Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Master
I think the obscurity is validation that it may have come from Einstein!
Seriously, is there anyone here that would understand the smartest man in the world if he was speaking to you and speaking volumes of information in such a short time period?
James
Old 19-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Master
But does einstein even know he's being channelled? Or anybody else for that matter, Idk how this all ever happens but remeniscent of speaking in tongues, not that it helps the avg person...

Old 19-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Master
Yes...it seems, like with speaking in tongues, an interpreter is needed or serves no purpose.
When I read it, it seemed to be talking about things to come that are unusual in that we will only understand them when it is time to understand.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:59 PM
NetSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK BANDIT
For some reason the statement "The release of toxins absorb into the atomostphere, creating a haywire malfunction all breeds of creatures can feel" remind me of something he said. I can't remember exactly how it went but it was like "If all the planet's bees were to die all life on earth would be wiped out."

The first thing that came to mind when I read that part was that it was related to all the dead fish and birds we've been seeing lately.

I think the message he gave in general has something to do with energies on the planet re-aligning causing temporary chaos and confusion. Some people believe there is a pole shift coming which would cause a great shift in the energy field as well. The events of the past few months could be seen as signs of this upcoming event.
Old 21-05-2011, 12:38 AM
MYFIGO

It seems to fit with a lot of what I've been listening to. Our world is changing as we see it. As more and more people become enlightened, a shift is occurring.

Imagine the worldview when everyone believed the world was flat and then it was proved that it was round.

Imagine the world before radio communication and how it changed the entire world when it became commonplace.

Imagine the world before internet and how it has changed everything.

Our world is shifting. Our ability to believe does affect how we live and what we see and produce. The world is shifting as more and more of us believe. When the shift occurs... the world will change as we know it. Our world is based on so many errors of thinking that the "accepted" way must topple because it is grounded on unstable ideas.

I don't know quite how to explain this except that I think I do understand it.
Old 21-05-2011, 08:24 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
i am not as skilled with channelling, and he was sending me this so very rapidly, he was talking too fast for me to write it down in time, thus pieces are missing, probably significant parts at that. I was originally communicating to my guide, and had asked what was going on with the world, when my guide introduced me to Einstein, was not my idea to contact him but i was honoured. Most parts do not make sense to me. My meeting with Einstein was splendid though confusing. This is the pieces of what he had to say, what is your take on this?

there is productivity seeping from the earth, the grains of light are slipping as of right now, these holes are expanding, greater holes, prayer can shape it up, the release of toxins absorb into the atomostphere, creating a haywire malfunction all breeds of creatures can feel, the tonic, is unimaginable, bio feature, canine teeth, from a dogs saliva, the white bird is flying around the universe right now, delivering messages, you can be sure of in a matter of time, the world is going to quake from its hardrive, what they didin’t know, a spiritual force is at work, undermining their abilities to keep things together, there these creatures don’t know what they are doing, massive............rld, we cant live as a species without light
well it’s hard to tell, the possibilitiy of inlayment speaks as we do too speak, yes the core of the earth protruding into the outer core, in all the species intact
it’s a worldy phenomena

Which methods did you use to check the authenticity of the message?
Old 23-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Knower

Are you sure that you were channeling Einstein? I'm not trying to be doubtful, but is he even able to be channeled (meaning, was he an enlightened master, etc). There was some important info in the message you received, but it may have been from another source - the phrase 'a mischievous spirit meaning well' comes to mind.