Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 08-02-2019, 07:08 PM
Master
Cronometer

This thread is about Cronometer which lets you track the nutrition and everything from foods you eat, and has daily exercise and other stuff available to play with too.

I am interested in it out of fun more than necessity, because I don't believe in calorie counting, but it's still cool to see how what you eat matches up to standard recommendations and whatnot. The ideal is to eat foods that are really good for you, but if you're afraid that you're not measuring up it might be worthwhile to check out this app, and possibly even come up with new recipes to meet your goals.

It is easy and free to sign up, unless you want fancy elite options then you have to pay extra but there are plenty of nice functions available for free.

https://cronometer.com/#diary

I heard about this app from Gem in another thread, and he will probably be glad to see this dedicated to it. If you have any questions about it he can probably help,

like I am hoping he can help me with this query lol.. how come it says protein % is only at 54% for the day but all the amino acids are in excess of 100%? when you go well over 100% for the other nutrients it puts you in the red like you're being bad but it wants you to have all your amino acids in excess of 100 or even 200% to meet the protein daily requirement? (perhaps an example of how silly protein recommended requirements are ) but just curious about that.. does it just not ever say individual amino acids are in excess? or is there a certain threshold for each nutrient including amino acids?