Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Experiencer
If you were a dog would you really know?

I have stumbled upon a query in my mind that I can't shake. I have had several past live recalls with quite a bit detail and emotion. But when I start to reach the deeper part of my pysche (for a current lack of a better term), I start to envision non-human traits and thoughts. Anyone else have these? And what do you think about when having this recall? A non-human past live cannot be too conscience, right? I mean...look at your pet right now and imagine that capability of remembering when in fact the 'world' considers them just stimulus response activities.

Just wanting to know. This could help me find common ground on what I have perceived so far to either acknowledge for what it is and move on or discount it as a mere fantasy...an inconsequential dream that has no bearing on reality - either present past or future.
Old 17-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Myer

Would I know if I was a dog?

Hell yes! Especially when it came eating dog food!!! LOL

Myer
Old 17-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myer
Would I know if I was a dog?

Hell yes! Especially when it came eating dog food!!! LOL

Myer

LOL!!!
Old 18-02-2011, 12:54 PM
SandybytheSea

Kontufoto,
As a past life regressionist, I have regressed some people (very few) to lives as various animals. I have come to understand that we go thruogh many stages in our soul journey, and when we reach the stage of being an animal, we are ready to understand and to give and receive love so we can progress to the next step. Not all animals have that opportunity, but those that do can make a faster transition from animal to human.
It's a wonderful gift, because it means that when WE bring an animal into our life, we are actually assisting another soul to become more conscious and who knows - to come back next time as a human!
Old 18-02-2011, 03:23 PM
LightFilledHeart

I agree that spirit can take any form it desires for the lessons and experiences it requires, so yes, it is possible for people to have incarnated as animals and vise versa. But I do NOT agree that the animal expression is somehow a lower one... quite the contrary, especially in the case of domestic pets. Animals are many times more advanced spiritally than their human counterparts, and in fact are high spiritual teaching masters, masquerading in humble fur suits!
Old 18-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Experiencer
Thank you to the two posters above for your input.

It makes sense from the perspective that pets and animals are live forms too! What we do with them (as spiritual beings) is up to us since we dictate their actions and control their mannerisms.

I was in a drumming meditation awhile ago and all sorts of animal emotions and some tendencies surfaced. I really didn't know what to make of it at the time but it did generate lasting awarenesses in my upper Chakra levels. I communicated the details to the person in charge of the event and it was acknowledged the perceptions perceived were genuine according to the information expected and received. It was quite a realization as I had zero knowledge what would evolve in this sort of meditation but I was very satisfied nevertheless.
Old 18-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Ascender
Oh yes definitely I would like to know if i were a dog.

I were once a bear a big beautiful female bear and I loved fish. In meditation I sometimes can find that state and feel the strength from the big animal.

Yours

A peaceful mind

Ps: You could try to find that part inside of you :O)

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching