Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-09-2018, 08:28 AM
Seeker

Repeatedly seeing 11:11

There’s a clock in my house and we’ve only had it a couple of months but it needs winding back up. The first time it stopped on 11:11 which I thought was a bit of a coincidence, the second time it also stopped on 11:11 and now I think this is the third. When I’m checking the time on my phone I’ll look and at least 4 times a week I’ll see that it’s 11:11
Old 05-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Just have to say that’s awesomeness..great syncs.. I look at clocks and odometers, and my electric devices and get the 11:11 and the *:22, *:33, *:44 *:55.. and or battery rates is at double numbers. I’m happy to see them and know I’m on track..
Old 05-09-2018, 02:22 AM
Pathfinder

I have been seeing numbers for awhile but like you 11:11 has been happening really frequently recently. I feel like there’s more meaningful to this number (it has a answer to my personal issue I’m going through right now) but I can’t decipher it. I’ve also been seeing a lot of baby deers recently which is really uncommon. I don’t know the meaning but every time I see there’s a comforting feeling. Hope I can connect the dots someday
Old 05-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abwithe
Just have to say that’s awesomeness..great syncs.. I look at clocks and odometers, and my electric devices and get the 11:11 and the *:22, *:33, *:44 *:55.. and or battery rates is at double numbers. I’m happy to see them and know I’m on track..

I don’t know if I’m on track though that’s the issue. I’m certain about every aspect of my life apart from my love life. What I feel makes no logical sense and it seems so far fetched
Old 05-09-2018, 10:03 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
I have been seeing numbers for awhile but like you 11:11 has been happening really frequently recently. I feel like there’s more meaningful to this number (it has a answer to my personal issue I’m going through right now) but I can’t decipher it. I’ve also been seeing a lot of baby deers recently which is really uncommon. I don’t know the meaning but every time I see there’s a comforting feeling. Hope I can connect the dots someday

Have you looked up the meaning of deers? Maybe that might help you to decipher the meaning?!
Old 05-09-2018, 10:06 PM
Seeker

I keep seeing things in pairs too. Today I saw two magpies among other things. I always see a certain car brand too, it’s the lesser bought model, white and there’s always two of them. I sometimes feel like I’m going mad
Old 06-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
There’s a clock in my house and we’ve only had it a couple of months but it needs winding back up. The first time it stopped on 11:11 which I thought was a bit of a coincidence, the second time it also stopped on 11:11 and now I think this is the third. When I’m checking the time on my phone I’ll look and at least 4 times a week I’ll see that it’s 11:11

Hi, I haven't been seeing 11:11 so much, but I've been experiencing lots and lots of synchronicity over the last couple of years. But just lately over the last couple of months I've been bombared with the numbers 333 and 33. It got to much at one point, and thankfully things have calmed. I find it quite confusing because some say it means you ARE on the right track, yet others say as soon as the synchronicity stops it means you know longer need guidance anymore because you are heading in the right direction???. So if we are doing the right thing and going in the right direction why get the numbers anyway. Like I say, I've been getting all sorts for the last couple of years.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
Hi, I haven't been seeing 11:11 so much, but I've been experiencing lots and lots of synchronicity over the last couple of years. But just lately over the last couple of months I've been bombared with the numbers 333 and 33. It got to much at one point, and thankfully things have calmed. I find it quite confusing because some say it means you ARE on the right track, yet others say as soon as the synchronicity stops it means you know longer need guidance anymore because you are heading in the right direction???. So if we are doing the right thing and going in the right direction why get the numbers anyway. Like I say, I've been getting all sorts for the last couple of years.

Yeah since writing this I have stopped seeing 11:11 as much. It's like they know I have acknowledged it and are no longer needing to show me the signs. Which should mean that I am on the right path.

Yesterday during meditation I asked my spirit guide a question and asked them to show me a sign that I wasn't wasting my time. I asked for my sign to be the number 23. Last night I looked at the time and it was 23:23 which I took as a weird coincidence. Later on I had an urge to look at my ''lucky Chinese numbers'' (which I don't believe in but yeah). I ignored it and the urge became stronger and I knew that the number was going to be on there and bam it was. I'm now waiting for a bigger sign to show that it's worthwhile. I've been seeing it in phone numbers etc but that could be a coincidence... When it comes to this person the signs usually come in pairs so maybe I am waiting for nothing haha.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
Yeah since writing this I have stopped seeing 11:11 as much. It's like they know I have acknowledged it and are no longer needing to show me the signs. Which should mean that I am on the right path.

Yesterday during meditation I asked my spirit guide a question and asked them to show me a sign that I wasn't wasting my time. I asked for my sign to be the number 23. Last night I looked at the time and it was 23:23 which I took as a weird coincidence. Later on I had an urge to look at my ''lucky Chinese numbers'' (which I don't believe in but yeah). I ignored it and the urge became stronger and I knew that the number was going to be on there and bam it was. I'm now waiting for a bigger sign to show that it's worthwhile. I've been seeing it in phone numbers etc but that could be a coincidence... When it comes to this person the signs usually come in pairs so maybe I am waiting for nothing haha.

Maybe you are right, once you acknowledge it, it stops. That hasn't been the case for me though. Besides the synchronicity I've had a lot more going on, ive sought help and guidance for all this though, so all is okay so far. BTW, I asked for the numbers to stop, and so far it virtually has
Old 06-09-2018, 11:09 PM
Knower
Been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 a lot. Last week I saw 444, too. After asking my angels and guides for help today, I saw 1:11 on my clock!! I thought, "Oh, they heard me!" -- Usually after asking for help there is nighttime activity. So it will be interesting to see what happens.