Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Mick in England

Double-abductee?

DOUBLE-ABDUCTEE? by Mick
My two abductions (if that's what they were), were near Kings Lynn (Norfolk,England) in 1970, and near Spalding (Lincolnshire, England) in 1988, i was camping alone in remote fields both times.

The Kings Lynn incident consisted of -
1 - Possible UFO sighting
2 - Possible teleportation
3 - Subsequent dizzy spells
4 - Subsequent heightened psychic awareness
5 - Subsequent thirst for spiritual knowledge via Bible

The Spalding incident consisted of -
1 - A static tension in the air
2 - A dream involving a hooded figure
3 - Missing time
4 - An unexplained bruise on my leg next morning (site of DNA extraction?)
---------------------------------------------------------------

THE KINGS LYNN INCIDENT (Norfolk,England)
In 1970 in my 20's i undertook a week-long cycle-camping holiday around part of Norfolk, and at the end of the second day i camped just off the road outside Kings Lynn in a secluded grassy spot .
It was a hot sultry night so i never bothered putting the tent up, and just lay on my back in my sleeping bag idly gazing at the stars with my bike alongside.
Suddenly i was startled by a faint light-coloured blob that silently flew across my field of vision and disappeared into the sea haze near The Wash.
It happened so fast that i hadn't time to focus on it properly.
I put it down to being a night-bird whose whitish plumage was faintly lit by the streetlights lights from the distant town, and turned over and went to sleep.
Next morning i woke up after an apparently good nights sleep and was amazed to find i was not in the spot where i'd gone to sleep the night before, but was now 20 yards away over the fence in an adjoining field, still in my sleeping bag, and still with my bike alongside! I had absolutely no memory of having moved in the night even though it would have entailed manhandling my bike and sleeping bag over the fence!
Incidentally i had no strange marks on my body, no bad dreams, no memories of "abduction" or anything else, i simply assumed i'd moved myself and had forgotten doing so, or sleepwalked.
(Incidentally some years later i noticed a star-shaped scar on the big knuckle of my thumb without knowing how i got it, and it may or may not have come from the incident, i just don't know)
I put the experience out of my mind and simply got on with the cycling trip which went off smoothly with no more odd happenings during overnight camps, and i arrived back at the family home about a week later.
But then for the next year or two i suffered recurrent dizzy spells which i'd never had in my life before.
And at about the same period i began to experience a stream of little "coincidences" in my everyday life, usually connected with numbers,some were so mind-boggling that i often found myself thinking "i cannot believe that just happened!". They tailed off over the years, but i still get the odd one now and again.
I could also sometimes predict what someone was going to say on TV in answer to an interviewers question if the answer involved a number, and i can still do it sometimes even now.
That's what i meant when i said "heightened psychic awareness" as a possible after-effect of the Kings Lynn incident.
The final side-effect was that i developed a thirst for spiritual knowledge, as if i was suddenly dissatisfied with this earthly prison that we're all trapped on, and felt the need to expand my mind beyond our 5 human senses.
That feeling has stayed with me ever since the incident, and to cut a long story short i became an authority on the Bible and was asked by an evangelist group to write spiritual articles for them, which i do to this day.

To sum up the Kings Lynn incident,i can't be sure whether i was indeed abducted because all i have is the circumstantial evidence, and it never left me the least bit traumatised, (although i should mention i do have an uncomfortable dream every few years in which i'm standing at the large glass viewing-port of a craft out in the solar system looking down at the planets, it's very vivid and i can feel the heat of the sun on my face, and am very disoriented and discomfited by the awesome view)
At the time i knew very little about the UFO scene anyway, apart from the well-publicised Betty/Barney Hill case which everybody knew about, and it wasn't til a few years after Kings Lynn that i noticed in a UFO book i'd idly picked up from a second-hand bookshop that teleportations/ dizziness/ psychic/spiritual awareness are often associated with close encounters. THAT'S when i first began to suspect my camping experience may have had more to it than i'd originally thought!

Incidentally i'm not a regular sleepwalker, i've only ever done it once in my life as far as i know when i was a child, my mum told me next day that her and my dad heard noises in the night and came downstairs to find me asleep in an armchair in the living room, and led me back to bed. I had no memory of it at all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE SPALDING INCIDENT (Lincolnshire, England)
In 1998 i was off on another cycle-camping trip, (I'd done at least one every year for around 30 years) this time a 3-day bike ride from Leicester to The Wash shoreline.
At the end of day one I camped in my tent in a field near Spalding, but couldn't drop off to sleep because there seemed to be a static tension in the air, hard to describe, and no i wasn't near power lines.
I eventually drifted off and the next thing i know i'm having a dream in which i'm out of the tent walking behind a monk-like figure across the field in the darkness towards a clump of trees. His hoods up and i can't see his face, he seems about the same height as me (5ft 8in) There seems to be a dark shape (craft?) in the trees. I'm not the least bit frightened. There the dream ends.
I woke up back in the tent in its original spot, but it seemed the night had passed much more quickly than it should have. In fact at first i thought my watch was wrong because it said about 9am, whereas my "body clock" was telling me it should only be about 5am. The watch was right, i checked it later.
As i began breaking camp, i noticed a large brown bruise on my shin, it wasn't at all painful to the touch and i had no idea how i got it. It faded out normally over the next week or so.I later read that some abductees have had similar painless bruises, perhaps the result of DNA-collection operations?
I carried on with the bike trip which went off smoothly and i arrived back home a couple of days later, and had absolutely no after-effects like dizziness etc.
The incident is only worth mentioning as a possible abduction experience because of the "static" in the air, the "dream" involving a monk, the time glitch, and the bruise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 01-09-2006, 07:12 PM
angelus

i have seen and video'd recent ufo events in surrey this week, keep an eye out as its buzzing at the mo, best times being 9-10pm..
Old 02-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Knower
Hi Angelus

I'm on the western border of Surrey, and have looked a few times recently but not seen anything. Are you able to say what form these UFO appearances take and in which general direction they have been seen?

Thanks.

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 15-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Enlightener

Sounds good Mick, I have always wanted to be abducted by aliens, but have never even seen a UFO!
You should try going to a hypnotherapist, maybe they can help you recall any subconcious memories of the events, though this can lead to intrepid fear. Depends on your view of aliens, i guess.
It's strange how you are pushed towards the bible after an encounter, maybe it is an evil alien race trying to destoy humainty from within.

Enlightener
Old 23-09-2006, 08:34 PM
angelus

Hiya jeremy, these objects ive seen look like orange lanterns, if you spot any take photos, as in the photos there are other objects which become visible, keep me updated if you do, thanks
Closed Thread