Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 16-11-2016, 05:09 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletFlame
He chooses out genders or we choose it when we are creating our life plan in my opinion.

How can you create or choose anything when you don't exist yet?

If you create or choose a character for a play, and become that character for a time span, is that character you?
Old 16-11-2016, 05:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
He chooses out genders or we choose it when we are creating our life plan in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs

If you create or choose a character for a play, and become that character for a time span, is that character you?

I'm confused.

Quote:
Contradictions don't mean truth. If you come across two paths that do not lead to your destination, it probably means you should reconsider how your arrived at your fork. Sometimes moving backwards is moving forward.

But where am I going to go back to? In my situation, it's like starting on a project and ruining it early on. Then there are damages which can't be undone so you want to start again, and redo it. I'm like that with this lifetime!

For me, looking ahead to the future which is my next life hopefully as a female is my only way of "moving forward." Even though I'm transitioning i'm not about this transgender life. I don't want it. I want to be born a biological female.
Old 18-11-2016, 04:25 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I'm confused.

We choose it implies that you already exist and that you have an identity. If I were to take the 5 year version of you, the present you, would you say that 5 year old version of you embodies you? Exactly when did you become you?

Would you say that you are superior to the 5 year old version of you? So you are a higher version of your past-self? What would your past-self call you? A sort of higher self, I imagine? When does this relationship stop and if we were working off of a linear structure, such that of time, going backwards or forwards through time a million years to however long, if you lived before as a dog, is that you? How about if you evolve into something of a god? Is that you?

What makes up your identity or you? It's almost as if, there is no such thing as identity or you now is there. You is constantly changing. You is a static concept. You seem to be dynamic.
Old 18-11-2016, 04:36 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:

For me, looking ahead to the future which is my next life hopefully as a female is my only way of "moving forward." Even though I'm transitioning i'm not about this transgender life. I don't want it. I want to be born a biological female.

How could you possibly know that you want to be a female when you never have been one before?

You wanted toys and candy when you were a child. What happened to that? How could you or anyone possibly know what your soul wants? No one knows what they want. There is only desire that exists here in this reality love.

Here's a secret though: True freedom, if you so desire it, you don't actually want anything.

As for me, I need a few things, but I want meaning. (Wish I could change meaning with nothing, but alas I too am one with the physical! ={ )
Old 18-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Master
Your karma and god chose it. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to feel you are in the wrong body, you have my best wishes
Old 23-11-2016, 06:48 AM
Master

Well if he did he would have had to have been careful that from all those thousands of eager sperms that hit your mother's egg that the wrong one didn't push in. Thinking about it it could also be said that creating so many sperms would be pointless - one would do the trick. Save a lot of waste too.
Old 23-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Newbie ;)

In this context, Knowledge is the deeper spiritual intelligence within all people, our connection to God and the source of all meaningful relationships.

May this be beneficial for you, TheDivineOne.

"The problem is not about being a man or woman. The problem is that people do not know what they want to communicate, and they do not understand their vehicle for communication. If you understood what you wanted to communicate, you could understand how you could communicate. That is why Knowledge is your emphasis, because Knowledge is what you want to communicate. As Knowledge expresses itself in specific ways through you, you will learn how you can communicate most effectively. This is when being a man or a woman becomes important to your purpose. Otherwise, you will simply identify with your body and think that everything that your body appears to be is what you are. This is upside-down thinking. It is destructive. Here you will glorify yourself as a body when your body is merely a vehicle for your Being to express itself.

After all, it is not really very significant whether you are a man or a woman. It is only important in terms of serving a greater purpose. The greater purpose is not masculine or feminine. However, it will express itself through the masculine and the feminine, and in this your being masculine or feminine is important. You are only a man or a woman for a few years in the world. Therefore, it is not that significant. It is hardly something you would want to base your life on if you knew who you really were. It is merely part of your vehicle of expression. If the vehicle becomes more important than the communication, all confusion of mind arises. Then you will believe your body to be God and your sexuality to be the meaning of the Universe."

-From the book, "Relationships & Higher Purpose," by Marshall Vian Summers
Old 23-11-2016, 09:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I actually don't follow a religion but i would like to hear insight from all the God-believers. Does God choose our gender before we are born?
Well, what I read/heard is that if we are to believe our souls are immortal and that we probably have already lived and will live again, that a soul has no gender. It supposedly has the characteristic of both genders, as in Anima and Animus. So, assuming we already exist as a soul before entering a new body created for us, we may have a tendency and affinity towards one gender, maybe we had a happier life in such gender in the past, or had a terribly experience with the opposite gender in other or perhaps this time we just need to learn a little bit about the other. .
(extreme examples would be: would you want to be a woman again if you were raped in other life? Or forced to marry and be w/an abusive husband?; would you want to be a man again if you knew you were a rapist? or because you were a man you joined the army and killed many people and you regret?)

So we may come one way, but feeling the other way, the gender our soul is more attuned to. Therefore, it's like being a female in essence(in your case), all lives considered, your soul and personality, the sum of all previous existences gravitate towards this gender but for some reason, perhaps some learning one, seeing the other side of the coin, etc you come as the opposite gender. So we do our learning and them move on to come back to our real self.

I feel that everyone that is transgender ends up working out many issues regarding self love. A love that we later find out is way more about who we are as a being than what gender we feel like.(I myself feel like gravitating towards the will of being male, I was born female, yet there are things that don't quite fit and in a way, in my particular case I feel even a transition wouldn't suffice to me. Somehow this makes me ambiguous in nature, androgynous or gender fluid(I see the soul as being quite like this).

So as you, I'm not officially member of any religion though I do try to read and get info about many, trying to understand all sides and see what seems to be reasonable. Many times I don't believe anything at all...but I was told in spiritism that if we made a good progress in the previous life that we get to pick most of the next one. If we left the previous life kind stuck, not knowing exactly what to do, very little progress, some sort of spiritual mentor would help designing the next life as orientating us so we can make the best of it.

Anyways, I'm not an expert or master in anything, so I won't proclaim this as the holy truth.

ps: funny thing is that my mother always tells me that during the pregnancy doctors couldn't discover my sex, it was as if I was always hiding somehow every time and a cousin of mine used to "talk to me" while I was still in the womb as if I was a boy, he even got me a male name, needless to say he got quite disappointed with the girl, but we're very close anyway.
Old 24-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

But we did exist outside of this reality. And in that reality or other dimension, we made a choice as to the life that we would experience while we're here. And while we might not understand at the human level, what our purpose in life is, it goes without saying that the real 'us' that is part of that encompassing Whole Creative Intelligence is gaining something from our experiencing it.
Old 24-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I'm confused.

But where am I going to go back to? In my situation, it's like starting on a project and ruining it early on. Then there are damages which can't be undone so you want to start again, and redo it. I'm like that with this lifetime!

Your 'project' isn't ruined at all. And whether it is a case of 'mix-up' during your prenatal period or more accurately in your pre-life you chose to do this, the point of your life is how you go through it.

I once read a great parable and I think it could apply here so I'd like to share it with you:

A father whose little son was born with numerous disabilities and whose short little life had been filled with hospital visits and illness, was lamenting before his rabbi on the unfairness of it all. He asked the rabbi, "how can this be God's perfect plan if my child, His child, suffers so, each day of his life?" His rabbi thought carefully before he answered and then he said, 'That perfection that God is seeking, is not in the illness of your child, but He is seeking that perfection in all the love that surrounds your child".

Your life is kind of screwed up right now emotionally, but I'm guessing that there are people that you know who are supporting you and loving you as you transition. And maybe this isn't about you at all, but maybe you chose this kind of life to help them on their journey to becoming better and more loving and accepting people.

So draw close to them, love them, appreciate them, and that is the perfection that you wish for.......and in your next life, maybe you'll chose the female gender once again because that is where you are most comfortable. (ps I hope I haven't overstepped the bounds of propriety here and wish you all the best, Debby)