Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Knower

I watched the sun rising through the mists above the trees, standing beside a stream outside where I work, it felt amazing, a real intense feeling of perfectness, I felt as if I could jump off the roof and fly. The most powerful feeling I have had at sunrise.
Old 23-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Neville

If I can speak from a personal point of view. And it is difficult considering my purpleness, I know... I experienced a renunciation of Aggressiveness. I cannot do with it anymore , it has no place in my life anymore.
Old 24-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Beyond

Around 5PM (GMT) I was forced to prepare for the worst, for escape (although gave up the idea of "end-of-the world" quite soon)
Around 6PM (GMT) I received thought-form related to photograph of "dead alien" from Roswell accident with feeling of sorrow.
I've meditated around midnight; received thought of a child "don't disturb him" and another one, from an adult: "I don't need help from anybody. I'm doing well".
During that meditation at certain moment I was feeling that I'm shrinking, and sinking into myself, feeling at same time that I'm big and small. Currently I'm not encountering any of these.
Old 25-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Master
I had been reading a little about soul groups, and was feeling a connection that day. Instead of heading to Nyland Hill, I had to pop back into town, so stopped by at the park for 11:11. As usual I was running a little behind so paused on a track for a minute to look towards the sun. As I stopped, a lady with a dog walked over to a tree, to sit and also enjoy the view. The winter sun was particularly radiant :)

I also felt that the angels have been busy recently, although they were watching out when I had an accident. This morning I woke up at 3am... heard soft tones in my right ear ~ much nicer than ringing.
Old 25-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Master

I felt nothing.

I felt a lot of energy the weekend before but it stopped before the big day.

Old 25-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Ascender

The weeks before the 21st,I felt very strong Energies,beautiful and calming.I expected something stronger on the 21st but the Energy seemed to disappear.Old issues that i had faced and dealt with came back,i had some ups and downs and went a little crazy so i dont know if the energy changed or disappeared but something happened......When i woke this morning i felt like the way it was before the 21st and now i feel the Energy back beautiful and calming again

I listened to the most recent channelling on lightworker.com,they talked about the waves of Energy that have being coming, in between the waves there is a constant flow...They said a wave hit us on the 12th and 21st,the next 3 waves are due around 31st dec,15th january and 19th August....Each wave will change us a little bit more,they also mention that the planet is 200 years away from the ascension but that time period can shorten by our actions.... Some of us will get there earlier than that and some of us will need a few more lifetimes but "The future`s so bright,i gotta wear shades"
Old 26-12-2012, 02:58 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
The weeks before the 21st,I felt very strong Energies,beautiful and calming.I expected something stronger on the 21st but the Energy seemed to disappear.Old issues that i had faced and dealt with came back,i had some ups and downs and went a little crazy so i dont know if the energy changed or disappeared but something happened......When i woke this morning i felt like the way it was before the 21st and now i feel the Energy back beautiful and calming again

I listened to the most recent channelling on lightworker.com,they talked about the waves of Energy that have being coming, in between the waves there is a constant flow...They said a wave hit us on the 12th and 21st,the next 3 waves are due around 31st dec,15th january and 19th August....Each wave will change us a little bit more,they also mention that the planet is 200 years away from the ascension but that time period can shorten by our actions.... Some of us will get there earlier than that and some of us will need a few more lifetimes but "The future`s so bright,i gotta wear shades"

Yeah... except for if this is true, I do not think we have 200 years by our own efforts... Call me nuts but I do not beleive we have much time left to hurt our planet and that is a big part of why things are changing...

Scientists came out with new studies warning us that our planet will be uninhabitable within the end of this century if we continue at the rate we are destroying our earth mother, the earth shall wipe us off long before 80 years if nothing can be done soon, she is a living entity and is capable of cleansing herself.
We do not have the technology to reverse the destruction, we are in critical times and no longer can blinded people say "erm, they said we were in critical times 100 years ago and I'm still here... " because we literally do not have much time left (if there are no higher forces at work here). Recycling and everything else we are doing physically isn't enough. So, there is a lot going on for humanity right now behind what we can see visibly (most of us ), but more importantly to me at least, there is changes of the earth happening too.

I don't mean to instill fear, the higher plan is that our planet must be healed and humans ascended to be harmonized with nature by means of divine intervention long before that... people are to raise into a higher consciousness... Intervention has happened before, but the scale of what is happening now is unbelievably large.

This is why that timeline of 200 years cannot be accurate, they are planning on soon... because the state of the earth and the ascension of humanity seem to be entwined. I guess it makes sense seeing as since we are being given a second chance, it would not make sense that we continue to harm her right after things are restored.

What resonates with me more is that ascension is planned to reach full enough about half of a tun (year) so, 156 days, but since time is nearing light speed real fast we will be experiencing effects much sooner. I agree that all souls are at different levels though, it has already happened faster and more than we perceive. The fifth dimension of 13.0.0.0.0 brought this.

I guess it could have felt like we had 200 years awhile ago when time wasn't speeding up so fast, but in actuality, it's a very short time until ascension, I mean... it's already happening for many.

I also disagree on the "waves" whatever that term means to those channellers, there is a lot more going on in the atmosphere, universe, earth and ethereal realms than we perceive in terms of energy right now, happening all day and all night long, every day, lots.
Big alterations of our consciousness and the earth are happening at least twice a day, and are going to increase, and there are some much larger that are happening constantly right now, especially energies that are continuously altering our DNA. There is a constant wave of energy too that is pulsing up and down on a regular basis. Not to mention there are beings, both human light-workers and non human everywhere on earth with us now that are spreading energies. This all started days prior to the 21st.
Those sensitive can feel the big alterations, they are not gentle and often painful and its breaking souls apart and transforming them. This is why lots of calming energies are surrounding us now... There really are no breaks in this, we are nearing light speed... But they cannot speed it up too fast, as in forcing us awake too much or else it could damage us.
Old 28-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Master
Yeah... except for if this is true, I do not think we have 200 years by our own efforts... Call me nuts but I do not beleive we have much time left to hurt our planet and that is a big part of why things are changing...

Quote:
Scientists came out with new studies warning us that our planet will be uninhabitable within the end of this century if we continue at the rate we are destroying our earth mother, the earth shall wipe us off long before 80 years if nothing can be done soon, she is a living entity and is capable of cleansing herself.

Things are all accounted for, apart from the,"Construct". There is a reunification coming, and a return to original intent.

Regarding time, and a schedule... the, "Tipping Point", is continually being ignored and disregarded.

We are now in, "The Field".
Regarding the sub forum category and topic, the phenomena is indicative of this:

Psalm 37:23 - Online Parallel Bible
http://bible.cc/psalms/37-23.htm

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. "

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 31-12-2012, 05:17 PM
escucharla

In all honesty, I felt the same as I always do on any other day. December 21st was no exception...same old, same old.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Seeker

The 21st was absolutely incredible. I felt so deeply emotional and at one with everything and everyone. My entire being was filled love. The day began with many visions and dreams; I had one after the other. I never remember having so many in a single day. Of course I meditated a lot more than before, but I was definitely feeling the energy.