Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 22-07-2015, 02:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Sleep Hypnosis

This is going to sound so cheesy, but I've been having problems with anxiety/stress/confidence due to a new job lately, and so every night as I'm going to sleep, I'll listen to these sleep hypnosis tracks on Youtube that say they're aimed for improving these issues. Does anyone know if these are legit? Effective? Thanks.
Old 22-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Ascender
Hypnosis can be helpful to some people.
You can try it for several times and see if that affect you.
good luck
Old 19-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, I think it can help if you want it to help. Hypnosis is suggestion so you have to want it for it to work. That's my understanding anyway.
Old 19-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Seeker

I listened to Jodey Whitely on youtube a lot a while back. I would mostly use the track to help me get to sleep but I never noticed the track affecting my dreams and I never really noticed any effect from it. I am not saying that sleep hypnosis is not effective but I did not have any luck with it. I really enjoyed hearing the soothing voice that lulled me off to sleep. The soft voice would help to clear my mind from daily worries and thoughts so I could get to sleep.
Old 19-08-2015, 10:30 PM
Master
ive been counting backwards from 10 im resting ,9 imresting ,8 im resting,7 im sleeping ,6 and so on only made it to 7 last night ,a form of hypnosis probably..
Old 02-09-2015, 05:27 AM
life.love.regret.

I've tried these in the past as well. One worked well the other night until the speaker greatly raised her voice at the end and I was up for another hour or so.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Master
Aeoliah - Angel Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhWNUdlOh8o

Try And Play This Music While You Lie In Your Bed...

This Will Relax You...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 25-10-2016, 04:02 AM
Seeker

I've tried some of the self-hypnosis videos on Youtube. They're ok for helping you relax in the moment and to drop off to sleep. Not sure how effective they are in the medium to long term though.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:24 PM
Newbie ;)

As others have said, try some of the youtube videos, I have been doing this too, it takes some trial and error to find something that you can resonate with, as some are better than others, such as the script, their voice, background music, etc, but you will find something :)