Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-02-2019, 09:25 AM
explorer007 explorer007 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 96
  explorer007's Avatar
why the wait for twin flame

hi, i noticed if you read about twin flames, it mostly talks about a long wait before you actually randomly meet somewhere. there was one article saying it could not be in this lifetime, or could be year's. why the wait though? i think its said if your in the UK and your twin flame is in France for example, that you both can sort of feel each other deep down. is it me or are spirit guides in charge of this 'wait' because it seems as if you have to pass a test then the guides of you and guides of twin flame will then work closely to help bring you together. i tell you it does sound like wishful thinking lol
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-02-2019, 01:36 PM
jro5139 jro5139 is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 795
 
Well first I would say that I don't look at tfs the same as what most probably do, or how it is generally thought of. Also, you forgot or maybe you don't know, that besides the wait to meet, most go through a long separation after meeting. That is where they say, some don't come back together in this lifetime. But the separation after meeting seems to almost always happen.
That's because you have to reach a certain point of growth before meeting (to even handle it). Then you are pushed into even deeper and further growth after meeting, which is so difficult that almost all twins separate for a long period of time.
So the reason for the wait and the following separation, is that you must be at a certain growth level. Which is why I saw I don't look at the purpose of it as what is probably generally thought of. It's not about meeting "the one" or meeting someone to settle down and spend your life with. It's about growth.

I'm pretty skeptical that guides are working to bring us into romantic relationships, as this isn't really the purpose of living a life on Earth. Guides are working to help further our growth. The wishful thinking comes into it when people try to turn these soul connections into "the one" (which doesn't really exist). That is really just deeply ingrained programming that is put upon us from the time we are babies.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-02-2019, 04:28 AM
Inika Inika is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2,375
 
whatever is unconscious and lurks in subconscious and ready to stop being avoided and using others (includes twins) as a distraction to move away from wounds is why there is a wait....if you dont want to wait you can eneter into partnerships that explode up your issues into bigger ones to cover up the main one and is a never ending cycle of repeated patterns.

so wait or settle in your wounds for this lifetime. your choice....

instead of waiting for them to come.....look at why you are not ready and admit....you may be ready for romance of a lifetime but are you ready for what you take to the grave to be brought up by your twin for you to face....and boy its gonna be ugly....so if you think some perfect ideal romance twin gives you takes away that wound burried....think again.....twin wont come and neither will that romance until wound is seen, in detail and accepted for what it was and dealt with......

what happened to you? were you a child when it happened? or a teen? an adult? who did it?
do you know why?

explore.......your twin can feel why you cant be fully true to your divinity
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-02-2019, 04:59 AM
Sister Moon Sister Moon is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Multi-dimensional
Posts: 1,446
  Sister Moon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
your twin can feel why you cant be fully true to your divinity

Boy is that the truth...thank God. My Twin totally saved my butt tonight, as far as my divinity goes.
__________________
https://youtu.be/a1zHLDHXhY0
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26-02-2019, 09:02 PM
twinflame77 twinflame77 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 23
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
whatever is unconscious and lurks in subconscious and ready to stop being avoided and using others (includes twins) as a distraction to move away from wounds is why there is a wait....if you dont want to wait you can eneter into partnerships that explode up your issues into bigger ones to cover up the main one and is a never ending cycle of repeated patterns.

so wait or settle in your wounds for this lifetime. your choice....

instead of waiting for them to come.....look at why you are not ready and admit....you may be ready for romance of a lifetime but are you ready for what you take to the grave to be brought up by your twin for you to face....and boy its gonna be ugly....so if you think some perfect ideal romance twin gives you takes away that wound burried....think again.....twin wont come and neither will that romance until wound is seen, in detail and accepted for what it was and dealt with......

what happened to you? were you a child when it happened? or a teen? an adult? who did it?
do you know why?

explore.......your twin can feel why you cant be fully true to your divinity

It all boils down to forgiveness of yourself for being innocent, young and naive and not being in control, letting go must mean total surrender to God and forgiving God within you! and that of the whole humanity, animals every rock, stone, bird, tiger, everything and anything you can possibly conceivably imagine and in every dimention of time and space and word uttered or words or languages or things there are no words or understanding for and forgiveness of everything that these words cannot sum up! then let it be and allow God (The Universe) to take it from there AMEN!! NAMESTE!! and removing the memory of it and anticipation of receiving anything but giving your all for the better good of The Univere's plans ...to stay totally present in the NOW in this moment and be GRATEFUL for what you have in this moment! then the next and next and next FOREVER, ETERNITY, NOW, TRUE LOVE IS NOW and always IS AMEN NAMESTE!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27-02-2019, 11:31 PM
Akira Akira is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 938
  Akira's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
hi, i noticed if you read about twin flames, it mostly talks about a long wait before you actually randomly meet somewhere. there was one article saying it could not be in this lifetime, or could be year's. why the wait though? i think its said if your in the UK and your twin flame is in France for example, that you both can sort of feel each other deep down. is it me or are spirit guides in charge of this 'wait' because it seems as if you have to pass a test then the guides of you and guides of twin flame will then work closely to help bring you together. i tell you it does sound like wishful thinking lol

It is said, because it is mostly the case. I met my twin years ago when we were at school, we split after 11 years, met again another 11 years later - yet nothing came of this meeting as he was with someone and so was I. Another 6 years flew by and we came back into one another's lives... properly ... We have been together ever since, although it is hard and we do not live together. These connections are so difficult and they require the patience of a saint. Heaven only knows if we can make it ...

Our spirit guides actually helped us to make it this far, they have not kept us apart so much as pull us together. There are no tests as such, what we tend to call tests are actually soul development and believe me without it a twin pairing will not make it.

It is tough, it is sticky and it can be a pain!!! I laugh because everyday is a mystery in a twin flame pairing...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums