Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Master
What is your personal practice for raising kundalini?

and if you've had an encounter with the kundalini energy please share that as well.

Thank you
Old 20-06-2017, 03:16 AM
Master
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=18
Old 20-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Ascender

Searching for,Confronting and Releasing Emotions does the trick every time.

Kundalini is a hide/dormant in a shell of Emotions that has to be cracked
It can be cracked by Others but you must do the Emotional work

Get your heart broke or have your world fall apart is a good way to start
Old 20-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Searching for,Confronting and Releasing Emotions does the trick every time.

Kundalini is a hide/dormant in a shell of Emotions that has to be cracked
It can be cracked by Others but you must do the Emotional work

Get your heart broke or have your world fall apart is a good way to start

I feel I'm pretty skilled at searching for and confronting but releasing emotions seems to be my latest difficulty. any tips?
Old 21-06-2017, 07:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Kundalini feels like an orgasm that builds up in the crown chakra, then shoots down the spine, that's why they call it the serpent fire.

Sometimes it hurts me, during WILD technique astral travelling, right before my body disconnects from my astral body, my kundalini energy starts pulsating so strong and sometimes creates this very powerful sharp feeling that almost hurts, it sometimes ruins my astral experiences.

It's very easily stimulated physically just like an orgasm, you have to find the right buttons, sometimes light stimulation on the skin can trigger those neural pathways, sometimes a deeper massage around the chakra centre, or sometimes you just massage the aura and not the body at all.

Do you ever feel energies?
For example, I can feel a fly when it flies a few feet above me, because it passes through my aura. The feeling is this intense tickle that vibrates deep over the spot where the fly buzzed past. I can always feel things physically, even when they don't touch me physically.
Start paying attention to the tickles, the chills, the vibrations you feel because all of that is energy and that is how you awake the kundalini energy.
Insects and animals are very good conduits of energy.
For example, letting your cat rub his whiskers against your forehead can really help fire up the third eye, which is important because it's the first chakra you want to activate, as it will spread to the crown, which will go down the neck and then to the lower chakras. Sometimes you'll find that your pets will naturally gravitate towards your third eye and will attempt to help you "open" it. Let them - they know what they are doing.

I find that laying on my side is the easiest posture to facilitate the movement of kundalini energy. I'm not sure why exactly but it works better than any other posture. Also my spirit guides often ask me to lay on my side at night when they plan to rebalance my energies, because they can't access my spine otherwise, and laying on my belly is uncomfortable for me. To clarify though, they also give me the option to lay on my belly.

To be clear, I sleep on my back as much as possible because I don't want my kundalini waking me up at night. I like my sleep LoL. There's nothing worse than trying to fall asleep and then having kundalini energy jolt me awake like a lightning bolt going down my spine. Sleeping on my back successfully prevents any energies from getting to the chakra points along my spine. Thus it also usually prevents the kundalini from acting up.
But you might want to know that the side posture is excellent for getting the kundalini moving.

Because I am also sensitive to energies, I find that music energy is VERY successful at getting my kundalini moving - but not just any music, it has to be music that hits the right tones that vibrate at the same tonal frequency that can massage the sweet spot in the chakras.

Glen Velez' "Rhythm of the chakras" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIC6Otni3Dg is a great example. All of his songs are good at making my kundalini energy dance around, but the song I linked to is my fave. It works well for the crown, third eye and all the lower chakras too.

And kundalini yoga never did anything for me lol but maybe it was just the instructor I had... But I find working with energies to be the best way to influence my kundalini energy. After all, that is what kundalini is - energy.
Old 21-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I feel I'm pretty skilled at searching for and confronting but releasing emotions seems to be my latest difficulty. any tips?
Most of us hear from an early age" Stop cryin!,Please dont cry,Dont shout at me!,its not nice to be angry"
We are trained to hide our Emotions, we become numb to them and forget how to feel and put on a fake happy face to the world
You realise you have stuff to release so admitting this is the first step that you have taken...What you need now is a trigger.
People trigger people everyday but the problem is they get angry at someone and that person gets angry back so they release and receive emotions....swapping emotions,USELESS!.......its fine if the other person does not send the emotions back but this is rare..You have to release the emotions in a way that they dont come back at you

You need to find your own "Trigger" so google "Emotional Trigger"and do the opposite because most info is how to stop them,you need a trigger that works when you are alone
I know of a technique called "Holotropic breathwork".I did it with a shaman once and after that I did it alone,,1 hour a night for a few weeks and I had huge releases.It think it was one of the reasons my kundalini woke up.
It is usually done in groups over a day or two and this will suit most people better so i highly recommend it
Old 21-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Deactivated Account
same story here. the back bone of my kundalini awakening was in the releasing of emotions.

expanding the energy centers had to do with the emotions rising and then releasing for me.

the trick in dealing with the process is in self acceptance. a lot of stuff may not be pretty. if you flow through it without selfjudgement it can help keep sanity and make the process smoother. in my case and im guessing for others as well.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 21-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Most of us hear from an early age" Stop cryin!,Please dont cry,Dont shout at me!,its not nice to be angry"
We are trained to hide our Emotions, we become numb to them and forget how to feel and put on a fake happy face to the world
You realise you have stuff to release so admitting this is the first step that you have taken...What you need now is a trigger.
People trigger people everyday but the problem is they get angry at someone and that person gets angry back so they release and receive emotions....swapping emotions,USELESS!.......its fine if the other person does not send the emotions back but this is rare..You have to release the emotions in a way that they dont come back at you

You need to find your own "Trigger" so google "Emotional Trigger"and do the opposite because most info is how to stop them,you need a trigger that works when you are alone
I know of a technique called "Holotropic breathwork".I did it with a shaman once and after that I did it alone,,1 hour a night for a few weeks and I had huge releases.It think it was one of the reasons my kundalini woke up.
It is usually done in groups over a day or two and this will suit most people better so i highly recommend it

Ahhh. So the holotropic breathing is about triggering the latent emotions, and the release can only occur in the present moment when the emotions have been triggered and are very present?

I've googled holotropic breathing but haven't practiced it. It's basically just belly breathing in a very rapid way, right? Like for 5-10 minutes, laying on the floor on your back?
Old 21-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
Kundalini feels like an orgasm that builds up in the crown chakra, then shoots down the spine, that's why they call it the serpent fire.

Sometimes it hurts me, during WILD technique astral travelling, right before my body disconnects from my astral body, my kundalini energy starts pulsating so strong and sometimes creates this very powerful sharp feeling that almost hurts, it sometimes ruins my astral experiences.

It's very easily stimulated physically just like an orgasm, you have to find the right buttons, sometimes light stimulation on the skin can trigger those neural pathways, sometimes a deeper massage around the chakra centre, or sometimes you just massage the aura and not the body at all.

Do you ever feel energies?
For example, I can feel a fly when it flies a few feet above me, because it passes through my aura. The feeling is this intense tickle that vibrates deep over the spot where the fly buzzed past. I can always feel things physically, even when they don't touch me physically.
Start paying attention to the tickles, the chills, the vibrations you feel because all of that is energy and that is how you awake the kundalini energy.
Insects and animals are very good conduits of energy.
For example, letting your cat rub his whiskers against your forehead can really help fire up the third eye, which is important because it's the first chakra you want to activate, as it will spread to the crown, which will go down the neck and then to the lower chakras. Sometimes you'll find that your pets will naturally gravitate towards your third eye and will attempt to help you "open" it. Let them - they know what they are doing.

I find that laying on my side is the easiest posture to facilitate the movement of kundalini energy. I'm not sure why exactly but it works better than any other posture. Also my spirit guides often ask me to lay on my side at night when they plan to rebalance my energies, because they can't access my spine otherwise, and laying on my belly is uncomfortable for me. To clarify though, they also give me the option to lay on my belly.

To be clear, I sleep on my back as much as possible because I don't want my kundalini waking me up at night. I like my sleep LoL. There's nothing worse than trying to fall asleep and then having kundalini energy jolt me awake like a lightning bolt going down my spine. Sleeping on my back successfully prevents any energies from getting to the chakra points along my spine. Thus it also usually prevents the kundalini from acting up.
But you might want to know that the side posture is excellent for getting the kundalini moving.

Because I am also sensitive to energies, I find that music energy is VERY successful at getting my kundalini moving - but not just any music, it has to be music that hits the right tones that vibrate at the same tonal frequency that can massage the sweet spot in the chakras.

Glen Velez' "Rhythm of the chakras" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIC6Otni3Dg is a great example. All of his songs are good at making my kundalini energy dance around, but the song I linked to is my fave. It works well for the crown, third eye and all the lower chakras too.

And kundalini yoga never did anything for me lol but maybe it was just the instructor I had... But I find working with energies to be the best way to influence my kundalini energy. After all, that is what kundalini is - energy.

I've been exploring ways to bring up and then interact with powerful energy for the last few years. I can't command it to arise at will but I can feel it quite easily if I listen to music and focus on what I'm feeling.

It's quite obvious that something is happening, full body tingling is usually what I feel. But I'm not experiencing any pleasure or pressure. Also it never feels concentrated like it's in my spine or putting pressure on my chakras. It feels more like an aura or like I'm cloaked in my own energy, very uniform density all around me, not concentrated into a small area like the spine.

When it arises what I struggle with is a purpose for the energy. I want to harnesss it, not accidentally feel it and fail to put it to good use before it fades. usually what happens is I'll put on music, if I'm lucky I'll feel the energy rise, then I get very vivid thoughts of a spiritual and metaphysical nature. Lately I have been seeing an arena, or maybe it's a colliseum, anyways it's a huge place much like the roman colliseum and inside it are different warriors I fight. However when I come out of these light trance states all I can say is "wow, that was fun" but what I want to do is find a practical use for it. I want to direct the energy to where it needs to go, not just let it run wild and take me along for the ride.
Old 21-06-2017, 11:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
same story here. the back bone of my kundalini awakening was in the releasing of emotions.

expanding the energy centers had to do with the emotions rising and then releasing for me.

the trick in dealing with the process is in self acceptance. a lot of stuff may not be pretty. if you flow through it without selfjudgement it can help keep sanity and make the process smoother. in my case and im guessing for others as well.

thank you for sharing.

How do you practice expanding the energy centers?