Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-08-2017, 07:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Song in head = Song on Radio

I know this is something we have all experienced, perhaps many times. But this time it was so 'in my face' I had to laugh and shake off some goosebumps.

Got up earlier than the rest of the household on Saturday. While fixing coffee, breakfast, doing laundry and dishes one particular song kept running through my head. "Issues" by Julia Michaels. I literally did not have any other song enter my mind and that one kept a running play, almost non-stop, for about two hours while I had the house to myself. Once the house woke up I decided we needed some additional noise and turned on the radio.

You already know I am about to say that the song I had playing in my head all morning was the one that was playing when I turned on the radio. I laughed out loud with amazement. What are the odds? Yet, it isn't like I have never experienced thinking of a song and while changing stations on the car radio it came up.

It is only odd that that was all I had running through my head for two hours and the moment I turned on the radio; that particular song was playing. I only heard it played once that day. To be fair I didn't have the radio on ALL day either.

Does that mean anything? Probably not but it was an odd occurrence.

The only thing I could think of is that I was telling myself, over and over again this week, that the 'signs' I was experiencing were not 'real'. They were my mind wanting them to mean something, not placed there by my guides or the universe. So maybe the universe wanted to give me an obvious 'sign' that merely states that sometimes signs are real. That just doesn't make it any easier to know which ones are signs and which ones are manifestations of a mind's desire.

I still loved having this experience......real or not.
Old 20-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Master
i get it 2 on/off so mush i do
sum tims is a song my dad luvd so mush on radio thn on tv
sorry if im sayin wong thngs i am

i get it 2 on/off so mush i do
sum tims is a song my dad luvd so mush on radio thn on tv
sorry if im sayin wong thngs i am

ops sorry abot hts dnt no how ths hapned im ra realy sorry i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔