Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 16-05-2018, 01:52 AM
Newbie ;)

I saw this once, peoples phones made them think he was angry. But he wasnt. He said it was weird and wondered why the attachment with designations automatically made people feel he was upset , when he was just thinking about a nice maladaptive meal from the Broad Street Street diner. Terrible corn chipped beef the way. Geez Louise
Old 20-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrown
I saw this once, peoples phones made them think he was angry. But he wasnt. He said it was weird and wondered why the attachment with designations automatically made people feel he was upset , when he was just thinking about a nice maladaptive meal from the Broad Street Street diner. Terrible corn chipped beef the way. Geez Louise
if people are "made to feel" a particular way, it seems that their free-will has
become compromised and overridden.
when Jackie Gleason would scowl at Art Carney, we might observe this as
the character of Ralph Kramden being angry with Ed Norton, but to infer
that the performers were upset would likely be mistaken (they were probably
pleased to be on stage, entertaining their audience).
Old 28-05-2018, 06:27 AM
Experiencer

Hello Joelle,

Calming techniques are very effective. It is better to identify your triggers, the suddenness of the turbulent emotions like anger can be controlled.

Here’s the link that can help you.

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/m.wi...ckly%3Famp%3D1
Old 28-05-2018, 06:51 PM
Master
Another calming technique to bring oneself back to balance is Yoga Nidra:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hM6_t-sLRA
Old 15-06-2018, 11:24 PM
Knower

Maybe annoyances? That could lead to frustration in a way that make you spring into anger? Maybe could help to pay attention how exactly things or events in a series of steps that comes to a head that leads into anger in first place? Maybe anger is mistaken for extreme frustration.

Also sometimes need to be sure that paranormal is not related that picks apart at your sanity in tiny pinpricks finally collects enough "sand" of very small triggers to fill a box that overflows causing blow up of anger?

Cheers, Stonecollector
Old 17-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Guide

Other than much of the advice here, I’d like to suggest the idea that maybe you aren’t expressing your anger enough to others or setting clear boundaries. There’s no need to rage at them of course, but to be able to practice expressing your needs calmly is important too.
Old 26-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelle
Hey people,

I have a question, sometimes i have a random anger attack.
Im annoyed, really mad and have a big rage inside of me.
Can someone please explain why i have these attacks?

Its really random and not triggerd. It comed and go's.

Thanks for the help

I think I can help you. First and foremost I would analyze the following.

1) Is your rage being directed toward your allies, i.e. family and friends?

2) Is your rage being triggered by something or some one? Sometimes rage can be triggered by new and uncomfortable situations.

3) If the answer is no, you might want to seek medical attention first to rule out any medical preexisting conditions. If you have you're healthy than I would consider the following explanation.

Rage is a sign that you have past life baggage being brought into this life. It's neon sign that turns on when those past life issues are relived. Hence it's not an accident, and it's not getting in the way of your life's purpose. It's directing you to your face your life's purpose. You came back for a reason. When you lose your temper take some time to reflect on why. You will discover the source of your rage.

I know right now your outbursts feel random, but trust me it's not and yes you can fix your rage - You need closure and healing. This will start once you can recognize what aspect of you is broken. Once you heal yourself you will discover new possibilities with your mission on earth. You will finally grow and discover the real you. It will be worth it.

Best of luck.

sf

Last edited by soulforce : 26-07-2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking Random Anger

Hey there! That's a great question! There are actually many reasons as to why you have anger outbursts. I know exactly the reason as to why that is happening. As you may know, every 28 days estimated a female will have their menstrual cycle. During our menstrual cycles, we tend to have different emotions and or feelings. Every time my menstrual cycle arrived 2 days before I would become mad, angry, hostile, threatening, etc. I would constantly notice that every time my menstrual cycle started it would happen. So my mom and I went to visit a gynecologist and I finally got the answer as to why I was having symptoms of anger, sadness, anxiety, etc. What you have sounded exactly to me like PMDD.

Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a severe form of PMS that includes physical and behavioral symptoms that usually resolve with the onset of menstruation.
PMDD causes extreme mood shifts that can disrupt work and damage relationships. Symptoms include extreme sadness, hopelessness, irritability, or anger, plus common PMS symptoms such as breast tenderness and bloating.
Prescription drugs and lifestyle changes may help.

Here's an article I found that will go in-depth of PMDD and tell you exactly what you should know: festyy.com/w4MhYs
Old 06-10-2019, 08:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking Random Anger

Hey there! That's a great question! There are actually many reasons as to why you have anger outbursts. I know exactly the reason as to why that is happening. As you may know, every 28 days estimated a female will have their menstrual cycle. During our menstrual cycles, we tend to have different emotions and or feelings. Every time my menstrual cycle arrived 2 days before I would become mad, angry, hostile, threatening, etc. I would constantly notice that every time my menstrual cycle started it would happen. So my mom and I went to visit a gynecologist and I finally got the answer as to why I was having symptoms of anger, sadness, anxiety, etc. What you have sounded exactly to me like PMDD.

Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a severe form of PMS that includes physical and behavioral symptoms that usually resolve with the onset of menstruation.
PMDD causes extreme mood shifts that can disrupt work and damage relationships. Symptoms include extreme sadness, hopelessness, irritability, or anger, plus common PMS symptoms such as breast tenderness and bloating.
Prescription drugs and lifestyle changes may help.

Here's an article I found that will go in-depth of PMDD and tell you exactly what you should know: festyy.com/w4MhYs
Old 07-10-2019, 05:21 AM
Newbie ;)

SUBSCRIBE

Why Am I So Angry?

Medically reviewed by Timothy J. Legg, PhD, PsyD on October 10, 2017 — Written by Erica Cirino
Causes
Symptoms
Diagnosis
Complications
Home treatments
Treatments
Outlook
Is anger healthy?

Everyone has experienced anger. The intensity of your anger can range from profound annoyance to extreme rage. It’s normal and healthy to feel angry from time to time in response to certain situations.

But sometimes people experience an uncontrollable anger that often escalates, especially when the provocation is minor. In this case, anger is not a normal emotion but a major problem.

What causes anger and anger problems?

Anger comes from a variety of sources and can vary widely. Some common anger triggers include:

personal problems, such as missing a promotion at work or relationship difficulties
a problem caused by another person such as cancelling plans
an event like bad traffic or getting in a car accident
memories of a traumatic or enraging event
In other cases, an anger problem may be caused by early trauma or events in a person’s life that have shaped their personality. In some cases, hormonal changes can also cause anger, as can certain mental disorders.

What are the symptoms of an anger problem?

Some signs that your anger is not normal include:

anger that affects your relationships and social life
feeling that you have to hide or hold in your anger
constant negative thinking and focusing on negative experiences
constantly feeling impatient, irritated, and hostile
arguing with others often, and getting angrier in the process
being physically violent when you’re angry
threatening violence to people or their property
an inability to control your anger
feeling compelled to do, or doing, violent or impulsive things because you feel angry, such as driving recklessly or destroying things
staying away from certain situations because you’re anxious or depressed about your angry outbursts