Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 06-10-2019, 02:13 AM
Master
Yes! To me winter is a time to rest, spend time with family and friends because summer I was just to busy to even know what day it was. Typically fall is my favorite time of year but so far this fall has been yucky and wet.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Knower

I suppose for many people, summertime is the nicest part of the year, whereas I enjoy all the four seasons.

My favorite season is autumn. As a lad, I would spend many hours playing with the leaves in our sprawling backyard, lined with maple trees. During this period, it was often my duty to rake up these colorful, redolent fallen ones. This I loved and was no chore for me to do.

As for Winter, my love of it, too, also dates back to the time of my youth, when I used to go tobogganing or play in the backyard with my older brother, for hours at a time, building snowmen.

When I talk with people, most say they’d love to live where it’s verdant and balmy all the time, some place where they don’t even know what an icicle is. Personally, I’d get bored living in a climate where it’s sunny and warm all year round.

For me, as an aesthete, there is nothing quite like walking at evenfall on a mild midwinter day when the snow is gently falling and the air is pleasant but crisp enough to feel brisk, or looking at the snow-capped trees during the day when the sun is shining and the snow is glistening. In these indescribably and subtly beautiful moments, somewhat enchanting as they are, I sense a numinous nuance in the air and feel one with creation. ‘Tis the time of the year when I prefer savoring warm apple cider and cocoa over cooler beverages.

Granted, I can do without the periodic inclement weather that Winter brings with it – the blizzards and the heavy snowfalls – and by the end of it, I can’t wait for Spring to arrive and to get out the golf clubs. There’s also nothing quite like being out on the links on a peaceful morning when the sun is out and the grass sparkles with dew.
Old 21-10-2019, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat
I suppose for many people, summertime is the nicest part of the year, whereas I enjoy all the four seasons.

My favorite season is autumn. As a lad, I would spend many hours playing with the leaves in our sprawling backyard, lined with maple trees. During this period, it was often my duty to rake up these colorful, redolent fallen ones. This I loved and was no chore for me to do.

As for Winter, my love of it, too, also dates back to the time of my youth, when I used to go tobogganing or play in the backyard with my older brother, for hours at a time, building snowmen.

When I talk with people, most say they’d love to live where it’s verdant and balmy all the time, some place where they don’t even know what an icicle is. Personally, I’d get bored living in a climate where it’s sunny and warm all year round.

For me, as an aesthete, there is nothing quite like walking at evenfall on a mild midwinter day when the snow is gently falling and the air is pleasant but crisp enough to feel brisk, or looking at the snow-capped trees during the day when the sun is shining and the snow is glistening. In these indescribably and subtly beautiful moments, somewhat enchanting as they are, I sense a numinous nuance in the air and feel one with creation. ‘Tis the time of the year when I prefer savoring warm apple cider and cocoa over cooler beverages.

Granted, I can do without the periodic inclement weather that Winter brings with it – the blizzards and the heavy snowfalls – and by the end of it, I can’t wait for Spring to arrive and to get out the golf clubs. There’s also nothing quite like being out on the links on a peaceful morning when the sun is out and the grass sparkles with dew.

That is quite poetic....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-10-2019, 02:00 PM
Master
I am looking forward to the colder weather. I have been a literal hot mess all spring and summer. Just one BIG hot flash.
the last few days have been heaven on earth with the cooler temps at night, I am actually getting more sleep.
I heard this winter is going to be a big weather event - sort of like the weather we experienced in 2014. lots of snow and cold. I loved it then, and hopefully we'll get some of what they are predicting.