Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I'm very distracted from my TF at the moment. Why is it supposed to be someone's responsibility to fix everything and make it happen..I know I know "raise the vibrations of the earth". But seriously it's too much to bear with all the 3d stuff going on. How can one live normally? Telepathic communication and merkabahs one minute and the next nothing. At the same time trying to work and deal with real relationships and work people without seeming like a space cadet. What am I gonna do when my co-workers ask me to go for a drink? Say "sorry I am meditating, catch you next week maybe"
The idea is that you integrate, anchor, higher energies in the lower chakras at some point.
We are supposed to live here on Earth in a physical body, to help create Heaven on Earth. Being happy and enjoying life helps a great deal to do this, to find a smoother way of dealing with it all. You don't have to withdraw from the world. So maybe just go for a drink with colleagues and have some fun!
You'll probably find that at some point that gap will close (it's inside you) and/or won't bother you so much anymore, and then it will close as well.
In a way these more earthy connections could even help you to stay grounded and anchored.
Just some thoughts...
In any case, a hug
Old 17-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Newbie ;)

This makes a lot of sense, this time last year me and my tf went through something similarly hard, so glad you posted! Thank you!
Old 23-07-2017, 11:58 AM
Master
A reading / channeling from Twinstrology on the Lion's Gate and TFs, what to do, what to expect etc.
The beginning is mostly astrological on planets, moon, and so on, a tad long winded. The second half though is cards too, and very interesting.
All in all if you don't mind the astrological blabla too much, very worthwhile. Lots of helpful info to get you through the upcoming shifts, eclipses, and Lion's gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FAEe082MbU
Old 24-07-2017, 03:15 AM
Suspended
Hi. I'd love to be linked to some articles. I can't do the YouTube thing.
Old 24-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Master
A link here from Celia Fenn's article on the Lion's Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Gosh, Horace, that voice is awful, haha. Must be the same proggie they used to use for navigators? Lol.

Partial lunar eclipse on the 7th, the day before the peak of the Lion's Gate on the 8th... Total solar eclipse on August 21st... wonderful. Can we just go on holiday in August, haha.

If you cannot bear the voice, you can read Celia Fenn's article here:
http://www.starchildglobal.com/chann...unified-field/

I'd be very much interested in her book on the Diamond Light Codes, but $40...

I do know the Diamond Ray and Light is great, had channelings with it a number of times. Wonderful energy! I'm getting slightly more enthusiastic about the upcoming Lion's Gate
Old 25-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Master
Today was / is The Day Out of Time (Mayan Calendar). Tomorrow the planetary New Year starts off, new cycle.

And what a day it has been. "God awful" does properly describe it! Worst roller-coaster ride I've had since January, and a ride I seriously did not want to be on.
Had to do with old fear and pain and my TF. Thank goodness we talked just now and it has been sorted. But what a day! I'm shattered, had a rough night too as I got upset late last night, so I couldn't sleep and had lots of dreams.

I hope this was all the drama this year's Lion's Gate is going to bring me. It was enough to tide me over for the next decade to be honest.

Hope you are all doing well!!
Old 26-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Knower

It's my TF's birthday on August 6th. Last year we went out to celebrate. He introduced me to his huge family and we went out dancing. Had a magical night where we both admitted that it felt like there was no-one else around. We were in a love bubble for the first time in 10 months I felt like we were finally aligned. Later on that night we slept together and we did so again twice more until August 19th when he left the country to go travelling.
I have only just found out about the Lion's Gate.
I wonder what will happen this year as he's leaving again in September.
Old 26-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Master
So yours is a Leo too :)
Today is the beginning of the planetary New Year. The start of a brand new cycle.
So far today has been good, whereas yesterday (Day out of Time) was downright horrible, haha. Although it ended very positively.

I'm doing more Abraham Hicks now during this energetic shift. I always find it helps to stay or get on a higher and positive vibration.
There's a few clips I like, some shorter where she does a 'rant' thingie that works well for me. I simply play it over and over, so it becomes like a mantra that I listen to again and again.
When I've had enough of it, I let the clip end, YouTube will continue with other Abe clips as it's on autoplay.
Old 26-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Master
Relieved to know about this, there is lots to come though, but we'll be okay there is nothing but okay. I had a bad day too yesterday ... Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Today felt like a new start :)
Old 30-07-2017, 12:14 AM
Master
Only a few days in and I'm already getting sick and tired of this Lion's Gate. I am really easily triggered. Had a few nice and quite days, yesterday felt more chaotic already when it was so stormy, but I was still okay. Today we hit another wobble. Well, not him, me, but then we had a wobble to deal with. Ended okay, but I'm still off-kilter because of it. I find it so hard to let go of things and not mull over it for hours on end even though it's been dealt with. Driving myself up the wall.
Best go to bed, horribly late anyways.

How is everybody else doing?