Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Perhaps it's time then to take a rest from active spiritual work except maybe contemplation,

Agree with this part! There's such a thing as overdoing it, then you lose sight. Sometimes just reconnecting with earthly hobbies gives you the right perspective.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
Hi,

Not really.. it may only seem like that to you at the moment. Perhaps you simply can't imagine any power you may have to be any greater than hers celestial or otherwise? What is 'similar'? Just curious

Also if you don't mind sharing, I'm wondering if this pact you sealed with her allows you date anyone? Any girls your age? Or are you hands off, so to speak?

It's hands off for the both of us. I don't sit back and let rules bet set upon me one of my greatest pet peves lol.. and the power similarity is that she told and showed me that she was an angel but not part goddess and along with that me being an Incarnation of an AA helps as well one of the oldest :)
Old 03-03-2018, 03:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
Agree with this part! There's such a thing as overdoing it, then you lose sight. Sometimes just reconnecting with earthly hobbies gives you the right perspective.

I have been for the past year haven't really been as open spiritually as I'd like and I've been contemplating the relationship and if the truth is told.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Perhaps it's time then to take a rest from active spiritual work except maybe contemplation, a few minutes at a time best for you (mine's usually mid evening) ruminating about the day and if this goddess enters your thoughts, ask her "Why me?" See what she has to say and contemplate the answers carefully with honesty.

You may feel you've lost touch with your spiritual side but it's there in your experience somewhere and it'll emerge subtly on the mundane (material) world and in dreams.

Perhaps it's a period of consolidation.

By the way, Svengali as described in Wiki: "The word "svengali" has come to refer to a person who, with evil intent, dominates, manipulates, and controls a creative person such as a singer or an actor." That's why I said "wasn't exactly the same but hints of it," that is, not necessarily evil and you may not be an actor. It doesn't sound like possession where a Spirit takes you over, resides in you and controls. That's something very different.

I see, with the past two years that I've been constantly learning the secrets that are meant to be unfolded before me I have fallen into a pit of despair due to some of the things that at the time my mine couldn't comprehend. She actually came and helped me in my time of need when I was trying to figure out my purpose and who I was. I am forever greatful for that and as I repayed her when she was being manipulated by a Fallen Angel named Thane... Rough time it was but we pulled through it and I will continue in having hope in her. But, to not get off topic I have asked that question before and still haven't found the answer mainly because I don't trust what I recieve until she tells me herself whether it's channeled through an ordinary person or not.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:06 AM
Pathfinder
Prior to the kiss, did you feel anything unusual about this woman? Anything that may seem out of the ordinary compared to another person.

Twin Flames don't seal a pact with a kiss, or at all. The connection has always been there, so you should have noticed a part of you react the moment you met her. If you didn't have feelings until after you kissed her and made this agreement, then that's not a TF.
Old 04-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Guide
Oh wow! It is soooooo good to see you Estlewen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen

I also agree with both Estlwen and Lorelyen, as we can sometimes get so lost in our spiritual practices that we begin to lose sight of ourselves and therefore end up getting in our own way.

Where in all honesty spirituality itself is so very simple. It is to experience the moment and appreciate the perfection of who we are along wiith everyone and everything around us.

I really do wish you happiness and success in all your do along your life path

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 04-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
Prior to the kiss, did you feel anything unusual about this woman? Anything that may seem out of the ordinary compared to another person.

Twin Flames don't seal a pact with a kiss, or at all. The connection has always been there, so you should have noticed a part of you react the moment you met her. If you didn't have feelings until after you kissed her and made this agreement, then that's not a TF.

Nothing unusual at all besides that we always got along extremely well and any day I went without speaking to her for a reason was a day of mourning lol I had feelings for her 7-8 months before the pact as she did as well.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Master

You are weak and sensitive because you are weak and sensitive (right now); sure someone else can be an amazing place to feel the power that is you; yet it really truly deeply fades in comparison when you find confidence in who you are. Then also your love relationships becomes more amazing. Still it is possible.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
You are weak and sensitive because you are weak and sensitive (right now); sure someone else can be an amazing place to feel the power that is you; yet it really truly deeply fades in comparison when you find confidence in who you are. Then also your love relationships becomes more amazing. Still it is possible.

Chanelled I see. Perhaps by Amaterasu?
Old 04-03-2018, 10:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Chanelled I see. Perhaps by Amaterasu?

Are you going to elaborate on this comment. I do not channel. And have no idea who that D&D character is? Maybe I am just simply perceptive