Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-06-2017, 06:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun
I like to think Hell is, if anything, temporary. I hear some Abrahamic doctrines teach that if one should find themselves cast into hell for some wrongdoings, they need only forgive themselves and ask to be released, and they can walk out and learn to be better beings. I really thought that seemed true to me. :)

having an understanding of the mind set, of a being who is always perpetrating unloving acts, helps to understand why a dark being refuses assistance from anybody offering to aid that being into beginning a new life of love and truth.

The law of reap as you sow, works continuously on all beings. If you act in a loving way you become ever increasingly more beautiful of soul/being quality. And that being would find it almost impossible to revert back to the prior soul quality...and the more that being practices acts and thoughts of loving Ness, they become increasingly more, of what they practice. ...more and more wonderfully beautiful of countenance of spiritual mind and form. And eventually unable to comprehend the possibility of committing an unloving act.

And so it is similar for beings who are committing atrocious unloving acts, the more that they commit unloving ness, the more that their minds and being, become exactly the same as the crimes that they commit...they the soul/being of mind, becomes ever increasingly evil and their energetic spiritual body emanation is an image of their soul/mind, and becomes a very short, very depleted, very disfigured and with very atrocious dark bruised like colours.

And they cannot even begin to comprehend starting a life off, of truth and love....because their mind and appearance has become exactly the same as what they have been practicing.

The "law of reap as you sow" works in consonance with your being, moment by moment and it works correctly and to the fullest and is un avoidable. And is in place to stop and remove beings from perpetrating unloving acts apon persons in the physical fleshly form, like you and I....who are unable to see and detect the unloving beings and their unloving perpetrations upon us.

An unloving being who flouts the law of "reap as you sow" continuously, will eventualy be without an energetic spiritual body emanation....because the spiritual body is an image of the qualities of their MIND/SOUL/BEING..AND A DISSIPATED, DEPLETED 'MIND/SOUL'
HAS A "DISSIPATED, DEPLETED SPIRITUAL BODY", BECAUSE THE SPIRITUAL BODY, AS I SAID IS, AN EMANATION OF SOUL QUALITIES.....AND THE BEING, WILL MORE THAN LIKELY....BE SUFFERING FEELINGS IN THE MIND, OF ALL OF THE ATROCITIES THAT THEY HAVE DEALT OUT UPON OTHER BEINGS, AND WILL MORE THAN LIKELY HAVE TO GET TO A POINT OF SUCH INCREDIBLE DISTRESS OF THE MIND, THAT THEY WILL FINALLY BE HEARD BY SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO SPEND A VERY LONG TIME, VISITING THAT BEING IN THE HELLISH LOCATION, THAT THAT BEING IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN, AND BEING INTERESTED IN ASSISTING THAT BEING, TO REALIZE WHY IT IS FEELING THE UNBEARABLE DISTRESS, SO THAT IT WILL START TO COMPREHEND THE THOUGHT OF JUST A MINISCULE AMOUNT OF UNDERSTANDING OF "TRUTH AND LOVE".
BUT THAT BEING WILL NOT LEAVE IT'S CURRENT LOCATION, UNTILL IT HAS IMPROVED IN SOUL QUALITY, AND THEN IT WILL ONLY MOVE ON TO A BETTER LOCATION THAT BEST SUITS THAT DARK BEING, AS IT SLOWLY IMPROVES. ....IMPROVEMENT BY IMPROVEMENT, MOMMENT BY MOMENT, UNTILL IT CAN FINALLY MOVE TO A LOCATION OF REASONABLE LIGHT AND LOVE.

If someone were to pick that being up and relocate them to a location of more love and light, so that they could feel more comfortable, that dark being could not withstand the intensity of the atmosphere of even the lowest locations of the spiritual summer lands, which to a being such as you and I would be totaly comfortably beautiful and bearable.

Regards neil.
Old 17-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
BEING IN THE HELLISH LOCATION, THAT THAT BEING IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN, AND BEING INTERESTED IN ASSISTING THAT BEING, TO REALIZE WHY IT IS FEELING THE UNBEARABLE DISTRESS
If you believe so hard in hell and hellish beings, that you feel you have to use all-caps to get you point across, then yes... you will manifest hell realities in your life. The mind is indeed very powerful that way. If I spend my day shouting, "PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE!" I will find myself surrounded by horrible people. That is an undeniable LOA truth.

FYI, the manner in which you are communicating here is precisely the way fundamentalists communicate. Just tune into any TV preacher yelling about saving souls. Nothing but yelling and shouting about hell. Think about that as well.

Morpheus spoke the definitive truth in another thread: "Hell is a result." It's a remarkable observation because it takes the argument out of the realm of banal opinioning -- hell is real/hell is not real -- and correctly redirects it back towards the individual; makes the individual solely responsible for the resultant affect of his/her choices.
Old 17-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
there is a "hell" , but not what many religion teach. there isn't any "hellfire" as some are taught to believe. and maybe it's because of this scripture ,(Matt. 5:29,30 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell), kj bible.

many don't understand what Jesus was actually saying. which was don't let your body parts cause you to sin, which in turns will cause you to lose your life. the bible speaks of what hell really is... someone burial place, or grave.

Jonah said he was in "hell" ,(Jonah 2:1,2), but he was referring to the fish belly that swallowed him. another faithful servant said this when he prayed ,(Psa.139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there).

if hell was a fiery place, one wouldn't feel like he was making "his bed". Jesus said (Matt.25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels).

if hell suppose to be a place where demons reside, and wicked dead are tortured. then why did Jesus say an everlasting fire would be waiting for even the demons?, he means total destruction, since fire totally destroys things!

thanks. i like your post.
much of what you've related deals with perceptions of things
(and not necessarily the truth of things as they really are).

i agree with Baile that fire can signify things other than
'total destruction'. the Holy Spirit is sometimes referenced as
being like a fire... as in the burning bush [Exodus 3].

where you've quoted Matthew, speaking of cutting off body parts,
i'm inclined to think of the entirety of human society rather than
a specific person. plus, i'm disinclined to believe that he was
advocating actively removing certain members from our midst
[though his words appear to clearly indicate precisely that].
my sense is that if we do not engage with those discordant energies,
they will effectively 'self deport' themselves... by stoking up our
"fires of love", they will grow increasingly uncomfortable in our
presence [like shadows repelled by light] and disengage of their
own accord. let the Grinches behave as they wish; we can enjoy
our lives irregardless.

Jonah's hellish experience was something else entirely. it was
like leaving the world and entering into the void, where there
is nothing whatsoever.
Old 17-06-2017, 10:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

#1...
if you believe so hard in hell and hellish beings, that you feel you have to use all-caps to get you point across, then yes... you will manifest hell realities in your life. The mind is indeed very powerful that way. If I spend my day shouting, "PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE!" I will find myself surrounded by horrible people. That is an undeniable LOA truth.

#2...
FYI, the manner in which you are communicating here is precisely the way fundamentalists communicate. Just tune into any TV preacher yelling about saving souls. Nothing but yelling and shouting about hell. Think about that as well.

#3....
Morpheus spoke the definitive truth in another thread: "Hell is a result." It's a remarkable observation because it takes the argument out of the realm of banal opinioning -- hell is real/hell is not real -- and correctly redirects it back towards the individual; makes the individual solely responsible for the resultant affect of his/her choices.

'Baile'..about your unloving comment #1..
A person who believes that hellish beings and hellish locations exist will not atract hell and hellish beings to them any more than a person such as yourself....fact, and knowledge through experiences.

Hellish beings dwell in this realm for many reasons that it seems that you are oblivious to. (And you choosing to not believe in them, will not hide you from them).
And they start to surround and influence us from as early as our birth.....fact, and knowledge through experiences.

And myself communicating to others, about horrible spiritual beings, will not have me surrounded by horrible spiritual beings, any more than a person such as yourself, communicating about them...fact, of knowledge through experiences.

( which by the way, I am speaking about hellish horrible spiritual beings, where as you seem to say that I am refering to horrible earthly physical beings .

Baile. .about your unloving comment #2.
The Op posted about hell, and i politely posted, regarding hell, and I gave a polite informative post of facts, gained from first hand experiences....fact.
Not screaming as you say that I am, and definitely not like a fundamentalist television preacher as you un lovingly suggest...fact.

..And baile, I do not post, if I do not have information gained from first hand experiences. However I will post info that is relayed from spiritual beings, but I will always say that the info comes from spiritual beings.

About your comment #3
Yes morpheus did say something like that... (and if you want to quote morpheus in backing yourself up)...and if I am correct in understanding his very words, then you will note, that morpheus did say that I was spot on and correct with my very informative summation of hell and hellish locations.....more facts 'FYI'.

Baile...you say that when you find yourself at a loss or going of the rails in your life, you usually step back from your life and reassess yourself. And then come back to life in a better frame of 'mind/being'....so baile have a good look at the way you have been un lovingly speaking to quite a few members on this forum ( besides myself) and then maybe it is time that you stepped back for another reassessment of self again.

Regards neil..

"ADDED AFTER POSTED"..↓↓

And FYI, in the spiritual realms, it is a known fact, that when Jesus was on earth, he tried and succeeded in informing the some of the masses, that dark beings were at the 'root and origin' of...'all'...evil, that was present in all earthlings. ...'FACT'....Although you will probably not believe.

But it will become very much a part of your knowledge of factual truth after you have released yourself from the fleshly form for ever more. And cast your peepers over the ins and outs of the earthly occupants and the interactions of certain spiritual beings....'facts' again.
And if you were open to friendly discussion with a person with my experiences, you would be blown away...but that wont ever happen I can assume.
Old 17-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Master
Quote neil... 'A person who believes that hellish beings and hellish locations exist will not atract hell and hellish beings to them any more than a person such as yourself '

I would disagree with this,

' The mind is everything, what you think you become'....
Buddha....

Regarding ' unloving comments ' Neil..... sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind.
Old 17-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Master
Thinking deeply about it...if there were such a thing as 'Hell' then the qualities one would require to avoid ending up there would basically mean that Hell is the destination for everybody, even Christians.

There isn't anybody without sin according to Christian belief and even if they commit their lives to Jesus, they'd need to do some 'Hell time' before going into Heaven.

There are other beliefs which state we create our own 'Hell' or 'Heaven' whilst on Earth and I think this is much closer to the mark.

It seems like Christians use the fear of going to Hell as an intimidatory tactic. I mean, I am Hindu, so yep, I'm going to Hell...along with 1.5 billion like me...and all the Buddhists are going to Hell...all the Muslims are going to Hell...all the Christians who do bad things are going to Hell...all the Atheists are going to Hell..

One wonders how Satan ever finds the time to roast and toast all those souls...right?

Also, I wonder...if the Soul is beyond physical restriction...if all our senses and notions of pain and pain receptors dies with the physical body, what actually feels pain after death to be able to experience the agony of a hellfire torture?

At least if I am 'going to Hell' I'll be in good company since everybody is going there...so nope, it doesn't bother me one iota.
Old 17-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Buddha....
That person: "The world is hell and demons are real."
This person: "How you feel and what you believe is your responsibility, not the world's."
That person: "You just made me feel bad with that comment."
This person: "Please re-read my previous reply."

And on it goes.
Old 17-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E

my sense is that if we do not engage with those discordant energies,
they will effectively 'self deport' themselves... by stoking up our
"fires of love", they will grow increasingly uncomfortable in our
presence [like shadows repelled by light] and disengage of their
own accord. let the Grinches behave as they wish; we can enjoy
our lives irregardless.

I would like to believe that as well, and for the last 7 years I have emersed myself in the highest of loving behavior. And longing to God/creator for his very essence to flow into me continuously. And that the dark ones that are fully energetically connected to me, at a soul level, can be removed from me.....'seven years' of constant lovingness, and longing to God for love and protection from these beings, and yet they smash me physically and constantly, without reprieve.

And through my experiences of these nasty beings, I have been able to establish and understand that they have been with me from early childhood, and have done their best to keep my life in a state of confusion, pain and suffering, to best suite the needs of themselves and the others that were coming and going, to and fro, as it suited them all, when they needed a host body, when they had no where else toebe, when they were not, surrounding and influencing other young males and females, into acging out all kinds of deviant acts.

Believe it or not...I do not mind....but it will be very much a factual truth to you all, one day in your life, when you become a full time spiritual being...

Regards neil.

Ps just replying to your post of the same content.

Pss..And if I told you all how they negatively affect all of my physical earthly fleshly form and my physical earthly possessions, you would be absolutely and totally blown away...regards again, Neil.

Psss...Horace, so much you are not aware of, and so much you could learn.
Old 17-06-2017, 12:17 PM
Master
When I reached the realisation that these 'Dark Beings' were also God because everything is, I began to see them for what they truly were...my own fears and doubts.

There's nothing evil or bad that can exist in God's light and love...it squashes and negates ALL of it through faith alone.

Once I saw a demon...a big, frightening, ugly demon...I was like "oh, hi God...interesting garment you have put on there to try and trick me" and then that demon vanished...God took its place and showered me with infinite grace and mercy.
Old 17-06-2017, 12:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Quote neil... 'A person who believes that hellish beings and hellish locations exist will not atract hell and hellish beings to them any more than a person such as yourself '

I would disagree with this,

Buddha....

Regarding ' unloving comments ' Neil..... sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind.

Untrue..untrue...untrue..you will one day realize it when you have experienced as much as I have....fact.

And "cruel to be kind"...you will find, that it is not in any higher beings understanding and any part of their work ethics....fact as just now stated by a spiritual being of a higher understanding.....and they say that it is a fact of knowledge by the high beings of love and truth. And that we should act accordingly.

Regards neil.