Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 24-05-2016, 06:55 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Sad1403, My friends are making a plan to go explore this destination in the most of the July. I think all of these posts will be helpful for them. I will this thread and I am sure they will get sufficient detail after reading it. I hope they will come back with great memories.

Anyone enjoyed the tour of Virginia Beach?
Old 07-10-2016, 09:32 AM
Pathfinder

I have visited in last month of July Boston. Many of the thing I had enjoyed there with my family but its public garden is best place for having fun and enjoying the holidays with all of the members. I ahve a plan to go there and enjoy my best time again there after ending my tours from new jersey to washington dc
Old 18-02-2017, 05:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Well buddy still I never enjoyed the family tour in Public Garden. But after reading your opinion I think I should go for this soon and should experience of being there. I would like to enjoy a family trip of this place in my upcoming holidays. I hope so I will also enjoy a lot just like you. Buddy let me know the nearest attractions of Public Garden in Boston which I can explore during my tour.
Old 20-02-2017, 05:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I never been there in Boston and having no idea about its popular places. But mow I also have decided that in my fist free time I will make a move towards this destination and will visit the attractions of this city soon. Let me know the names of best and most beautiful attraction's names of Boston. I hope so all of you will reply me with quite useful suggestions and informative stuff.