Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-01-2019, 02:59 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
What are the things you have to do to accomplish your mission? Can you be a bit more concrete?

When I post I think lots of the time I am channeling from spirits and other other worldly beings from different dimensions, i'm not sure but I strongly feel they are from the spirit realms, so because the post is channeled I am not thinking some of the words but just instantly writing them down so this is why it does not come across so concrete to you.

I believe we never accomplish are mission it is ever evolving as is what we call God. But my evolving mission well there are things I have already done/ put into play and things I plan to do to help bring about a changes in are world for the better, and to also relate/ commune and converse with other light warriors.
I think seemingly small things we do can bring about big changes

Last edited by Pagandell : 19-01-2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
And what is it good for to "attraction to the mother earth spirit"?

I have always had a link into the mother earth spirit, when I was a child I would communicate to plants with my 3rd eye, now I do it with animals.
We really need to start looking after nature it is are responsibility i'm sure you are aware of this although there are those who do not seem to care like those in control.

Last edited by Pagandell : 20-01-2019 at 09:01 AM.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:09 PM
Master
I am of the belief Jesus was a Light Warrior as are Wiccans/ Pagans. They nailed him to a cross then used his name to form a religion that burnt the witches alive.
Old 20-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Master
Cool

Surely we will rise again into prominence. And this will be the real Armageddon when the true anti Chrirt shall be revealed.
Old 02-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Knower

I live in Europe too.
Old 02-02-2019, 09:13 PM
Knower

I'm unhappy because I don't want to live here on this planet but sometimes I think my life is just a dream
Old 02-02-2019, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
I live in Europe too.
which part, if you dont mind saying
Old 04-02-2019, 03:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Interesting, I have felt this way as well, a slow process of events, visions and out of body experiences led me to believe I am some type of warrior.

I have been in the presence of various gods or higher entities had experiences most people would not believe.

Also one night during a LSD trip me and a friend were having a shared experience and were both producing such a incredible amount of energy it seemed time had slowed around us this was evident on a computer screen where we were attempting to play a game. During this time we both took a silent oath as it felt we were pushing darkness away and I remember something specific about the flower of creation and fire. We both said and later confirmed we would fight against the darkness.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:53 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
I'm unhappy because I don't want to live here on this planet
We have a wondrous planet, even if some of /most wood lands have gone, and the air and seas polluted. The birds still sing. And I am not unhappy with the neg people who have made my life hell at times and interfere with my mission and still do. As one event will allways lead into to another for the better. My heart wisdom tells me not to give in it is all part of my work as a light warrior. I beleave we all have the ability to bring about great changes in awareness towards the light. But when encountering the battle field of life it's not a pretty place . It's all to do with energy the light will allways over come the dark.

Last edited by Pagandell : 04-02-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
sometimes I think my life is just a dream
Down here we are in a dream state, we wake up when we ruturn to the spirit world.
in places where others do not.