Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Master
Let's just say I know way more about The Bible than you'll ever know. ;)
Old 25-07-2017, 07:09 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Let's just say I know way more about The Bible than you'll ever know. ;)

Christianity (or Bible) is the religion from one of the highest intelligence in the universe. So you try your best to catch up with your mundane ability. Maybe one day you can be "parallel" to their lowest level of dharma then you're many other human admire Goddess on earth. Then I can visit you or you to my place more often without taking flight. Something like: now I want to meet you , then I've seen you or you've seen me. That will be too great in shorten our distance. Or just to telepathy to me without wasting high phone bill. Hahaha, that's great.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Master
EVERYTHING.

And, welcome to the Matrix.

Acts 17:28

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
EVERYTHING.

And, welcome to the Matrix.

Acts 17:28

What I said so far is still the reality happening in the spiritual realm. Or you can called it Matrix but not so complex. They conversation between them by telepathy, travelling by high speed can be mistaken that it's a snake moving in the universe. I was once mistake and following his trail and found that he's a God but not a snake.

My spirit can dissolve and reappear at my destination without wasting my time traveling in the universe. My Goddess wife has to travel in arrow straight line to reach her destination and may take her several hours or weeks to reach a place at high speed. That's not Matrix. That's all depends on one's dharma energy techniques and not all can do anyhow as they wish. So not very like Matrix .
Old 26-07-2017, 05:04 PM
Master
"Bong", your fringe beliefs are no concern of mine.

The material world in time and space is, "The Matrix".
As ought to be apparent to anyone who seeks.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Suspended
(I paste my fringe edge beliefs here so that the ones who have some interest may read them ).

God of Gods --- the Almighty God (6).

Food for survival.

2) So far not a second|third line God can create life. And no one can sustain life by no means or gain energy at all. Can he not eat to survive?

Gods and human are creation of creator that means they have to eat food for them to survive. Of course the human and Gods have their different types of habits and needs to eat their food. And the food given to both are different although they may share with the same bowl of food but their liking or looking for are quite different.

Human take three to five meals a day but God can eat their food once in a few days. In the human perspective looking at God's food from the same piece of cake or meat or bowl of rice..... you may think that they're the image or shaped of food only.

But it's a bit more than that the food is in Godly solid or physical state. So they can be taken numerous of time from the same food. That's why a piece of food can be shared to a lot of them. And its contents is still available in good shape and satisfaction guarantee. That's the nature of food in the spiritual world.

The food there's more lasting that can still be fresh for eating after nearly half or one year. It's better to keep dry food when they want to bring to the universe. In the universe, the Gods usually using dharma of pulling force to bring food up there.

Once I pour a chocolate milk drink and its godly drink is pulling by some God in the universe. So I offer some other food for them and a few days later they bring their family members to surrender to me and are staying in my universe-heaven now. Now I usually bring food to the Gods who stay in my universe-heaven once everyday.

That's why Gods and human all need food to sustain life. In the early days the second line Gods only absorb energy from the universe and they take no food because there has no human to cook food at that time. Maybe that's why a lot of the second and third line Gods die at that time......
Old 26-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Who or what is this "god"..??... Christ alone knows - such knowledge is beyond the mortal mind to perceive....And He said...

Quote:
1. And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

Our Father is the very existence itself - nothing can be apart or separate from the Divine Source. Impossible...But this is not a wisdom for mortals to know or comprehend - it cannot be taught by another - the leaders know nought He warns - the learned wise man He says knows nothing !!

Not a truth that is academic - does not come from outside of the Self - never learned from a book or priest or middleman - but rather - it is inherent - the living truth - Gnosis.. We are to uncover it within, seek it always, and literally become it - WE are the thing we seek - the truth of the Self leads to truth of the Divine - as He said..

Quote:
"Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me; I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to him."

I and the Father are One - now, join Me and Become Me He implores - literally, wholly and completely, without separation - His truth revealed directly - mind to mind - spirit to spirit - this is Gnosis....For those with ears to hear..
Old 26-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
I and the Father are One - now, join Me and Become Me He implores - literally, wholly and completely, without separation - His truth revealed directly - mind to mind - spirit to spirit - this is Gnosis....For those with ears to hear..

Yes indeed. God sent his only Son to show Us how awesome and fundamental He truly is.

Jesus said: "Drink this wine, eat this bread. For this is my body."

- Amen to that brother
Old 26-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Kine Lea; Hmm - to my perspective - "god" didn't "send" Christ at all - Christ chose it - His authority supercedes the "god" of the Jews, for that one, god of the bible, is not the Father that Christ alone revealed.. His was an entirely new teaching, a supreme spirit that no mortal nor angel above had ever encounterd before -He said it directly - and for this truth, the Jews act to silence Him -their god is not His "god" - not Our Father ;)
Old 26-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Ascender
I'm teetotal actually, preferring milk and honey instead.

Meh ... it was worth a try