Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-08-2019, 09:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel Encounter?

This happened almost 20 years ago when my oldest son was just a baby.
I was in an abusive relationship with his father at the time, my now ex husband.
One morning I literally woke up and thought to myself, ' I cannot do this anymore' so I packed a few belongings in a bag, put my son in his pram and left my home with only £5 in my pocket. He'd never let me have any money of my own.
I was terrified and still really young back then. I'd decided to go back to Edinburgh to stay with my mother as I had nowhere else to go.
There was a two hour bus journey ahead of us and as I was standing waiting for the bus to arrive, a lady who looked to be around early 50s, dressed in a cream coloured mac, immaculately dressed with short fair hair and beautiful blue eyes stood next to me and told me that she knew I was very scared but that I'd be ok and that I was doing the right thing. I'd never met this lady before so I was stunned. She sat next to me on the bus the whole time and helped me get off at my stop with my son's pram. Once off the bus , she took both my hands in hers and told me I'd be ok and that my son was special. She gave me a ten pound note which I tried to politely decline but she tucked it into my pocket and walked away.She literally walked across the street and vanished.
My son is 20 years old now.
I will always be so thankful and blessed to have met her.
I reckon she was an angel.
Thanks for reading this guys
Love and light
X
Old 20-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Master

I do believe she was an angel, things like this happened to me.

Do you have this feeling of light radiating from that person? This is what I feel, I can tell for sure that they were angels in disguise, from my own experience, they appear when we truly need them.
Old 21-08-2019, 06:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I do believe she was an angel, things like this happened to me.

Do you have this feeling of light radiating from that person? This is what I feel, I can tell for sure that they were angels in disguise, from my own experience, they appear when we truly need them.
Thanks That man.
Yes, I just felt so calm around her. I guess she had a certain light within her. Was a long time ago but I've never forgotten her and never will.
I'm lucky this happened to me.
X
Old 21-08-2019, 09:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaSun
I'm lucky this happened to me.
X

Hi,

We are all dearly loved. Yes that was an angel of some kind. She said your son was special. All children are. Is there any thing in particular you notice about him?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-08-2019, 09:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

We are all dearly loved. Yes that was an angel of some kind. She said your son was special. All children are. Is there any thing in particular you notice about him?

John
Thank you John.
Yes , he's very musically gifted. He's also one of the most gentle, emotionally intelligent young men I've ever known. Yes I'm bias cause I'm his mum but he really is a genuine empathetic young soul you could wish to meet
X