the chest, hit with an arrow or shot with a bliss-bullet? It is a feeling that's sort of painful, but also very pleasurable simultaneously and it's really nice, even though it's a kind of agony too?

Every time I hear this song, each and every single word of it shoots one of those little 'bliss bullets' into my heart and half way through the song, I am writhing on the floor in rapture going "make it stop!...make it stop!...no, keep going!...keep going!...no stop this...I can't take it!...yeah, you can...keep going" and it's like some kind of emotional orgasm...like repeated machine-gun bliss fellatio. Then during that experience, it's like bazinga! and there is no distance separating the base of my spine from the crown of my head...my whole spinal cord becomes energetically compressed as I just scream my love for Shiva as I spiritually and emotionally peak.

So, without further ado...you may not understand all the words like I can, but the vibration is what matters...and this will also affect those who can feel Shiva or who have a relationship with Shiva in many weird and mysterious ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lPozjD-WJA

Nakaram makaram shikaram vakaram
Yakaram

Na Ma Shi Va Ya

Namah Shivaya!

Om Namah Shivaya!
Old 02-09-2017, 02:35 AM
Suspended
Necro i just listened to the song you posted and yes i could feel it, thx 4 sharing, its ok aswell if the thread has gone a little off topic, it doesn't matter, let threads flow how they flow.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Knower
Thanks Naturesflow for posting.

Enjoyed the Moji video...quite powerful when an enlightened being reads the text.

I have the book from the Ramakrishna mission. It is there translated by one of my favourite swami's. Swami Ashokananda:
It's a nice one, with some short commentaries added to the sutras too.

I have found that reading some verses from this book occasionally serves to get me into a more detached mood. Sensing the kind of freedom the enlightened state seems to represent.

verse 5

"The essence and whole of Vedanta is this knowledge, this supreme
Knowledge: that I am by nature the formless all-pervasive Self"
Old 04-09-2017, 12:10 AM
Ascender
I've been looking for this one!! Thank you Nature Grows!! I lost it from my bookmarks and thanks to you it has rejoined. Thanks :)
Old 04-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
Thanks Naturesflow for posting.

Enjoyed the Moji video...quite powerful when an enlightened being reads the text.

Ur Welcome Bindu, yea i like that video too.

Quote:
I have the book from the Ramakrishna mission. It is there translated by one of my favourite swami's. Swami Ashokananda:
It's a nice one, with some short commentaries added to the sutras too.

Oh ok, cool, i look that one up but didn't find a pdf download for it.

Quote:
I have found that reading some verses from this book occasionally serves to get me into a more detached mood. Sensing the kind of freedom the enlightened state seems to represent.

verse 5

"The essence and whole of Vedanta is this knowledge, this supreme
Knowledge: that I am by nature the formless all-pervasive Self"

Yea reading it/hearing it can have that kind of effect on me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwaves
I've been looking for this one!! Thank you Nature Grows!! I lost it from my bookmarks and thanks to you it has rejoined. Thanks :)

Thats good lightwaves. np