Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Knower

I was triggered by my friend's comment about my TF yesterday too! Decided not to dwell on it, though, and everything went away without emotional outbursts on my side (which is definitely something new; I used to bawl my eyes out when similar things happened before, because such comments used to trigger a lot of my insecurities). However, I'm feeling pretty indiferent toward TF now due to that, not that I conciously want to, but still...

Somehow it feels reassuring that we've all had the same experience :)
Old 11-08-2017, 08:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
maybe i'll catch the last wave and ride along with gaia
when she relinquishes her lower octave expressions.

It is not Gaia which is expressing lower energy - it was the people who choose to incarnate and explore lower energies that brought them to her to experience.

Earth and those ancient cultures who understood her and worked with her were already connected to other plane realities.

Giah is shaking some of us a little to remember these ancient songs. We are blending very old planes with new realities but - all realities were already present to explore, many have just forgotten our connections to the ancient and its connection with now. The emerald gateway I experienced also reminded me that we are blending the ancient with the now, for western religions and culture and spirituality have forgotten their roots for too long.

It seems that this lions gate has welcomed me home to my ancient earth roots as I am remembering bits and pieces of earths ancient songs... I am of this world!
Old 11-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Knower

Mercury is also about to go into retrograde (officially starts tomorrow). I've heard that can cause a lot of communication issues.

I didn't know about mercury retrograde before but the last one in May was a horrible time for my twin and I. I'm trying to be extra patient and not bring up any issues. He started having some issues with his girlfriend (that he started dating last retrograde) last week so I've been trying to give him space to deal with that.
Old 01-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Master
The Lion's Gate has closed again for this year, on the 26th.
Looking back the beginning wasn't at all bad. I was together with my TF for a few days and it was brilliant! The best time ever, it felt so good, we were so close. Absolutely wonderful!
Then we were together again on the 25th for a few days, so just when the portal was closing, and it got real sticky (on the 25th). So sticky that for a moment we got close to falling out.
We got through it, and we are okay again, but it was very unpleasant. It hit me like a brick to the face, because in the beginning of August we had such a wonderful time, I had not expected this serious wobble to happen.
It is clear that he is going through a period of chaos and that got me off-kilter right away as well.
I think and believe it works the way ppl say: the feminine goes through the upheaval and letting go of fears and doubt first. We're mostly done, now the masculine has to go through the same process.
In the ideal scenario the female has gotten strong enough to handle things when the man goes through his process, but it does make me wobble. it triggers fears and at the same time forces me to shape up even more. I have to and I want to, but boy is it scary! It means really going with the flow, trusting that all is in Divine order. Surrender, give up the deception of control. Something I always want to do, but still find so very difficult, hihi.

I realized I've been focusing too much on the relationship and connection of late and need to shift my focus more to my own goals in life again.
I am glad the Lion's Gate has gone, even though it wasn't all too bad this year, but with the additional other shifts and eclipses, I've had quite enough for a while :p
Few more days and Mercury will go direct again so that retrograde energy will slowly dissipate too. I need some tranquility!
Old 01-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The Lion's Gate has closed again for this year, on the 26th.
Looking back the beginning wasn't at all bad. I was together with my TF for a few days and it was brilliant! The best time ever, it felt so good, we were so close. Absolutely wonderful!
Then we were together again on the 25th for a few days, so just when the portal was closing, and it got real sticky (on the 25th). So sticky that for a moment we got close to falling out.
We got through it, and we are okay again, but it was very unpleasant. It hit me like a brick to the face, because in the beginning of August we had such a wonderful time, I had not expected this serious wobble to happen.
It is clear that he is going through a period of chaos and that got me off-kilter right away as well.
I think and believe it works the way ppl say: the feminine goes through the upheaval and letting go of fears and doubt first. We're mostly done, now the masculine has to go through the same process.
In the ideal scenario the female has gotten strong enough to handle things when the man goes through his process, but it does make me wobble. it triggers fears and at the same time forces me to shape up even more. I have to and I want to, but boy is it scary! It means really going with the flow, trusting that all is in Divine order. Surrender, give up the deception of control. Something I always want to do, but still find so very difficult, hihi.

I realized I've been focusing too much on the relationship and connection of late and need to shift my focus more to my own goals in life again.
I am glad the Lion's Gate has gone, even though it wasn't all too bad this year, but with the additional other shifts and eclipses, I've had quite enough for a while :p
Few more days and Mercury will go direct again so that retrograde energy will slowly dissipate too. I need some tranquility!

I'm the same way. Things were pretty good until the 25th to 28th when we had a little falling out. I was questioning if he was fully truthful with his reason for not getting together and it triggered me back into doubt. When I approached it with him he got upset with me that I didn't feel the time he gave me was enough with his busy schedule. So we hurt each other.

As with you this makes me shake the dust off and try even harder to work on this issue within myself. Not easy. I just can't seem to get over the feeling of doubt. For me in the past and present so many friends do not understand our relationship and give me negative advice. I think this is were I need to work on trusting myself, him, the friendship, and divine providence. I know what I know about us. The good thing is no matter what we throw at this connection it does not break. We are fine, maybe a little cool right now.

btw I like Twinstrology. She is very positive about things and that really helps me. Her post yesterday really resonated with me. I absolutely want to be putting positivity into this. Thanks for recommending.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
I'm the same way. Things were pretty good until the 25th to 28th when we had a little falling out. I was questioning if he was fully truthful with his reason for not getting together and it triggered me back into doubt. When I approached it with him he got upset with me that I didn't feel the time he gave me was enough with his busy schedule. So we hurt each other.

As with you this makes me shake the dust off and try even harder to work on this issue within myself. Not easy. I just can't seem to get over the feeling of doubt. For me in the past and present so many friends do not understand our relationship and give me negative advice. I think this is were I need to work on trusting myself, him, the friendship, and divine providence. I know what I know about us. The good thing is no matter what we throw at this connection it does not break. We are fine, maybe a little cool right now.

btw I like Twinstrology. She is very positive about things and that really helps me. Her post yesterday really resonated with me. I absolutely want to be putting positivity into this. Thanks for recommending.
You're very welcome, and yes she is very positive! That's what I love about her as well. I quit the Twin Flame Psychic cos a while ago she was going through a difficult time and it reflected heavily upon her weekly readings. It got me to go down in vibration like you wouldn't believe. I don't need that, I watch these things to find some comfort, info, and upliftment when I need it. So I stopped watching her, now only follow Marla from Twinstrology.

Peculiar how you had a similar thing happen around the same time... The sting from the Lion's Gate, hihi.
I am so glad that I do not have to deal with other ppl who are negative about my relationship and connection. I'm not sure if I could handle that, pfff...
I get the opposite, ppl telling me that we really are beaming when together, that the chemistry and vibe around and between us is perfect etc.
I do not envy you in your position, and kudos for being able to deal with it, and a big big hug!!
Best I suppose to do what Abraham Hicks says: don't talk to other ppl about it when you feel good (about something/someone) cos in no time these ppl will have you off-kilter with their questions and negativity. They do not understand.
So just stick to your own inner knowing, at least that causes the least wobble.

And yes, it remains difficult at times, doesn't it. Huge lessons, lol. All to do with faith, trust, surrender, and loving yourself enough so you dare take a leap of faith (which is surrendering in knowing all is as it should be).
Isn't it odd in a way that doing that is so hard? Why do we need so much control, which is pseudo security, and assurance? Oftentimes when I look back on a period of wobble and doubt and fear I see what a waste of time and energy it really is. Yet I do it again a few days later, hahaha. Gluttons for punishments, grin.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Knower

This portals scare me...Its not good
Old 01-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Master
Well, however you feel about it, it has gone. There is no reason to be scared anyway, it's all about growth and healing. But even when you do find it scary, for this year it has gone.