Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Question What does it all mean?

I'm always running into something death related. From conversations to television or a hearse passing by. It happens too many times throughout the day.

A shadowy figure also likes to pop up around me every now and then. One time, I was on the trolley and there the figure was, sitting in front of me like a fellow passenger. It looked just like death. All black and I could see bones. I thought then and there that was my sign. But nope. Still here.

Death has just been around me lately. I'm trying to find answers.

Even more over because ever since middle school, I've always felt that I would never make it to my thirties. I'm 21 now. It's still hard to see me living in my 30s. I try to imagine it, but I can't.

I've sought out psychics, but they tell me that the death is a spiritual sign, not a physical one. To be honest, I'm suspicious of that. It's also illegal in my state to predict anyone's death.

But I want to know, I guess. I kinda wish someone would just tell me straight up, y'know? All of these feelings are just coming out of nowhere and I want to really know why.

I've been told by other psychics that I am a bit empath. I wish I wasn't, honestly. I hate it. I hate picking up on stuff like this. I hate ghosts. I hate whatever shadowy figure is following me all over the place. I hate predicting things. I hate these feelings.

I wish I didn't have any connection to the spirit world. It's a freaky place and I don't want it.

But yeah... there's just... so much death. And with this figure following me around, it makes the feelings even worse.

Do you know what it could be? Is it physical? Is it spiritual? Have you gone through similar situation? I need some serious insight on this. 10 mins with a psychic isn't enough for me. ^^;

And um... sorry if my experiences aren't very well elaborated. I'm bad at writing out how I feel. But feel free to ask more questions.
Old 13-08-2017, 01:33 PM
Knower

Dear Danni022

Imagine tha you want to bully someone, and this guy hates he wear glasses, you will bully him including glasses in you talks and so one...
Imigine spirits that want to bully you knowing you dont like spirits and death.... what do you think they will do/use to bully you?

Sorry but spirits exist, you are a spirit (in a body for a while), since you are also a medium you will be forced to deal with that in some point of your life. This is a commitment you made before returning here.

You will need to study about and the best way is to study the books from Allan Kardec, you can start with The SpiritĀ“s Book, you can freely download at internet in pdf file!

Good study!
Old 13-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Master
there are multiverses of possibilities.
my impulse response for your situation involves the idea that the death
experience was from your past danni022.
perhaps: the entirety of the universe which you had inhabited in some
life-stream experience had become "snuffed out" (mistakenly?), and
it has been reconstituted in some way. you're now able to live out that
improperly curtailed existence, but you've got a psychic memory of things
having not played out correctly which gets translated as if "dead energy"
is always around you.
Old 14-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Administrator
Hi no psychic or medium of any substance would tell predict death to you a psychic reads the energy around a person, a medium connects to spirit.my friend always used to say that she wouldnt live beyond a certain age she was adament.didnt matter what anybody said to her well she passed that age years ago. seeing death could be a sign of something new coming into your life and old feelings etc leaving.

Namaste
Old 14-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Master
I used to feel that I would die very young before reaching the age of 40 and I used to make arrangements for my passing. At the 37 I had a spiritual awakening and I saw in a dream that I was dead and so is my old life. I thought it referred to my physical death but it turned out to refer to my spiritual death.
Old 14-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Knower

Spirits can be attracted to certain people projecting certain energies that reflect themselves. I think of it as "birds of a feather flock together."
I would say that your thoughts about approaching 30, and your lack of being able to imagine yourself that far out into the future is worrying you because; if you cannot see it, it must not be there. Almost like being afraid of the dark.

If I were to interpret it as a sign, I would say that you are starting to become more capable of thinking farther ahead and that some major life changes might be coming your way as you continue to grow.
Death isn't usually as sign of death itself, but rather change and transition, the end of a cycle for a new one to begin.
Old 14-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Master
iv sean a few of thes thng it wz sum 1 it got in my hom hapnd yrd go still get it nw agn bt 1 i liv in wz build in 1880s so wot duz it mean yes peel died innhear in 80s 1880s thn ww1 it gt thru ww2 it gt thri ovr all yrs thes hose wear i am if briks cud speel thy wud tell a big stoytry

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-08-2017, 03:18 AM
Newbie ;)

@lauterb I'll check that out, thank you!

@H:O:R:A:C:E Um... is that a good thing? Did I screw something up?

@Native spirit Well... I guess you never really know, huh.

@shoni7510 That makes me feel a bit better about all of this. As terrified as I am, I'll admit, this is kinda of interesting. The universe is a wild place. I'm glad that it meant better things in life! Must've been a scary feeling though...

@CcolTonS7 Oh, I had that happen with a ghost one time. I kinda like paranormal stuff and it was that feeling that attracted a ghost. That's very interesting.

I wonder what those life changes are... I guess I'll find out, won't I?

@dream jo I'm sorry but I can't understand you. :c

Sorry this is just all so scary. I have so many feelings and not knowing what any of it means. >.> It's all random and I keep running into death stuff. I have this shadowy figure that follows me around everywhere. I've been trying to deal with it, but it happens too much. On top of that, I'm going through some health problems so it makes this even more scary.

But your responses made me feel better about it. I guess it could mean anything and it's just a matter of living life.

Thank you for your responses.

(And um... can you tag people on the forums?)
Old 16-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by danni022
@H:O:R:A:C:E Um... is that a good thing? Did I screw something up?

Sorry this is just all so scary. I have so many feelings and not knowing what any of it means. >.> It's all random and I keep running into death stuff. I have this shadowy figure that follows me around everywhere. I've been trying to deal with it, but it happens too much. On top of that, I'm going through some health problems so it makes this even more scary.

But your responses made me feel better about it. I guess it could mean anything and it's just a matter of living life.

Thank you for your responses.

(And um... can you tag people on the forums?)
certainly it's a good thing.
your life, and the experiences you make are good things.

the grim reaper is an agent of transformation; he represents
change, and helps people through the process. for you to see
his energy frequently is a blessing -- you've only associated it
with 'negative' ideas through fear impulses.

i don't see it that you've screwed anything up, but taking
responsibility for implementing the changes you desire is
gonna be something you'll wanna do. the means to gaining
your power could well feel as if accepting the blame for
errors committed by others, in which case you can gladly
accept that onus with love in your heart. it's possible to
transform your fear impulses into loving acceptance for
holding the responsibility of making changes which seem
to kill some ways of being, in order to allow another way
to become manifest.

a snowflake might display any number of patterns. when it
takes a specific form, it prevents any others from being in
that moment
... which may seem like death. it's not.

tagging people? there is a way to add folk to a 'buddy list'.
Old 16-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Experiencer
edit:message didn't make sense to thread