Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-09-2011, 04:48 AM
Scottmana

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper100
Hi all

I would like to ask what may seem to be a rather simple question.

From some of the Near Death Experiences I have read, it seems that some people were well and truly dead for a few days, yet they returned to life. If they can return to life, and if it is true that spirit gives lifeless matter life, why cant we see many people coming back to life after they had died?
The answer is this, as there are two basic parts here you need to look at both. The first is the body, pop a big hole in the chest or run over a body with a truck and he can't come back simply because the body is not inhabitable anymore.

There was once a test done by some scientists. In the test there was an older woman they were told would die and she consented for them to study her as she died. They connected electrical devices to her to see if electricity in the body changed as a person died. Normally a person generates around 45watts of power to animate a body (alot of power fir a human would be 70 watts). When she died she jumped to over 500watts. Why? Because all of us control our bodies with electrical means and as her body died, she did not want to let it go. She upped the juice until it was clear that the body was not going to respond no matter how hard she pushed it.

Also, talk to enough people about this and you will hear the tale of the guy that was really into what he was doing and the body dies so fast the being has not realized it and only after the fact begins to wounder why nobody pays attention to him.

The second is when the being decides to leave the body. There is nothing required for this but the lack of willingness to animate the body. It should be noted that the heart is tied to you, so when you leave the body, the heart stops. People that just "keel over for no reason" have simply left their body. If you see someone do this, check their heart quickly, you will need to keep it going long enough to get the being back in the body. Doctors run into this allot. The being leaves and the body can live but the heart is not restarting and run the defibrillator all they want, it's over...

It can happen for any number of reasons:
-The being decides the life is not worth the trouble.
-The body is injured or troubled somehow and the being thinks its lost so leaves... but latter it's ready to be animated again.
And a few other reasons it's probably better not to list.

In this second case, so long as the body can be kept inhabitable, you can talk to the body and through it, reach the being and get him to come back and reanimate it.

Hope this helps.
Old 18-09-2011, 07:20 AM
sappy

Most likely because when you die or something really tramatic happens there is a chemical in your brain called DMT the most powerful hallucinogen known to mankind that is released probably as some kind of defense mechanism the body is truly an amazing thing and why i say this is because i have had near death experience when i was a teenager because i drank ALOT and one night my destructive self mixed that alcohol with valium and oxycontin yeah i know extremely stupid but what happened is well i lost consciousness everything went black then i found me from a birds eye view looking at myself extremely interesting experience there is more to it than that but i don't feel like typing that much so basically i had your typical experience and a couple years down the road i had come across DMT and i did it and it was a extremely profound experience almost exactly like my OBE and i even saw light beings and "GOD" or what ever this incredible all knowing intellegent light it was life changing so after that i did research on DMT to find out that your brain naturally produces it. Now am i saying all NDE's are DMT trips no because how could i honestly say for sure it's just the experiences were so similar it's amazing but that's just one theory because the ones that have stayed dead obviously aren't here to tell us about it or are they?
Old 10-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Dinko

Quote:
Hi all

From some of the Near Death Experiences I have read, it seems that some people were well and truly dead for a few days, yet they returned to life. If they can return to life, and if it is true that spirit gives lifeless matter life, why cant we see many people coming back to life after they had died?
yo, read at home with god(Neal Walsch)and the ra material law of one i think u shall find some answers there
Luz & Amor
Old 13-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Eutrarius

I don't know that anyone has ever been dead "for a few days". Within hours the decomposition process begins in the guts, blood coagulates in even less time, a whole host of proteins begin changing almost instantly. People have been technically dead for matters of minutes and have had profound experiences which I don't think can be readily dismissed, but the reason the dead can't come back to life is because the body is very quickly ruined as the inhabitation for any kind of a soul.
Old 13-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sappy
Most likely because when you die or something really tramatic happens there is a chemical in your brain called DMT the most powerful hallucinogen known to mankind that is released probably as some kind of defense mechanism the body is truly an amazing thing and why i say this is because i have had near death experience when i was a teenager because i drank ALOT and one night my destructive self mixed that alcohol with valium and oxycontin yeah i know extremely stupid but what happened is well i lost consciousness everything went black then i found me from a birds eye view looking at myself extremely interesting experience there is more to it than that but i don't feel like typing that much so basically i had your typical experience and a couple years down the road i had come across DMT and i did it and it was a extremely profound experience almost exactly like my OBE and i even saw light beings and "GOD" or what ever this incredible all knowing intellegent light it was life changing so after that i did research on DMT to find out that your brain naturally produces it. Now am i saying all NDE's are DMT trips no because how could i honestly say for sure it's just the experiences were so similar it's amazing but that's just one theory because the ones that have stayed dead obviously aren't here to tell us about it or are they?

Is DMT related to LSD in any way? Like many, I like to hear obe/nde stories. Have you ever written down your experiences?

Old 14-11-2011, 12:11 AM
darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
I think because their spirits had not detached themselves from their earthly garb (body). Until our 'silver chord' has been severed, we are still connected with our bodies.
This is true IMO from personal experience :)
Old 14-11-2011, 04:26 PM
DeeVia7

i think most of the stories you heard or read is mostly based on medical errors by classifying them as deceased but they're really not dead.
Old 20-11-2011, 11:11 PM
PanBaccha

Quote:
Hi all

Many simply don't want to once they've been exposed
to the other side. Others do because they have things
which are still to be done. The choice comes down to them.
The Light,-- that conscious, living, intelligent light to which
they become one with is very difficult to want to leave for a
dank, insensitive, dull, and semi-dark world called earth.