Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 01-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Master
I think we are like that physics thought experiment, about people living in two dimensions, on the sheet of paper.

We are not usually aware of what does on, apart from our own 3-4 dimensional Universe, and world.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Deactivated Account

DON'T expect it from CNN, nor MSNBC, nor ABC or CBS. ONLY the internet (Youtube is the best source, other video websites too) will show you the truth. OF COURSE some of them are poor quality or hoaxes. But saying that means all vids on YT are unreliable is like saying because you got one bad book at the library that means ALL books from the library are bad, for YT is only a library; it is not a single source.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:46 AM
Master
From local 9news in Breckinridge Colorado, story from Oct. 3 of this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrbLuDZlSao
Old 06-10-2014, 09:45 AM
TesseLated

So great....hard to dispute it when police/news catch it...haha
Old 06-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Master
Dan Akroyd is hard to argue with. Do you think? Regarding the state of humanity?
How an advanced species would view us, our activities, and our behavior?

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/11/03/dan-aykroyd-aliens-think-humans-are-disgusting

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Mind's Eye

Great thread... just bookmarking it with my stamp of approval for now.
Old 17-11-2014, 08:14 AM
Master

Herbert Schirmer

"A relatively new officer for the Ashland, Nebraska, Police Department, drove slowly down U.S. 6 highway near a Y in the road where 6 meets State Highway 63 at 2:30 a.m. on 3 December 1967."

Police Officer Makes Written Report of UFO Encountered on Road.

"The object hovered a few feet off the ground, partly over the highway and partly over the shoulder next to the ditch. Schirmer couldn’t hear any noise from the craft. It suddenly shot fifty feet into the air and disappeared.
The fun didn’t start until later."

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/10/mysterious-ufo-cases-of-nebraska/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prior, I posted about the Astrophysicist who personally witnessed what he decided were Earth sized objects, UFO's, entering and exiting the Sun. He had reasoned, after, that Stars may well all be singularities which an advanced civilization might learn to utilize for interstellar travel.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/10/nasa-photo-shows-earth-sized-ufo-orbiting-sun/

"NASA Photo Shows Earth-sized UFO Orbiting Sun

This isn’t the first UFO seen orbiting the Sun but it’s certainly one of the biggest. Most news stories have been referring to a report that Russian scientists claimed to have seen an Earth-sized UFO enter orbit around the Sun five years ago. As recently as 2012, another photo taken by SOHO showed what looked like a ship with a boom arm, possibly refueling."

Old 17-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Master
Thanks Morpheus and everyone for the contributions.

I thought of a ufo documentary about the Phoenix Lights called ' I Know What I Saw'. While I am not a fan of some other things James Fox has done (see his tv series for example, forget what it's called) this is pretty interesting to me. Among other things, it shows a lot of eyewitness testimony and of particular note is the way governor Fife Simington handles the situation, initially with the attempt at being funny in the news conference and then his later admission in the video which I will not spoil for those who are not aware of what happened.

Phoenix lights of course one of the big american UFO cases.

Here it is on youtube in full. There is another one, fullscreen but lower resolution as well if you look for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSj9hzCe9Iw

Unlike most of my last entries this is fairly recent, 2009 is when the doc. was released and the sighting/s itself took place in 1997.
Old 18-11-2014, 06:57 AM
Master
That is very good, Deusdrum. Hard to refute all the witnesses. Especially when they are describing not just lights manifested, but direct observation of some kind of craft.

Interested people ought to recall some earlier sightings, which involved illnesses incured by them, from their sightings?
Also, radiation effects in the surrounding environment, detected, where the events took place?

Now, here is an example of an anti-gravity situation produced with everyday items. Which could be harmful, I guess, if one stayed too close to the end result. Eight minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkNrNFAU4So

Old 19-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
That is very good, Deusdrum. Hard to refute all the witnesses. Especially when they are describing not just lights manifested, but direct observation of some kind of craft.

Yes, multiple witnesses and imo they come across as honest.

Here's something from Russia that happened just days ago, really blowing up on Youtube. Couple vids from RT and another source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_7FuJVG0c https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSsLyX6N1A

Reminds me of the meteor videos from Russia in 2013; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpmXyJrs7iU

Pretty spectacular set of videos imo in both this most recent case and in 2013. Maybe not entirely ufo related although the orange light of the initial videos is as of yet unexplained.