Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Master
Another couple of new readings:
Twin Flame Psychic 1111, the titles are (copy & paste on YouTube):
- 10 Differences Between REAL Twin Flames and FALSE Twin Flames ( False Twin Flame Signs )
26 minutes, quite interesting and helpful.
- Twin Flames Healing Mirror
10 minutes, very helpful!

From Twinstrology: Reading for TFs around the new moon on 19th October:
- Twin Flame Energy Report for Libra New Moon: Believe in Miracles
1,5 hours, very interesting, she always does cards in the second half of the reading. I love Marla, she's good, and this time she was almost in tears near the end cos of one card. Love it when someone is authentic!
Old 16-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Deactivated Account
I haven't watched Marla in ages because it felt like she went back to karma cycling for a while so I wasn't really resonating.

She has shifted gear again - so there must have just has a little excess energy left in the collective and so she stayed behind to serve... blessings.

This message though resonated once again - I took - the message which I felt was very strong and getting stronger is to choose source love as an extension of the self love mastery the collective has been learning.
This is our doorway into multi - dimensionality. It's kind of a bit of a mind warp to start looking at divine partnerships from this level.
I find the mirror is coming much more on - board now - where TF is really a practice ground for source creator love here on earth lol.

It is interesting once you start to get into the depths of self love mastery because the entire universe really does become your mirror... and the TF experience here on earth... becomes like a springboard into... a much larger universal connection here on earth - it has been a very long time... since we remembered... just how expansive our existance within the universe really is.

Lol... that is what opened up for me in her reading.

I also noticed that she must be playing a very specific harmonic in the background of her videos . I've been hearing those harmonics frequently now days in my day to day life... Very calming and healing sounds of the universe. Must be the frequency of LOVE i am hearing lol.
Old 16-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
This week's reading from Twin flame Psychic 1111 is astounding!
It is an hour and a half, she does a lot of extra cards, and boy, is it all spot on!
Since many are struggling at the mo with their TF, it might give you insight and relief.
Not sure if I am allowed to link to it anymore, so just search for this on YouTube:

TWIN FLAME READING ~ 13th October 2017 ~ DON'T WORRY YOU WILL BE VICTORIOUS

I just couldn't watch this. I am not sure why, but I switched it off after the second card... Used to like her readings, but find her energy low.
Old 20-10-2017, 10:49 AM
Master
A Twinstrology short reading concerning the New Moon and the few days after, so still 'valid'.
Also a nice little exercise to do concerning you and your TF as this is the time for second chances, due to planetary positions.

You can find it on YouTube, copy / paste this:
Libra New Moon Update for Twin Flames