Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-03-2019, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Who rightly knows and can truly say the twin flame concept is true and exists?

Those that profess to know and or experienced,are they like some resurrected god?

Where's the proof?

The way i see it,there are x amount of humans on this planet,your bound to run into someone like yourself,right?

Then you come cross someone like yourself in many respects and then from what you've read on the net about twin flames,you come to some conclusion and 'think' you've found a twin flame.

A damaging concept,as i only know too well and experienced myself.

Don't buy into it.
So you got hurt and now are disappointed/angry/depressed/bitter/something like that, and now you decide something isn't true based on the fact that you got hurt.
As for proof, that question alone says you're not connected/aligned (anymore). People who live in their head, from ration & logic, need proof. If that makes you happy, no problem. But you don't sound happy. More like you feel wronged and now need to judge what you thought was paradise in order to feel a tad better.

There's no proof for anything much when it comes to energy work. There's no proof you feel/hear/see an angel, spirit, ancestor and so on. There's no proof you really send energy when you heal. Although I believe they're doing tests with it.
But who needs that proof? People who are hurt and angry and in their head, and scientists. And science always lags behind, because they require proof, then 10-20 yrs later find out the ones who were intuiting & feeling were right all along.
Needing proof is Bee-Es. Not where your power and inner strength are.

If you feel this way because you lost a lover whom you thought to be your TF, you only experienced what most do: meeting someone, mistakingly thinking they're your TF because it feels good and you so want to have a TF relationship. I know it sounds heartless, not meant that way, but for most it's an ego thing, needing that TF connection, as if that is the solution to all problems, solves lack of self-love and so on. That's why ppl get so hurt & upset when it doesn't work out. And it doesn't because 99.9999% of the time the person wasn't their TF to begin with.

Take your time to heal. Be kind to yourself, and don't blame anyone or anything. That's only a distraction from the pain on the inside.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Seeker

Ain’t the concept about the twin is about unconditional love. The connection is love eternal. I love my counterpart unconditionally, I love and want nothing more than that person to be happy even if I am not involved. True love is inspirational so meeting your counterpart should inspire you or awaken you. When I met my counterpart and separated I longed to have that connection back. I realize now that the connection itself is love and it’s eternal. I will always love my counterpart as he inspired me and thought me how to truly love. Love is not about possession which most people tend to forget. I was thought the tue meaning of love and is not about being with your twin it’s about the inspiration and the love. Wanting noting than the best for another even if it means the self sacrifice of not being around. As the true connection is eternal Love.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:50 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So you got hurt and now are disappointed/angry/depressed/bitter/something like that, and now you decide something isn't true based on the fact that you got hurt.
As for proof, that question alone says you're not connected/aligned (anymore). People who live in their head, from ration & logic, need proof. If that makes you happy, no problem. But you don't sound happy. More like you feel wronged and now need to judge what you thought was paradise in order to feel a tad better.
Wow!assume much!!!!

How do you base an assumption as fact by what i wrote?
Old 03-03-2019, 12:58 AM
janielee

Not a fan either.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
originally posted by Ziusudra

Frankly, it is not something that one wants to believe, it is something that one ended up believing because... (after decades of having it and suffering with it...)

Those few with spiritual gifts who have the abilities to see beyond this physical realm can also see these connections - with its long histories and its strong unbreakable energy bonds.

If one is suffering for decades because of it, why not just surrender? That's what you never quite got to over there. Surrender. Why not apply that?

Quote:
Those with scientific knowledge of our universe and multiverse can assume the possibility of other intelligent beings beside mere humans on this earth.

You are correct. They do a lot more than assume. Some of them even wear sunglasses.

Quote:
I agree that it can be damaging concept for those who 'wants' to believe so they can justify their unhealthy attachments to the person - including justifying why they need to breakup marriages, having an affair with a married person, desiring much younger women, and creating bad karma with others that they harm in the process. etc etc

Yikes. What a juggernaut. I'd say the person you are describing was profoundly mentally ill. If you are an 'empath', and you think you've soul ties to this person, and you suspect they are sick, well, I don't know what to tell you. At the very least don't summon them up. Spiritually, it's a terrible idea, emotionally, it's very telling, and ultimately it could result in them standing in your lie. Yes, it could result in big bad karma, but if your hands are clean, why worry about it?

Quote:
It is similar as believing in UFO

Those who actually saw and experienced UFO (including commercial pilots ,few astronauts, some world leaders including one US president) believe the existence of UFO without any doubts.

Yes. Personally, the difference is my interaction with UFOs has been just as bewildering but always peaceable and pleasant.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
originally posted by Elabr8Aspie

Wow!assume much!!!!

How do you base an assumption as fact by what i wrote?

Kid, you need to join the service. You're not going to make it on the street.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:40 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm more ore less with ssdm1 and Khalli.
Experience comes first and the concept fits (I wasn't interested even in SM, either) later and you just accept this phenomena as your fate.
(ah forgot about it;mine has happened almost at the same time as I got the connection and I was like, ok this is it. The info popped up at the right time.)

Aaaaand contrary to some popular belief, I don't think it's that "special" nor "dramatic". Even after having met my own, I consider my relationships with other people without SC are all special in their own ways and I'm not much of a drama fan anyway.

I think the way it is advertised as "ultimate prize" is what put many people in misery. Because without it, you are not awaken nor happy or something. So you all go through karma clearing with a lot of pains involved in order to meet yours and your efforts get "rewarded" by that. Sorry, I don't think I made any efforts in order to meet mine. I was just being myself and that may have helped me clear my karma but so what?. I wasn't being myself in order to get rewarded. You shouldn't be thinking it's about your "effort you make in order to get the reward", really.

I don't think all TF couples appear to be the happiest couples on earth, either.
Especially if they are here to prove that this special connection is what makes them the happiest couples then that will make me doubt their authenticity instead.
Ha how can you boast about your mere fate man? It's so personal. You just deal with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if many, many old couples sitting quietly together on a bench at a park are TF without people ever noticing (their magnitude of soul connections). Do they need to be that "visible" and dramatic so as to make others recognize? Same thing goes for angles. If someone appears to be an angels to you even without the generic appearance of it, he or she can still be your angel and others don't necessarily need to recognize it for you. Why do people tend to think all the spiritual things are so visible? I'd think many people's spiritual superiority are rather unseen and unspoken. Maybe people whose spirit are advanced as theirs can only tell.

My parents' looks like SM at least but I've never cared about that. They're pretty much at the same level and sort of serve as a mirror to each other which help them learn things and work things out together. Don't care about labeling. God gave them each other.The same for mine.

Last edited by LonLon : 03-03-2019 at 07:35 AM.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:55 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
Kid, you need to join the service. You're not going to make it on the street.

"There is no love of living without despair of life." - Albert Camus
Old 03-03-2019, 02:38 AM
Deactivated Account

"He was under the impression that he belonged wherever there was something interesting to see." - William Saroyan
Old 03-03-2019, 03:32 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
"He was under the impression that he belonged wherever there was something interesting to see." - William Saroyan

In general, fashion is decorative, it's protective, it acknowledges that the world does involve conflict, and you might be attacked by assumptions, presumptions, and attitudes. Margo Jefferson