Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-11-2016, 10:34 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I want to stop getting signs that are apparently telling me to be Christian

i don't want to be Christian yet I keep getting signs that are telling me to be come Christian how do I make them stop
Old 10-11-2016, 10:58 PM
Master
Can you say what some of these signs are?
Old 10-11-2016, 11:03 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Usually songs that are either religious or have religious symbolism on the radio
Old 11-11-2016, 02:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
i don't want to be Christian yet I keep getting signs that are telling me to be come Christian how do I make them stop
If you want them to stop, you'll only get more and more of them.

The universe does the exact opposite of what we want because God is a totally contrary entity.

To stop it from happening, start making a list of them...collect them....welcome them....say 'bring it on!...more...give me more...I love it!' and it will stop.

If you don't want to be a Christian, you don't want to be a Christian full stop and a million signs aren't going to ever change that.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:52 AM
Master

Yes if you can start appreciating their existence they should stop coming around because you have then started to focus on feeling good.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:10 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I'm worried there gods way of telling me to become Christian
Old 11-11-2016, 03:22 AM
Master
If you don't want to be a Christian, you can 'ignore God' and you can also do another thing...

If you are at home and get these messages....change the radio station!

If you are out and you get these messages....wear earphones and listen to your own music!

If you are anywhere and get these messages....it could be that the world is retaliating to events and sending out a call for God's intervention and you are just picking up on them.

I've had God try and force Christianity upon me and I'm like 'take it up with God...thanks'.

*usually it is those door to door 'God Salesmen'*

I don't believe in Heaven, Hell, Damnation, Salvation, Abomination and all of that...so what have I got to lose by not being a Christian? absolutely nothing.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:06 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:

Maybe this is your chance to get saved.

This is only my perspective and I am not trying to be preachy. I apologize if I offend your views or beliefs
Old 11-11-2016, 04:51 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
If you don't want to be a Christian, you can 'ignore God' and you can also do another thing...

If you are at home and get these messages....change the radio station!

If you are out and you get these messages....wear earphones and listen to your own music!

If you are anywhere and get these messages....it could be that the world is retaliating to events and sending out a call for God's intervention and you are just picking up on them.

I've had God try and force Christianity upon me and I'm like 'take it up with God...thanks'.

*usually it is those door to door 'God Salesmen'*

I don't believe in Heaven, Hell, Damnation, Salvation, Abomination and all of that...so what have I got to lose by not being a Christian? absolutely nothing.

I also don't want to go to hell and have no way of knowing so far if he'll is real or not
Old 11-11-2016, 05:06 AM
Master
Quote:
I also don't want to go to hell and have no way of knowing so far if he'll is real or not
Then all I can say is to follow your heart/intuition.

You want the messages to stop, so all you can say is "thank you God, but as you can see, I am not ready yet. I haven't decided".

The whole thought about God having an 'advertising department' is making me chuckle right now.

As for going to Hell? if we believe in Hell, we can be certain that everybody is going there....I mean, you have to be pretty darn special to get into Heaven, even as a Christian.

Don't think for one second that becoming a Christian will save you from Hell - becoming a 'good person' will.

That's if I decided to believe in Heaven and Hell.

As you can see, I am a Hindu - there are almost 1.5 billion of us now, all bound for Hell...

In China, there are more Buddhists or Atheists/Communists...another 3 billion, all bound for Hell...

Poor old Satan is going to be a very busy little devil burning up over 7 billion of the world's population...I wonder how he ever finds the time...

The soul cannot be burned by fire, destroyed by weapons, drowned in water...and the Bhagavad Gita affirms this.

It's always a laugh a minute when the JW's come knocking...but now I am like "no thanks and have a nice day" even before they get a word out...and they leave...