Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 23-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking My first prayer to the universe

I'm really excited and wanted to share this with you all. I'm new here, and to the path, so I'm still learning.

I have a problem with migraines. I have since I was at least four years old. When I get a migraine, I get stupid. I often ask my kids to be patient with me because it's like thinking through a fog.

I'm also in grad school and we're working on a big project. I'm a very organized and clean person so I've had no trouble keeping my studies in order. Until now. During a migraine episode I misplaced a very important packet regarding our project. Losing this had serious consequences and I was beginning to panic since I couldn't find it anywhere. I even looked in unlikely places and still nothing.

In my history, I've prayed to the Mormon Heavenly Father. I've prayed to the Christian God. For the first time I sent a prayer out to the universe to help me find this packet.

I closed my eyes and opened my palms. I sent a prayer that I would be guided to where I had placed it. I imagined energy pouring from my head and my hands and I felt like my body was vibrating. I again picked up my papers that I had already gone through three times, but underneath was a thick book. I felt the impression to pick it up and flip through it. There, folded up between the pages, was the packet. I couldn't believe it! I've never EVER felt that feeling before and I've certainly never had a prayer answered that quickly.

I'm feeling a confirmation that I'm on the right path and it feels SO GOOD!
Old 23-02-2017, 06:22 PM
Experiencer
You really are blessed Nice to hear something like this, i felt it..
Old 23-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you!
Old 23-02-2017, 07:38 PM
Master
that is so awesome!!
Old 21-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Seeker

Insight comes to you when you least expect it. Glad the universe was able to guide you.
Old 22-03-2017, 12:17 AM
Smile

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Master
It sounds all beautiful to hear.