Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-07-2011, 09:06 AM
3dnow

Self-forgiveness and chakras

Hi forum,

I realized that talking to chakras make a much better effect for self forgiveness. For example I can say "I forgive my fear, being fearful is not important". This makes some effect for sure but when I say the same thing to my solar plexus chakra, the yellow one, I feel the reaction of the chakra and makes me cry.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

3dnow
Old 07-07-2011, 09:35 AM
Sungirl

is it possible it is triggering something to bubble up that needs looking at and healing on a deeper level.

What you are doing is using affirmations, which are great on stuff that doesn't need any deeper work.. but if there is an issue that does need more then it can cause stress.

I tried affirmations for some stuff and found that the truly deep seated negative feelings were there because of deep wounds that could not be healed by affirmation alone.

Are you able to meditate and go into your SP and see what needs healing?
Old 07-07-2011, 11:32 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
is it possible it is triggering something to bubble up that needs looking at and healing on a deeper level.

What you are doing is using affirmations, which are great on stuff that doesn't need any deeper work.. but if there is an issue that does need more then it can cause stress.

I tried affirmations for some stuff and found that the truly deep seated negative feelings were there because of deep wounds that could not be healed by affirmation alone.

Are you able to meditate and go into your SP and see what needs healing?

Hi Tilia, thanks, no I am not able to meditate because I see lots of things when I close my eyes even while awake. But I am more or less connected to the astral I guess.

Thanks,

3dnow
Old 07-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Sungirl

Hi 3dnow

I'm not sure of your definition of "the astral" but in mine I have to bear in mind that this is not everything that makes up who you are. The astral is just one dimension.

Do the things that you see bother you? Are they frightening? This should not be happening, you should be in control of what you see and experience. In my opinion learning to meditate in a structured way would help with this too.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Master
I love your signature quotes tilia :)

I don't really know anything about chakras or meditation yet so I don't really have an answer for that.. but I am beginning to see that meditation may be essential and though I didn't think I could do it I know I must try until I can

I'm waiting for some physical healing to happen before I really start delving into these things though.. but your chakra making you cry kind of resonated with me as I am in a constant state of fear and know I've hurt myself a lot..
Well, I think that you should check out eft to help with the deep issue(s) that you are still pained by.

There are a lot of great youtube videos and forums and books and even a little section about it on this forum.

This isn't exactly related, as I think you will need to find out what's bothering you or admit it and address it, but this video is about eft and chakras so this could also help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3hy3P0W2BU

but I suggest you just do some "basic eft" to clear up your current problem and this chakra video could be watched/used after or before if you want.. I was thinking about making a thread with this video but wasn't sure how it would be received, however since it's a bit relevant now I am posting it and hopefully it'll be useful to you
Old 07-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Master
Sounds like you are working very well on your chakras
Spiritlite
Old 07-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
I realized that talking to chakras make a much better effect for self forgiveness. For example I can say "I forgive my fear, being fearful is not important".

This makes some effect for sure but when I say the same thing to my solar plexus chakra, the yellow one, I feel the reaction of the chakra and makes me cry.

What a great way to clear your chakras, 3d!

If it were me and a chakra began crying I would continue the conversation... like a kind friend.

Xan

Old 07-07-2011, 11:46 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi forum,

I realized that talking to chakras make a much better effect for self forgiveness. For example I can say "I forgive my fear, being fearful is not important". This makes some effect for sure but when I say the same thing to my solar plexus chakra, the yellow one, I feel the reaction of the chakra and makes me cry.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

3dnow

hey 3dnow,
this is what i have on this chakra:

Moving from the male aspect of the intelligence of God lets go to the female aspect, the emotions. This is the solar-plexus charka. This energy point exudes the colors purple and gold. It is the peace of God. If spoken when in use, the results could be earth filling. It is the interfacing charka. New forms of communication are expressed when empathy is connected by the virtues of courage and integrity. This energy is absorbed and is digested with …love.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Experiencer
I agree with spiritlite. The tears could be from months/years of hurt, frustration and anger giving way as the negative energy is being discharged and healed. :)
Old 08-07-2011, 08:48 AM
3dnow

Hi friends, thank you very much. Cool you liked what's happening with me.

I am trying to get used to it. It is very strange. I am trying to understand what is a chakra. I am talking with them but they are not human. But they are so cool, whatever feeling I get from them good or bad, I love it, I feel alive. They are real feelings.

Thanks,

3dnow