Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-03-2013, 02:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
That's Ok my friend, wherever you make your bed, that is where you will lie.

Yes, exactly...however some make their bed and claim it is more than that. I make mine fully aware that I am making it.

Regardless, I'm glad you took my well meaning humor well. It just needed to be said.

I really like 'Life's" remarks. Did you read those?
Good stuff.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Yes, exactly...however some make their bed and claim it is more than that. I make mine fully aware that I am making it.

Regardless, I'm glad you took my well meaning humor well. It just needed to be said.

I really like 'Life's" remarks. Did you read those?
Good stuff.
Yes I read what Life said, but that's for him not me, I am here to celebrate our Oneness, just to remind all that we are it, no need to look anywhere except within.

I don't claim anything that you yourself don't have, yes its all humor to me, no worries there, so thanks for the laugh lol.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes I read what Life said, but that's for him not me, I am here to celebrate our Oneness, just to remind all that we are it, no need to look anywhere except within.

I don't claim anything that you yourself don't have, yes its all humor to me, no worries there, so thanks for the laugh lol.

So in your 'remembering', do you actually recall creating the sun? I'm curious how one can make such a claim. I can't remember what I ate last night.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
So in your 'remembering', do you actually recall creating the sun? I'm curious how one can make such a claim. I can't remember what I ate last night.
Its not a remembering in the mind, its beyond the mind, but experienced through the mind. In my own Awakening all was revealed, but I cannot tell you what it was that was revealed, you must experience this for your self, and then you will be sharing your experience from that Oneness, but the experience itself isn't what truly IS, it is always secondary.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Its not a remembering in the mind, its beyond the mind, but experienced through the mind. In my own Awakening all was revealed, but I cannot tell you what it was that was revealed, you must experience this for your self, and then you will be sharing your experience from that Oneness, but the experience itself isn't what truly IS, it is always secondary.

Ok so what was experienced through your mind about you creating the sun?
Old 10-03-2013, 02:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Ok so what was experienced through your mind about you creating the sun?
Its not that I created the sun, but i am the sun, the moon, the planets, everything, if you cannot realize that, I cannot help you. maybe if you just stop trying to work it out with your mind you may have at least a little sneaky view of what is beyond the mind, just give it a go, yea yea.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:01 AM
Master
If one cannot realize their true Being, its no big deal, you are still that which IS, you cannot be anything else, so it doesn't matter, just be where you are if that is where you want to be, if your not happy there, then that's another story.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:04 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
You are all there IS, you are pure Being, pure Love, pure Consciousness. Yes you are also the mind body organism, but don't get caught in the trap that you are the mind body separate from all else, you as pure Consciousness made you, the mind body. You were made so as to enjoy your creations, you made everything that you can see, the stars, the planets, the sun, you made it all. Never let anyone tell you that you are not all there IS, for this is a lie, this is the lie that has kept so many from truly knowing their place within the Cosmos. This lie was started by no other than the mind, or the ego, the ego is nothing but an illusion.

This illusion made by the ego has grown into all sorts of traps, the biggest being religion. Religion will have you believing in all sorts of ideas constructed by its master the ego, it will lead you on a path that leads nowhere, for where could you go ?, you are already there, you are already that which you are chasing.

All we need to do is to realize this, to remember who we are, for we have forgotten, so I made this thread to remind you who you truly are, I do hope you remember, if you haven't remembered already. To you who have remembered, welcome back, welcome to who we truly are, welcome to who you truly are my kindred friends in Consciousness.

Yes, we need to remember who we really are and that is that we "are" spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body "for a reason"........you would have to traverse many levels of conscienseness to arrive at a level of pure conscienseness, which is the Godhead.....what you refer to as body/mind is actually body/brain/ego as the mind is your conscienseness and FYI, you "do" take your personality with you into the afterlife...........That this life is an illusion is true, but it is also our reality..... if you don't learn from this existence, you will have to learn in the next incarnation, having wasted this one............
Old 10-03-2013, 03:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Its not that I created the sun, but i am the sun, the moon, the planets, everything, if you cannot realize that, I cannot help you. maybe if you just stop trying to work it out with your mind you may have at least a little sneaky view of what is beyond the mind, just give it a go, yea yea.

I could experience anything if I convince myself it is so but that is not the point. If you 'am' the sun and you expereince 'that' through your mind...all I'm asking of someone making such a claim and imposing it on everyone, is to share the experience as you experience it.
It shouldn't be that hard. What's it like to be the sun? Is it hot?

By the way you said you made the sun and in fact you said you made everything. Now you are saying that is not so in this post. ????
Old 10-03-2013, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:

All we need to do is to realize this, to remember who we are, for we have forgotten, so I made this thread to remind you who you truly are, I do hope you remember, if you haven't remembered already. To you who have remembered, welcome back, welcome to who we truly are, welcome to who you truly are my kindred friends in Consciousness.

Hi Robbie

I can relate to you thoughts and if one has always been what they are then as you say one can seemingly forget and remember what that is ..

What also is interesting is where memory resides (as in where in mind do they reside) .

To forget what you are would indicated that one is of the mind thinking it is something that one is perhaps not .

To remember what they are one would be of the mind being able to conclude that one is this instead of something else .

I have wholeheartedly used and related to a journey of remembering but at a supposed point perhaps its nothing to do with remembering as who would remember and by what means could whomever do so .

x daz x