Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-12-2016, 05:03 AM
Experiencer
Twinflames and starchildren

Does anyone have any information on twin flames raising star children? Also any info on being a step parent to star children in a twin flame relationship? Its driving me mental that i feel the same love that i have for my son who ive always known is an indigo child and that flash in her eyes and recognition of me has me stumped. i feel like her mother but im not. So i really would like some clarity on this if anyone has any.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Master
Hello,

That is kind of a big subject. Most of us are conditioned to think in terms of physical relationships. We do have a soul family which includes everyone. Since that term does not play well we have one which does called soul groups. A soul being can belong to any number of soul groups. One group in particular is very special and that is our over soul group. It is within this group that the twin flame being can be found. My understanding on this is a bit more complex that most of us would like to consider. The incarnated personality we call a person has a unique eternal energy signature. This soul personality has bonds with soul aspects closely related to it. The twin flame being one of those bonds.

Now through out eternity we have all had many involvements with other soul personalities. We have done this in dimensions of reality which were both physical and non-physical. Because our energy signature is unique, we can recognize some one we have experienced a love bond with even when there is no clear appreciation for how this bond was formed. That flash in the eyes which represents a recognition of some kind is very common in my view. We incarnate into physical reality with the intent to be helped and supported by loved ones. We also involve our self being of service to others in ways which define love quite differently than we see love in human terms. All of us carry a divine intent to be supportive towards various beings/soul personalities which can never be described as a human relationship. Every step parent will find them self in one of those roles. There are no accidents. What I can say is that the greater the challenges a child has intended, the more it will require assistance and guidance.

In my view, star children require love and support for their journey. I am also convinced every human is a star child even though we do not see each other this way. Humanity on earth is about 200,000 years old. Compare that to an eternity of human life expressions in our galaxy, our current universe, and the countless other universes of experience we have had. The term star child can be applied to any person and be 100% accurate.

Now some of our children these days are very different. That is another subject entirely. I can see where raising this child would have its own set of priorities. What I can say about that very briefly is that the (step)parents they choose to guide them in life were chosen very carefully. In your case I would say more than very carefully.

I do hope that adds some clarity for you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

That is kind of a big subject. Most of us are conditioned to think in terms of physical relationships. We do have a soul family which includes everyone. Since that term does not play well we have one which does called soul groups. A soul being can belong to any number of soul groups. One group in particular is very special and that is our over soul group. It is within this group that the twin flame being can be found. My understanding on this is a bit more complex that most of us would like to consider. The incarnated personality we call a person has a unique eternal energy signature. This soul personality has bonds with soul aspects closely related to it. The twin flame being one of those bonds.

Now through out eternity we have all had many involvements with other soul personalities. We have done this in dimensions of reality which were both physical and non-physical. Because our energy signature is unique, we can recognize some one we have experienced a love bond with even when there is no clear appreciation for how this bond was formed. That flash in the eyes which represents a recognition of some kind is very common in my view. We incarnate into physical reality with the intent to be helped and supported by loved ones. We also involve our self being of service to others in ways which define love quite differently than we see love in human terms. All of us carry a divine intent to be supportive towards various beings/soul personalities which can never be described as a human relationship. Every step parent will find them self in one of those roles. There are no accidents. What I can say is that the greater the challenges a child has intended, the more it will require assistance and guidance.

In my view, star children require love and support for their journey. I am also convinced every human is a star child even though we do not see each other this way. Humanity on earth is about 200,000 years old. Compare that to an eternity of human life expressions in our galaxy, our current universe, and the countless other universes of experience we have had. The term star child can be applied to any person and be 100% accurate.

Now some of our children these days are very different. That is another subject entirely. I can see where raising this child would have its own set of priorities. What I can say about that very briefly is that the (step)parents they choose to guide them in life were chosen very carefully. In your case I would say more than very carefully.

I do hope that adds some clarity for you.

John
Thank you so much! This has definitely filled in some gaps. I always knew my son chose me. When i looked into this girls eyes i saw that she chose her father and she chose me but because i had my son first im guessing i couldnt raise 2 of them at once on my own.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:15 PM
Master
Yes indeed thank you John for taking the time to outline such relationships in such a way that the inner development quotient is the stress... as it were.

I myself might actually be within such developing possibilities and it's, then, a timely reminder to step back and see the bigger picture and pull away from my own dull desires and requirements as a living and breathing being somewhat stifled by such imperiousness as wills itself of import.

Yet, even within such admittance, I am not blind to the importance of all these children and their willing embrace of possibilities and how we might support and nurture such braveries.

I very recently had occasion to be out in public with my own artworks and my brothers for the children specifically, as I've somewhat given up on adults as a swayable ingredients, and one very small, still in diapers, child found glee and opportunity in what we had done and it was certainly fulfilling enough to keep me interested... they are miracles these children, and not arriving it seems, the least bit too soon.
Old 17-01-2017, 11:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBirdy
Does anyone have any information on twin flames raising star children? Also any info on being a step parent to star children in a twin flame relationship? Its driving me mental that i feel the same love that i have for my son who ive always known is an indigo child and that flash in her eyes and recognition of me has me stumped. i feel like her mother but im not. So i really would like some clarity on this if anyone has any.

I am so glad there is somebody else out there like this. I believe my daughter is a star child. She has that flash in her eyes too, full of knowing and it's crazy. I also am in the middle of reconnecting with my twin flame (yet again lol) so LittleBirdy, thank you for this post xx