Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 20-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Guide
Rudolf Steiner

In the late 1980s, the famous prophet Nostradamus communicated messages through people who had been hypnotised by the renowned New Age researcher Dolores Cannon. He wished to explain the true meaning of his quatrains (in the book "Conversations With Nostradamus, Vol. 2" by Dolores Cannon):

"CENTURY 3--67
A new set of philosophers despising death, gold, honors and riches will not be limited by the mountains of Germany, in their following will be crowds and support.

JOHN: He (Nostradamus) says this quatrain refers to what we would call New Age philosophy. A very famous man in the metaphysical or New Age movement was born in Germany. This man was a spearhead of a whole new movement which will take us into the golden age that we refer to as the Age of Aquarius. The movement came out of Germany, but this man's philosophy will connect with the whole world. His ideas are very spiritually motivated and his followers will use them to develop other philosophies that will blend together as a New Age thought system. He's showing me a very beautiful cathedral. He's saying that as this man's spiritual energy grew, the darkness of Nazism also grew, in balance. The man was Rudolf Steiner.
Nostradamus says, "As the Lords of Darkness were beginning to manifest through Nazism, they had to be kept in check with the Lords of Light manifesting through Rudolf Steiner's ability. He came from the mountains of Germany, and his philosophy has grown all over the world.""

Old 21-10-2017, 01:32 AM
Gracey

I have read all of Steiner's works. I love them. I even dreamt of a book of his called "The Four Temperaments." I never heard of it before I dreamt it. So, that morning after waking up from the dream, I went out and bought the book. I thought it was funny cause I thought I read all of his works up until that point.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I have read all of Steiner's works. I love them. I even dreamt of a book of his called "The Four Temperaments." I never heard of it before I dreamt it. So, that morning after waking up from the dream, I went out and bought the book. I thought it was funny cause I thought I read all of his works up until that point.

Gracey, I'm happy to hear you've read all of his books. His knowledge and wisdom were profound and well worth studying. I learnt most about him from a ground-breaking book by Trevor Ravenscroft called "The Spear of Destiny" which reveals that Rudolf Steiner understood the real truth about the Nazi movement, that it was of an occult nature, energised by the Dark hierarchy. He knew that the Nazi Inner Circle was literally possessed by Dark entities.
Rudolf was engaged in psychic battle with Adolf Hitler in a titanic struggle between Light and Dark Forces.

Old 22-10-2017, 01:27 AM
Gracey

I will have to check out Trevor Ravenscroft's book.

I can easily believe that he was in a psychic battle.
Old 22-10-2017, 08:29 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I will have to check out Trevor Ravenscroft's book.

I can easily believe that he was in a psychic battle.

Important information is in that book, so I'm glad you'll be checking it out.

Old 22-10-2017, 09:17 AM
Master

Rudolf Steiner is, in my opinion, a man whose works have never really gained acceptance. I think the theosophy troubles prevented his words being taken seriously at that time. I too have read all of his books but in the original words as German is my second language, a lot of his philosophy is actually based on the roots of words.

For many years I was a member of his movement and had many fruitful (and unfruitful) discussions. He was actually born in Austria in the part which is now Croatia. For him Goethe was the man who led Steiner to his understanding of the universe as Steiner later professed. Steiner was one of the first of those modern philosophers who were able to combine scientific discoveries with Eastern philosophies.

There is a small town in Switzerland called Dornach, near Basle, which is a town which follows his philosophy and the 'Goetheanum' stands in the centre of this village like a great elephant of a cathedral. A visit is well worthwhile. Here his many talents; Architecture (the Goetheanum), Painting, Sculpture, Music, Dancing (Eurythmics), Education, can all be seen.

He had some sort of arcane understanding of nature and wrote, for example, about the life of bees, one which opened the eyes of many scientists. He also developed the Dynamic-Biological art of gardening and farming which is in use today in some ecological tending countries, Steiner explained the importance and science of composting.

Europe has a lot of Rudolf Steiner schools and there is a hospital also near Basle which treats cancer according to the benefits of misteltoe. !!

I no longer follow his footsteps but haven't forgotten his wisdom.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Rudolf Steiner is, in my opinion, a man whose works have never really gained acceptance. I think the theosophy troubles prevented his words being taken seriously at that time. I too have read all of his books but in the original words as German is my second language, a lot of his philosophy is actually based on the roots of words.

For many years I was a member of his movement and had many fruitful (and unfruitful) discussions. He was actually born in Austria in the part which is now Croatia. For him Goethe was the man who led Steiner to his understanding of the universe as Steiner later professed. Steiner was one of the first of those modern philosophers who were able to combine scientific discoveries with Eastern philosophies.

There is a small town in Switzerland called Dornach, near Basle, which is a town which follows his philosophy and the 'Goetheanum' stands in the centre of this village like a great elephant of a cathedral. A visit is well worthwhile. Here his many talents; Architecture (the Goetheanum), Painting, Sculpture, Music, Dancing (Eurythmics), Education, can all be seen.

He had some sort of arcane understanding of nature and wrote, for example, about the life of bees, one which opened the eyes of many scientists. He also developed the Dynamic-Biological art of gardening and farming which is in use today in some ecological tending countries, Steiner explained the importance and science of composting.

Europe has a lot of Rudolf Steiner schools and there is a hospital also near Basle which treats cancer according to the benefits of misteltoe. !!

I no longer follow his footsteps but haven't forgotten his wisdom.

Busby, thanks so much for sharing this fascinating information about Rudolph Steiner, who was obviously a true "Renaissance man," in every sense of the word. How wonderful that you were a part of his movement! In a previous incarnation, during World War 2, I believe I was a German who was a great appreciator of the arts and sciences, including philosophy and Wagner opera music, and I can easily imagine that I was fond of Rudolf Steiner's teachings because, in my present Australian lifetime, his name feels very familiar to me (very much like remembering an old friend).

Old 01-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Busby, thanks so much for sharing this fascinating information about Rudolph Steiner, who was obviously a true "Renaissance man," in every sense of the word. How wonderful that you were a part of his movement! In a previous incarnation, during World War 2, I believe I was a German who was a great appreciator of the arts and sciences, including philosophy and Wagner opera music, and I can easily imagine that I was fond of Rudolf Steiner's teachings because, in my present Australian lifetime, his name feels very familiar to me (very much like remembering an old friend).

This discussion is very interesting and my interest in Rudolf Steiner is piqued by Busby's remarks that he had a special understanding of the roots of words. I became familiar with Rudolf Steiner as the founder of the Waldorf School(s). Waldorf education is also known as Steiner Education and its philosophy emphasizes the role of imagination in learning. It's fascinating that his presence was a manifestation of the Lords of Light in balance to the Nazi negativity.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:28 PM
Guide
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This discussion is very interesting and my interest in Rudolf Steiner is piqued by Busby's remarks that he had a special understanding of the roots of words. I became familiar with Rudolf Steiner as the founder of the Waldorf School(s). Waldorf education is also known as Steiner Education and its philosophy emphasizes the role of imagination in learning. It's fascinating that his presence was a manifestation of the Lords of Light in balance to the Nazi negativity.

Starflower, like you, I felt very happy to hear that Rudolf Steiner had a special understanding of the roots of words. I also am very interested in that subject. I'm delighted to know you're familiar with Rudolf and his teachings.

Old 02-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, like you, I felt very happy to hear that Rudolf Steiner had a special understanding of the roots of words. I also am very interested in that subject. I'm delighted to know you're familiar with Rudolf and his teachings.

Rudolf Steiner was such a great synthetic thinker. I was looking at his book of lectures titled Architecture as a Synthesis of the Arts. It is about, and I am using Steiner's words here, how art and architecture represent the wholeness of Creation. The first part, "And the Temple is the Human Being" lays the groundwork for a new style of architecture.

I resonate to his way of thinking very much. It is holographic and metaphorically liberating. He goes on to address how art influences our sense organs' development. This is fundamentally analogous to material in the Lemurian Scrolls which speaks to the ceremonies that drew into form, essence through tantalizing the sense of fragrance and touch in a meditative and ceremonial way.

Art is an expression of our divine nature, I believe, seeking to magnify its ongoing sense of beauty, harmony and relationship. Even art we find repellent defines what we value. Immersion in beautiful vibrations of form which enlarges our senses is, I believe one of the wonders great architecture accomplishes.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.