Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Knower
Tourmaline not procetive anymore ?

Greetings everyone!
I'm in trouble last few days. Everything is against me. People at work sick in the same time, so I had good few days working long hours without any break. I was practising my driving cause I have exam tomorrow and I scratch someone's car He call police. I'm fighting with boyfriend cause I'm so stressed.
I was trying to do Reiki but didn't work for me.
Around 2 month ago I brought Black Tourmaline to work cause I had one girl who was very bad to me. Tourmaline is protective stone, so I thought it may help me. Week later this girl got wired. She don't want to know me any more. I thought maybe she send some bad energy to me that's why everything now is so hard Please help! If anyone know what I can do in this situation let me know I'm stressed, confuse and sad...
Old 20-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Master
Do you cleanse your stone and energize it?
Old 20-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerfield10
Do you cleanse your stone and energize it?

Yes I do Every full moon I energize and cleanse with sage smoke
Old 23-02-2015, 03:50 AM
Experiencer

try cleansing it every day.
Old 23-02-2015, 09:57 AM
Master
That's not nearly enough cleansing. IF it's black tourmaline, stick it in pure vinegar for 12 hours. Then it WILL be clean, thoroughly at that!
Don't ever do this with another stone, just black tourmaline. It will be clean, shiny and ready to go!

Also, you rely way to heavily on a crystal to keep you feeling good. If you experience difficulties with people and encounter all kinds of problems in life, it's good to start thinking why this is. You are attracting 'bad luck' so to speak, and this only happens when you yourself exude this. You get what you are, you reap what you sow. You attract what you think / are yourself. That's how the Law of Attraction works.
Meaning there's something in you, what you do, say, think etc. that is negative, self-destructive and/or possible you suffer from lack of self-worth.
Crystals can help us, but they cannot change who you are and what you exude into the outside world. They cannot solve your problems for you!
So work on yourself if you want this changed. Start by not blaming the whole world for being against you. Don't victimize yourself. Analyze and find out what it is YOU do to make this happen, without knocking yourself over it. Just a realistic look. And work on that.
Old 23-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
That's not nearly enough cleansing. IF it's black tourmaline, stick it in pure vinegar for 12 hours. Then it WILL be clean, thoroughly at that!
Don't ever do this with another stone, just black tourmaline. It will be clean, shiny and ready to go!

Also, you rely way to heavily on a crystal to keep you feeling good. If you experience difficulties with people and encounter all kinds of problems in life, it's good to start thinking why this is. You are attracting 'bad luck' so to speak, and this only happens when you yourself exude this. You get what you are, you reap what you sow. You attract what you think / are yourself. That's how the Law of Attraction works.
Meaning there's something in you, what you do, say, think etc. that is negative, self-destructive and/or possible you suffer from lack of self-worth.
Crystals can help us, but they cannot change who you are and what you exude into the outside world. They cannot solve your problems for you!
So work on yourself if you want this changed. Start by not blaming the whole world for being against you. Don't victimize yourself. Analyze and find out what it is YOU do to make this happen, without knocking yourself over it. Just a realistic look. And work on that.

Thank You for information and advise I will try to work with myself.
Namaste
Old 23-02-2015, 04:52 PM
Experiencer

Black tourmaline is a curious stone in that if it gets overfilled with negativity, it will start spilling out. All the negativity you're experiencing might be coming from that. If you're only cleansing it once a month, it is probably spilling its negativity out around it. Cleanse it at least every night so that it will be able to protect you. One really thorough cleansing with vinegar sounds like a good idea to me. Then, after that, maintain its cleanliness by using sage smoke or place it next to selenite. I have several black tourmaline and switch off the one I wear each day. After wearing one, I run it under water for awhile to discharge it. Then I dry it thoroughly, letting it sit in the air for awhile to be sure it's dry, then I place it next to selenite sticks (which should not get wet), then, after that, I place it in the window to be cleansed by light. There are other cleansing methods, too, such as setting stones in organic brown rice (which should then be discarded, since it absorbs the negativity). Cleansing in the full moon, which you already do, is a good method, too. It's just that a stone used every day needs to be cleansed more frequently--at least black tourmaline does, and so do most others.
Old 18-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Pathfinder

This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

People rely way too much on crystals. Crystals imo are more of an aid and a way to focus energy if you want to phrase it like that, but the energy itself comes from us and the wider Universe. Think of crystals more of like a magnifying glass concentrating the rays of the Sun, not the 'Source' of energy itself. That's how I view it anyway.