Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 24-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Does anybody have an explanation for this?

I'm not very sure if the thread is for this side of the website but here it goes...

I have been experiencing very strange things ever since I started experimenting with some substances two years ago. Ever since, my sensitivity has been hightened, I can literally feel other people's energies and sometimes even speak to them in a silent (non verbal) way. For example, we would be talking about something and then I would know that on a deeper level we've talked about something completely different.

I've been able to hear thoughts on a few occasions - it usually happens when I'm wondering what the other person is thinking about me and BAM! - there it is, I instantly know. I'm having extreme panic attacks at times and I feel like this is a new, higher energy which I am not still able to control very well - my heart literally increases its vibration so much that I have to stop whatever it is that I'm doing, close my eyes and meditate on my breath to calm myself.

I also do not feel as the same person I was and yet I feel more like myself. It feels amazing. Ever since I learned my lessons, I stopped experimenting (it has been two years since) but these energies are still here. I'm afraid I still don't know how to harness them and this might result in me losing my mind. I'm not making this up - for those who are probably thinking that I am.

I hope some of you have an answer to this. If you have any idea what's happening, I would love to know!
Old 25-12-2016, 10:45 PM
Master
Hello,

In my view, we are all a bit psychic and telepathic. There is no need to panic over such things as I see it. The more comfortable you can be with such things the easier it will be for your logical thought process to accept them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Deactivated Account
I hope that you do not depend on the substances, because they are not needed.

You are overcoming what is holding you from experiencing the life as it really should be.
Keep the 'Egoistic' thoughts away and break them with laughter.

Hint:When you experience panic attacks, fears and such, then the only Reason for them is to Prevent you from experiencing this new things. (That means it is trying to bring the Old, what was before, back)

If you are still able to experience it beside fear, then only a part of the Ego thought still remains.

You should attempt to do a Change of your Thoughts and behavior, which should reflect the Positive change that this New thing brings.