Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I didn't realize the question could be such a deep question. I guess that 1 question can be taken many different ways. Over the years i strayed from my "roots", "where i came from",or where "my journey began", whatever you want to call it. but feel i grew in a positive way. Every day is an experience i grow from.

It is indeed a deep question . How deep does a question get in regards to where you came from . The actual origin of your individual self awareness .

This is on par with realising what you are ...

In a way it's the same thing ..

x daz x
Old 19-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Is it not enough to simply exist?

It is enough if it is enough .

Why do individuals self enquire, when existing is enough ..

x daz x
Old 19-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
We exist in a similar way as do music notes. We live in our octave, one of many which ascend and descend, and sometimes our music plays.
That's a poetic way to see it. But I still don't understand why you equate the explanation of being a soul with karmic tasks as the easy way out. Taking conscious responsibility for one's karma and soul tasks seems like a lot more work to me than sounding notes from time to time in a cosmic symphony.
Old 19-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Where do you come from?

x daz x

from the stars bro. I'm star dust
Old 19-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Experiencer
I am from this solar system. Im home.

Others knowledge and wisdom are more than welcome when they help with wellbeing.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:01 AM
Master
Quote:
I like a gal who covers all bases ..

x daz x

Yep if you want that home run, you have to know you have all the bases covered...

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-06-2017, 06:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That's a poetic way to see it. But I still don't understand why you equate the explanation of being a soul with karmic tasks as the easy way out. Taking conscious responsibility for one's karma and soul tasks seems like a lot more work to me than sounding notes from time to time in a cosmic symphony.

Why should there be karmic tasks?. There is no sort of spiritual level devoted to karma. No prizes to be won - that's the business of religion. Karma is what happens to everything and results at any given time in the now. What would be the point of moving from moment to moment in order to achieve a step. If, as I think, we have no soul but consist only of mind except for those moments when we exist physically then we live in an unfettered freedom and are our own decision makers. I presume it'll always be like that.

We know everything anyway. Ask anyone who's had a mystical experience.

We all remember the Concorde burning and crashing in Paris. Those people on board weren't guided by some sort of arcane power to be together on that flight. In karma 'co-incidences' and physical conditions play a role - people aren't born in North Korea as a challenge but as a result of everything. Material circumstances play an equally important role in karma as do abstractions.

The thread of 'fate' I can recognise in my life is the seed of my awareness. .
Old 20-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Master
Singapore... a long time ago
Old 20-06-2017, 12:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
What would be the point of moving from moment to moment in order to achieve a step.
If this were the mantra for humanity, our race would die out in a generation. What is the point of a woman and a man trying to conceive a child if there is no "next step" in that process?

Steps -- actions leading to outcomes -- are the foundation of all life. Our history on this planet is called "human evolution" for a reason.

As above so below. The processes of physical material life are a reflection of the processes that take place in the realm of Spirit.
Old 20-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
It is indeed a deep question . How deep does a question get in regards to where you came from . The actual origin of your individual self awareness .

This is on par with realising what you are ...

In a way it's the same thing ..

x daz x
So this is a question just to make people think? Thinking is good. I simply had 40 years life experiences and a trial and error, live and learn, and ill try anything once attitude. Being and independent person it has taken on a interesting path so far. But i am far from done so ill focus on where i am going for now.