Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 04-09-2017, 02:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I've a religious question. Can anyone here please channel God's answer to my question? I think God already knows my question. By "God" i mean the supreme controller.

Nah. Not without having a question to ask.

God might know it, but I don't. if I'm channeling, how am I just gonna hear God without first opening up a dialog?

I think your question must be "is magic real" or something like that. Because your question implies we know magic, or break the rules of reality somehow in order to answer it.
Old 04-09-2017, 02:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks a lot for trying :) but that wasn't my question.

Anyone who can channel God (or a high being/deity) can try please?

Soo many of us can, especially Awareness. Your exchange leads me to believe you want something impossible, much like my first post said. "you want to know if magic is real".

magic is traditionally thought of as impossible. You want the impossible, (you want someone to read your mind), ergo you want to know if magic is real or not.

Sadly it is not.

Sorry but that is all I have to post now. There is a long conversation we could have on the definitions of the words "channeling, God, magic" though.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Soo many of us can, especially Awareness.
Now I shall tell you what happened to Awareness when the God I channel met the God he did...you weren't here at the time, but Bhairava pretty much cut that whole connection, forcing Awareness into total insanity and he started posting hate messages, cuss and spamming up every thread in every forum on here. He must have posted hundreds of messages...all the same, totally showing his true nature, which was anything but 'love', 'light', 'peace' and everything else he professed up to that point. Eventually his account became deactivated from here because of what he did. Bhairava just totally broke that poor dude in half.

...and that was a direct God channel in happenstance.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
I've a religious question. Can anyone here please channel God's answer to my question? I think God already knows my question. By "God" i mean the supreme controller.

If anyone could channel the source then you wouldn't currently be dreaming the 3D life you are right now to even have the question that you do.

Even if anyone here did read your thoughts and it is possible they'd be foolish to answer you because the path to find the answer you seek is the lesson.

The path to your goal is the reward. That's the whole experience. That path is the divine purpose. Not the goal and not the answer.

The secret to life is life!
Old 12-09-2017, 06:23 AM
Pathfinder

Does it involve food?