Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 21-12-2010, 09:07 PM
HalfaMan

ISO and Binorial Beats

Hi

I'd like to make a post about ISO and Binorial beats that are musical notes and tones designed to shift your conscious to various levels.
Where would be the correct board?

Thanks

Mike
Old 21-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Master
Science and Spirituality perhaps
Old 21-12-2010, 09:36 PM
HalfaMan

OK thanks, I'll do it tomorrow bit down just now
Old 21-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Jules

would it be better in the music section?

care to explain a bit about it? It might help if I understood it more... or am I right in thinking this is to do with the sounds made by singing bowls for instance and how they get into the subconscious mind?

and here's a hug to help you feel a bit better (((mike)))
Old 21-12-2010, 10:30 PM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
would it be better in the music section?

care to explain a bit about it? It might help if I understood it more... or am I right in thinking this is to do with the sounds made by singing bowls for instance and how they get into the subconscious mind?

and here's a hug to help you feel a bit better (((mike)))

:-) thanks for hug

OK basically this is a method of using sound waves to cause our brain/mind to lock into the frequency to move us into Alpha, beta, theta brain waves.
The beats use two pulsed tones one in each ear and the sum of the two is the frequency.
The ISO use a tone for both ears at once and cause a similar change.

Complex and may be of interest to others so I'd like to expand on it, inform others ask for experiences and when able to post short sound links so people can hear it.
There are free softwares out there to do it or they can be purchased.

Cheers

Mike
Old 22-12-2010, 01:10 AM
Jules

You're welcome and thanks for the explaination :)
It does sound quite complex, but for me anyway, I'm a practically minded person so am far better at understanding when actually doing rather theoretically minded. The links for the free downloads will be fine as long as they aren't commercial and ad free as they're against SF rules, and can't be posted anywhere on site.
As for which boards, I think Norseman's probably right. I'd go with Science and Spirituality. I'll look forward to seeing this develop :)
take care and sleep well
Jue x
Old 22-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Master
Question : HalfaMan, is the purpose to achieve coherence of brain wave frequencies ? I only ask because I was formally trained in Transcendental Meditation 30+ years ago and that was the aim of TM also.
Old 22-12-2010, 03:53 PM
HalfaMan

Hi, If I may I will start the thread and try and answer you there?

Blessings

Mike
Old 22-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Master
Look forward to that.
Old 22-12-2010, 07:20 PM
HalfaMan

OK its up, I need to be able to post links so I can better explain things so watch this space, well um err watch that space over on the Science and Spirituality board LOL