Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-10-2015, 05:05 AM
Seeker

Hello,
Can you someone, please, explain me, which type from mentioned four "entity" can be the man I met five years ago. I loved him very strongly and had feelings for him I have never had before to someone. I had feeling he is man I was waiting for whole my life (I am forty) and felt strong connection to him. But it was not returned, he was/is indifferent towards me. I was totally heart-broken. But due to him I started to solve the old hurting, negative confidences, blockages I had from childhood. I started to take interest in karma issue and I started to understand all my problems and the reason of all negatives I have experienced in my life. Now I am as a new person and I finally find a peace inside of me and other people started to behave to me by different way.
Do you think he belongs to one of the types?
Old 05-10-2015, 09:41 AM
Master
Hello Monika, I feel he is likely a TF catalyst for you. If the love isn't reciprocated then it is more a 'TF experience' rather than a 'TF union'. A TF union with someone else can come later if it's in your soul contract.
Old 14-10-2015, 09:28 PM
Experiencer

Near twins are so much like primary twins... and sometimes when you meet them first it takes a really long time to realize what is going on. You can experience all of the insanity with the near twin and have nothing left for the real one. At least not at the beginning if you meet one right after the other. It is confusing and it is not fun. You may still be in the process of recovering from the near when you meet the real... Maybe that's just something I experienced.
Old 14-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Suspended
Master
sorry gals, there are no near twins, karmic twins. just one real twin.
Old 14-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
sorry gals, there are no near twins, karmic twins. just one real twin.

Why hold on to this view (or any view) so tightly? Does it really matter? It's all just labels for phenomena we experience.
Old 15-10-2015, 01:41 AM
Experiencer

Everybody has a totally different reality. That's what makes life so tough at times, and so amazing...
Old 15-10-2015, 04:39 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Hello Monika, I feel he is likely a TF catalyst for you. If the love isn't reciprocated then it is more a 'TF experience' rather than a 'TF union'. A TF union with someone else can come later if it's in your soul contract.

Hello,

I have one question.
When you agreed on the soul contract with other soul and in this life it fails, e.g. you donīt meet him or he found someone before your meeting, etc. whats now? You will stay alone without partner whole this life because you did not set another contract with other person for this life before this incarnation? Or in this cause your soul can make contract with other soul (it hasnīt been planned primarily) during this life even at e.g.40th,50th? It is possible? Or you can find partner only with someone with whom you made contract before you was born? And if it is possible to make new contract during life, how it is happens? During astral journey? Or your soul will come in the place where our souls home is and there set new contract in presence of your guardian and "masters" who help prepare your life before incarnation?
I will be very grateful if someone will be able to answer this. Thank you.
Old 15-10-2015, 08:24 AM
Suspended
Master
I have people messaging me and being confused. Its so wrong to put twin label in every deeper connection. It misleads and thats why I cling onto the fact. Dont make up labels like karmic twin and that when you cannot say that they really exists. Its just an excuse for once obsessing about a person who didnt liked you back that way. There are many people stating they have met their twin and then, oh it wasnt, he was my karmic twin and now I found my real one. Dude, seriously? Just another relationship and deeper anytime. Lol. I just cant.
Old 15-10-2015, 01:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
I have people messaging me and being confused. Its so wrong to put twin label in every deeper connection. It misleads and thats why I cling onto the fact. Dont make up labels like karmic twin and that when you cannot say that they really exists. Its just an excuse for once obsessing about a person who didnt liked you back that way. There are many people stating they have met their twin and then, oh it wasnt, he was my karmic twin and now I found my real one. Dude, seriously? Just another relationship and deeper anytime. Lol. I just cant.

I used to think I knew everything too. You know the answers for yourself, but you can't possibly know what is true for someone else.
Old 15-10-2015, 01:47 PM
Suspended
Master
I donīt think I know everything but I do know some stuff. And I do know that there isnīt karmic twins. I am not talking about what is true for someone else. the basics. for one, 1+1 equals 3? or 2? if you go around and say it equals 3, it makes us scratch our heads, doesnt it.

its the same here. its just so sad to see people being down because of this. how do i know if this person is my real twin or just a karmic one. i know for the "i wanna escape this" phase. I looked anywhere to see that I am wrong with this person. Yes, I even learnt astrology, to see the points, to learn every single synastry chart point we had. and it deepened. when it did say in some point, its obsession, I got peace in me because I got one little clue to see that this is nothing. but with some days, you feel it doesnt suit. so you are still "stuck with it"

I think its just wrong to label every connection. When you got "catalysed" because of some people, it was just a soul who walked through your life. Twins are meant for life. Otherwise, I am sorry, but its not a twin connection.

Its misleading and wrong. I do know what I talk about but I let people feel them for themselves. I just say what I feel is wrong here.