Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 04-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Administrator
What is a Light Worker ?

What is a Light Worker ?

Lets start first with “ What is Light” Light is said to be a form of consciousness or energy that connects everything in the Universe. Light is something that can be felt by one’s whole being by attuning to Unconditional LOVe. When one can feel the energy that radiates around ye and it has a positive effect on others one is said to be called a Light Worker .

With that said are we NOT ALL Light Workers on some level ?

How do ye feel about the Energy one gives out ? Do ye feel that other’s sense it from ye ?

Lynn
Old 04-10-2010, 08:18 AM
Master
Yes, I would agree that in this sense there is no being that is not a lightworker. After all, it all comes from the same souce and returns to the same source. We could perhaps compare 'creation' to a game of chess in which both sides ultimately all go back in the same box when the game is over. All are equally valuable, the pawns and the kings are playing an equally worthy role, and all are equally 'of spirit'.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
the pawns and the kings are playing an equally worthy role, and all are equally 'of spirit'.

Hey Andy

If you had to choose - What chess piece compares / resonates with your character at this stage of your life?

x daz x
Old 04-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey Andy

If you had to choose - What chess piece compares / resonates with your character at this stage of your life?

x daz x

Haha lovely question daz. I am all of a sudden in gratitude to see you again, your energy makes me smile.

My immediate instinct and thought was to say that right now I am a Knight/Horsey (on the light side hehe).

Two years ago I used this same analogy on a forum and my instinct was that I was a 'pawn'. So maybe something has changed in the role I am playing. Or maybe Im still just a pawn and deluding myself hehe.

What about you? I had an image what your role is right now, but prob best if I let you give me the answer before I tell you what I saw.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Haha lovely question daz. I am all of a sudden in gratitude to see you again, your energy makes me smile.

My immediate instinct and thought was to say that right now I am a Knight/Horsey (on the light side hehe).

Two years ago I used this same analogy on a forum and my instinct was that I was a 'pawn'. So maybe something has changed in the role I am playing. Or maybe Im still just a pawn and deluding myself hehe.

What about you? I had an image what your role is right now, but prob best if I let you give me the answer before I tell you what I saw.

ha ha

I missed you too (lol)

I think because I am aware of my present transformations my chess pieces have transformed too!! lol

I most definitely at one stage was a “pawn” In the front line so to speak - A protector of the king and queen taking what life throws at me.

Transformation occurs when you see that the king Is no different from you.

That’s where I am at right now, although I am In-touch with my feminine side so queenie will suit also, (lol)

I am not a shinning example of a king right now though because I am finding a problem within myself about leading / guiding people because I need to be constantly 100% In my own Light, if you get me.

I suppose also I am a knight that Is realizing that I am not a knight.

x daz x
Old 04-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
ha ha

I missed you too (lol)

I think because I am aware of my present transformations my chess pieces have transformed too!! lol

I most definitely at one stage was a “pawn” In the front line so to speak - A protector of the king and queen taking what life throws at me.

Transformation occurs when you see that the king Is no different from you.

That’s where I am at right now, although I am In-touch with my feminine side so queenie will suit also, (lol)

I am not a shinning example of a king right now though because I am finding a problem within myself about leading / guiding people because I need to be constantly 100% In my own Light, if you get me.

I suppose also I am a knight that Is realizing that I am not a knight.

x daz x

Yes, ultimately we are all, and really I am just playing with the idea of roles right now. I see you stepping into a role as a Bishop (light side) - zipping backwards and forwards valiantly across the chess board.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, ultimately we are all, and really I am just playing with the idea of roles right now. I see you stepping into a role as a Bishop (light side) - zipping backwards and forwards valiantly across the chess board.

lol

Bishop did come to mind lol but I have a lot of religious / church kinda guides, (Including bishops) so I dismissed It.

Yes I can see the bishop In me...

"God bless you my son" hehe

x daz x
Old 04-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
lol

Bishop did come to mind lol but I have a lot of religious / church kinda guides, (Including bishops) so I dismissed It.

Yes I can see the bishop In me...

"God bless you my son" hehe

x daz x

hehe thanks. Bishops and Knights work particularly well together. They are kind of like 'contemporaries'. Its kind of how I see you and me at a soul level. Both here on earth at this time playing out slightly different roles but working in tandem on the same 'side' (though also within the context of us both realizing that ultimately it all comes from the same Source and is all of equal value)
Old 04-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
hehe thanks. Bishops and Knights work particularly well together. They are kind of like 'contemporaries'. Its kind of how I see you and me at a soul level. Both here on earth at this time playing out slightly different roles but working in tandem on the same 'side' (though also within the context of us both realizing that ultimately it all comes from the same Source and is all of equal value)

Yes we are very similar eekk!!

x daz x
Old 08-10-2010, 05:12 AM
Guide
I don't think everyone is a light worker. Most people think about things like God once in a while, but a light worker has unshakable faith in God. They are at a higher level of vibration, do not judge others or think that they are better than others, and bring good cheer wherever they go even if they are feeling depressed. Their goal is not to patronize but befriend. They want to make sure that everyone in the world is receiving love and kindness. I don't know, these are just my thoughts.