Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-06-2019, 02:22 AM
Seeker

Seeing spirits of living people

There's been 4 separate occasions i've seen spirits with 4 different people that are still alive, the first time I was driving with my friend Skylar and we were having a discussion about how we felt of ourselves (I can't remember the conversation since it was years ago) we stopped talking after awhile and when I looked over at him I saw what appeared to be his spirit hovering above his head (it was only the chest up) the spirit was the color of light, crystal clear blue ocean water and he seemed to be wearing apparel an Emporer would wear I stared in wonder for a moment then looked back toward the road, happy that someone like that is my friend ( he is an outstanding leader as a person) but perhaps his past life he ruled.

The next time I was at my friend Remy's house, I was explaining to him about this abbreviation I made of Y.O.U. (Your Own Universe) and the moment I told him the whole phrase i started hearing voices echo in my head and the only thing i remember was the voice saying "that means mind came first" suddenly his spirit sprung out of his body (also just the chest and up) and it was the same color as the last spirit I saw. I dont remember the apparel the spirit was wearing but I do remember seeing a yellow blob in the center of his head and my theory (based of Michael Newtons Journey of Souls) the yellow blob indicated the spirits advancement (yellow meant he was above average in the different levels a spirit progresses) and Remy is an intelligent person who scored super high in math. I asked him if he saw anything in his mind becuase when I first created the abbreviation I saw the universe in my mind with 3 purple stars in the center, Remy told me he saw a wormhole and he was literally stunned for half a hour afterwards, he couldn't belive what he saw and neither could I.

The next time I saw a spirit I was running down the side of the road by myself thinking of the Olympics, I started thinking of the medals I thought of gold, silver, but when I thought of bronze this bronze, oval appeared in my mind suddenly a world appeared inside the bronze bubble with a dirt road directly in the middle and a forest on both sides of the road everything was the same color as it is on Earth. As all that appeared I saw my spirit running down the dirt road my apparel was of a medieval magician with horizontal silver stripes perfectly aligned throughout the apparel (my spirit was also the blue color). My spirit was reading a book as big as a great bible with one hand while running on his feet, he then shut the book with a snap of his hand and he looked up, he ran faster toward me until he ran out of sight. I was still running on the road the whole time just staring into this world until it faded away.

The last time I seen a spirit I was staying the night at my friend Kody's. I was laying down trying to fall asleep when suddenly felt a pressure on my head then this image of a golden gate below the universe appeared and in front of the golden gate I saw Kodys spirit posted in front as if he was protecting it but instead of the typical blue spirit I saw 3 times he was pink. I layed there noticing the spirit looked happy, it faded away and I was left with so many questions.

I never truely understood the meaning behind all these sightings but I'm wondering if anyone else has ever seen the spirits of their friends before? And if you have what did they look like? I've had a lot of sightings in my mind that relate to spiritual knowledge but I never dug deep enough to learn the truth about my life since I'm all alone with my beliefs, nobody believed in what I saw and I have nobody to guide me. These all happened about 5 years ago and I am just recently finding the motivation to study and practice spirituality because i feel like a higher power is trying to guide me on the right path.

Thank you for reading my post and I'm open to anything you might have to say. I'm just seeking guidance into the World Wisdom and I hope somebody could offer help in getting started in finding innate powers some of us may have.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:07 AM
Pathfinder

Hey thegolem, I'm a seeker too , very interesting u can see spirits with living ppl, I've seen stuff not spirits but strange things i couldn't really explain , or why i was seeing it , u must hav some type of gift. seeing spirits with living ppl. , i think we hav gifts , i think mine is relationship to birds. esp red cardnial birds. guess they must be my totum aminal. ,anyway. I m always reading up on parnormal stuff. , spirituality , anything i can get my hands on to learn more about the spirit world. I try &meditate sometimes i can see diff things will pop in my head that odd but somestimes i go to sleep i guess it comes &goes with me. but anyway injoyed reading ur experience.
Old 24-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Ascender
Great experiences
Ive had similar where i see spirits of the living i think people out of body all the time wether they aware of it or not i often see myself doing different things in visions
I have also had the word Y.O.U said to me for several years
I wonder if that is an abrievation of your own universe
Im pretty sure though people spirit or astral what ever its called of the body does go and explore
Old 30-07-2019, 06:10 AM
Master
In the Bible, Acts 12:15 claim what the girl saw was Peter's angel. It turned out it was Peter.

Apparently this is common........ but rarely talked about.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Ascender
I agree with bigjohn its not talked about enough
and it happens daily
People are awakening more and need help and advice on this subject what thegolem has mentioned
Old 20-09-2019, 01:38 AM
Master

I dont know what you are seeing , but as we all leave our body during deep sleep ( o.b.e.) a few people do see the astral body of still living people and mistake it for a ghost .