Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 25-05-2015, 07:06 AM
chae2015

I would like to share my 'walk-in/soul exchange experience' with you in detail! This insight may assist your personal analysis in contrast to understanding your own experiences. Bearing in mind, each transition that takes place in this respect do variate for many reasons. Things happen for a reason as we all know, and the solution to that question only from my perspective is not about; the 'when, what or why' factor that's important, but moreso 'how' things unfold after the transitional process has taken place. So the 3-W's will eventually reveal itself to you in due course. For whatever reason this experience did change my life, and I am encouraged to believe 'it is for the better' The guidance and direction I have received and still do, since my exchange occurred has influenced major changes in spiritual development and enlightenment, lifestyle choices, personality and traits, knowledge and wisdom, family and friends - the list goes on...

My exchange happened in 2001, I was parked up in my traffic truck that night at a roadside enclosure on a motorway location in Auckland, New Zealand. I was the first vehicle and 150m ahead of me also parked was the second truck who was parked 30m in front of the work party conducting road sealing activities. Only road cones, truck mounted aluminated message boards and flashing warning lights separated us from the live lanes of moving vehicles in passing. About 15 minutes prior to the accident I saw a large patch of fog or mist coming from the paddock toward our worksite. I got out of the truck and walked down to my boss in the first truck, I asked him if I could sit in his vehicle but insisted I wait in mine. Reluctantly, I went back...not sure why but I began to feel a bit uneasy from that point on. I looked to the side of the road again and saw a second lot of mist heading toward us. Although it was a calm clear night what came to mind was the reduced visibility conditions to motorway traffic approaching our worksite. Checking my driver rear vision mirror I could see headlights in the distance and in my lane. I thought I'd either get out of the vehicle or move it entirely, instead I stayed put. I checked the mirror again, it was a truck and trailer in my lane approaching at speed approximately 10 seconds from me...realising everyone in front of my vehicle was in jeopardy so I stayed. As I checked my mirror for the last time this is what I saw before the collision occurred, the face of a female worker appeared and then my entire vision appeared blurred in the mirror. I could only identify the trucks headlights my vision of everything else was frosted, I engaged the handbrake, placed both hands on the steering wheel and said to myself 'I'm going to die' at that precise moment everything turned bright white...I faintly heard a crashing sound and then all went silent. I could sense my body being tossed about but it felt like I was in an air bubble I could sense movement but couldn't feel or see anything except the warmth of a bright white light. This is when the exchange took place. What seemed like seconds later...I could see myself laying across the passenger and driver seats with my right leg on the floor, then I saw my right leg being lifted and gently replaced beside the left leg - there was no one there and my vision was still frosted and appeared to happen in slow motion. I believe I came to and my hearing returned when emergency services were cutting me free from the cab of the truck. Both trucks were write-off's and ended up 80m off the motorway in the paddock where I saw the mist. It turned out the female worker I envisioned before the impact had asked management to have her job swapped with me, I wasn't aware of it that night because she felt afraid. I was the only injured worker that night. My boss in the other truck was so struck with guilt he required counselling. I could have sued my employer and the contracting company for breaching road authority policies and timeframes that would have avoided the accident from happening. As a result of my injuries and still in recovery, I had exceeded the 90 day legal time limit to persue such a claim. It took 3 years to recover from my injuries of the head, leg and spine. However, I was able to walk away, forgive and forget everything and be content with the fact that I had saved the lives of 12 workers that night.
Old 25-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
I found your post fascinating about your friend. Is there any way I can get in touch with him. I would like to ask him more questions? How does he locate these people to be a temporary walk in for them, is it people he's met or through meditation?

As I understand it they would just find themselves in other bodies, try didn't get to select them. They didn't know what did the selecting process and could only guess at it.

I have a girlfriend who several times a month has lucid dreams of going into soldier bodies who are in dicey situations and getting them out of the situations. I remember one morning she was very quiet and disturbed. By noon she was finally able to talk about it.

She's gone into a soldier who was pinned down near a river and being fired at, she dove (his body) into the river and the bullets deflected by the water so that she was able to make an escape despite the odds.
However as she'd dove into the water, one of the feet of the soldier caught a bullet before it went underwater. When she reached the other side she made the body she was in run hard for a long time on the foot with a bullet in it to escape the live action area. It was very painful and she suspects that running on it did even more damage to it, but the other choice seemed to be a dead soldier.

As with my other friend, she doesn't know how she gets into these bodies, she simply goes to sleep and wakes up in them, and always they are in a situation in which one wrong move or one wasted second and the soldier will die. She's been doing it for years and laughingly call it her "Night Job".

(These aren't soul exchanges or walk-in situations as far as I understand the terms, but something else. We know that Consciousness isn't pinned inside a body and is free to move about, and can move into other bodies for short periods.)