Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 07-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Master
The indigo children - a theory

I don't think there is anything different about the indigo children in terms of their ancient archetypal predecessors.

Instead I think the difference is in numbers. It used to be one per village, now it's like 5% of the village. Oh yeah, our villages are not just 50-150 anymore, they are 10,000, 50,000.

1 per 100 indigo used to work.
now we have 500 per 10,000. or 1/20.

also I dont really care about what is making the indigos surface (the internet), all I'm saying is I notice it's different now than in the past but only in numbers/percentages.

Therefore I dont think the name is befitting.

They've been called shamans, saints, sages, in the past. Why are we trying to bring the term indigo around? Is it really more informative, does it reveal something new, explain the old better?

My answers are no to all 3 questions.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Master

Any label is brought forth to create a greater understanding of self as a way of bringing a desired quality into focus. It might just be that the label is starting to be outdated thus a new one that will bring humans further forward into their expansion as beings will take its place. I believe humans are ready to become gods and goddesses in the mythic sense. There definitely is the desire to be. Just look at pop culture. And there also are spiritual revelations to guide the way.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Any label is brought forth to create a greater understanding of self as a way of bringing a desired quality into focus. It might just be that the label is starting to be outdated thus a new one that will bring humans further forward into their expansion as beings will take its place. I believe humans are ready to become gods and goddesses in the mythic sense. There definitely is the desire to be. Just look at pop culture. And there also are spiritual revelations to guide the way.

Well said. I can also tell that people are becoming very archetypal in the new age too.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Master

@Shivatar do you desire to become a god?
Old 13-11-2016, 11:35 PM
Ascender
Your right about the numbers but it's a recurring cycle that always accompanies the processional change. Have you thought to wonder what happened last time they were here in such numbers? That was the last processional change... 2000 years ago.
Old 15-11-2016, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
@Shivatar do you desire to become a god?

Not anymore.

Do you? ^_^
Great question by the way, the thought crossed the mind of a younger me. lol.
Old 15-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Your right about the numbers but it's a recurring cycle that always accompanies the processional change. Have you thought to wonder what happened last time they were here in such numbers? That was the last processional change... 2000 years ago.

I'm definitely starting to see the change and becoming less pessimistic about the reason for it. I used to have my own reasoning, like it was caused by the internet and that it may loose fuel and not change much. When I say change much I mean the important battles like climate and pollution, species extinction, supporting the impoverished near and far. and it's on those issues that im starting to see change so im happy, and im not sticking to my guns about the reason why, I still hold out hope it might be something big and not so mundane and scientific an explanation.
Old 15-11-2016, 09:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Not anymore.

Do you? ^_^
Great question by the way, the thought crossed the mind of a younger me. lol.

I desire to be a Titan. When I am tuned in and tapped on that is what I get images of. So now the journey is to manifest it through my love and joy for life.
Old 15-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Master
I think they are called indigos because their aura is mostly the color indigo and they carry a distinct vibration... passionate, stubborn, no **, sensitive, system-busters. Indigo is not a catch-all term for all mystical ppl.
Old 15-11-2016, 10:18 PM
Master
Quote:
I desire to be a Titan. When I am tuned in and tapped on that is what I get images of. So now the journey is to manifest it through my love and joy for life.

What do you mean by Titan?

I've dealt with mental illness a lot and so far I've thought I am

God
The Devil (for wanting to be God and not wanting to help people)
Chronos, the titan of time
Maitreya, the future Buddha (because I first wanted to help all, before I decided to hate them, before deciding to go back to loving all)
an enlightened being
absolutely nothing and insignificant

Its a fine line though, I've never acted on any of these urges. Simply latched and attached unto these thouhts because they make me feel special and affect my mood in a positive way. They DID affect my mood positively at first, but soon my mind became pessimistic.
"if your God, why don't you just ______"
"If your Buddha, why don't you know ______"

and so on and so forth until my puny mortal mind broke under the pressure. There is no indication that i'm stronger either, in fact I feel less like going out into the world these days.

All I'm saying is in my experience the mind is a dangerous place. Sometimes the ideas and beliefs we cling to in hopes of a positive change eventually goes from bringing mostly positive change, to mostly pain.

I wish you well and hope for the best.