Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 02-06-2017, 07:38 AM
Knower
Being attractive to females

If you're a female reading this then maybe you can give me your perspective.

I think the key to sexual attraction is removing anything that makes it seem as though you are trying and basically just playing the part of somebody who you see in your mind of having the following attributes: unattached, grounded, and spontaneous. Also, as a male you should not try to fit into a female's view of you. What they think about you is their business. The male and female should live independently in terms of intellect because this is what makes for the best condition for sexual attraction.

Also, I've come to realize that it is very attractive for a person to focus on others rather than to be wrapped up in just yourself. You have to be aware of others' emotions in order for people to feel that you are open. But you should also have a sense of self in the moment. I think some people have a better awareness than others, either you have it or you don't.

I think a lot of anxiety will vanish when you place your energy outwards and see that other people are too worried about their own lives to spend energy judging you. I'm talking about anxiety because it is what holds a lot of people back in becoming their true selves.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:12 AM
Master
hi Timeless.
i see a lot of 'good' things in your post, and a lot of stuff that i disagree with too.
i think the best part is in your final words, where you speak of "becoming their
true selves", which i see as being 'authentic'.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:23 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
hi Timeless.
i see a lot of 'good' things in your post, and a lot of stuff that i disagree with too.
i think the best part is in your final words, where you speak of "becoming their
true selves", which i see as being 'authentic'.

Care to elaborate on what you disagree with?
Old 02-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Ascender
I think we are all so very different it would be impossible to list desirable attributes that everybody would agree on.

What your talking about is very heathy, seeking Someone grounded and independent, someone true to themselves... that's just not what some people are looking for though.. especially when your on about sexual attraction. It is important to be true to who you are to attract the right people though.

For me what's sexually attractive is a sense of humour, quiet confidence, caring easy going nature.. if I'm completely honest height can play a part.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Master
Because people are different, they look for different things in a relationship and so the attributes will be as varied as the individuals. Some do not want to look but prefer to fall in love spontaneously and they will find out who their partner is along the way. There is no standardisation I am afraid.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Master
What I've found in my own experience is that women tend to be attracted to me because (um, not to toot my own horn!) I'm a fully engaged, attentive listener, and I'm kind and considerate. Plus I don't take myself too seriously and I've got a pretty good sense of humour, I like to think. And as Dude says, being tall doesn't hurt either!

Yeah all right, that might sound a bit braggy But it's funny because I used to be pretty superficial, it was all about looks, and that didn't work in my favour because I didn't like the way I looked, and consequently I didn't have much confidence around women because I felt like I had nothing to offer that they would really want. I still struggle with that, tbh, if I see a nice-looking female on the street I still feel pretty shy, but once I get to know women they often gravitate towards me.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Guide
Ive found that if a girl is smart or thinks she's smart, you saying/doing something smarter will be a turnoff, or more like a hit to her ego that a guy might actually know more
Old 02-06-2017, 10:17 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
What I've found in my own experience is that women tend to be attracted to me because (um, not to toot my own horn!) I'm a fully engaged, attentive listener, and I'm kind and considerate. Plus I don't take myself too seriously and I've got a pretty good sense of humour, I like to think. And as Dude says, being tall doesn't hurt either!

Yeah all right, that might sound a bit braggy But it's funny because I used to be pretty superficial, it was all about looks, and that didn't work in my favour because I didn't like the way I looked, and consequently I didn't have much confidence around women because I felt like I had nothing to offer that they would really want. I still struggle with that, tbh, if I see a nice-looking female on the street I still feel pretty shy, but once I get to know women they often gravitate towards me.

Do tell more
Even if youre not paying attention it feels good when someone can be staring at you and not hear a word, being 'taken by their beauty' then youll have that quirky cuteness and bonus she'll feel smarter than u because u didnt hear a word
Old 02-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Badcopyinc

Know who you are. Be that.

Care about who she is. Learn who she is. Listen to her. On all levels.

All while staying you.

And last and most important. Listen to her
Old 02-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Know who you are. Be that.

Care about who she is. Learn who she is. Listen to her. On all levels.

All while staying you.

And last and most important. Listen to her
Everything one learns in life 40 years and 3 failed relationships too late...