Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 21-02-2013, 03:28 PM
B_Tarot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
We need help in times like these...we/I need some truth....that everything
Is ok...not what my mind/thoughts are making me think and feel.
So, I turn to CDs or Youtubes of people that have it goin on...Adyashanti, Abraham-Hicks,
Gangaji,....Tolle...whomever pops in my head to help, that I trust are clear.
Good luck, this will pass.

It never occurred to me to try this, but I did and it did help. Thank you xx
Old 21-02-2013, 03:31 PM
B_Tarot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I feel like crying. I feel lost. I don't know where I stand or how I feel. I just want to climb into a hole full of warm blankets and sit there in the dark away from worries, where I am not required to do anything and can just sit still safe and protected. I don't like not knowing what I'm doing. I feel like its safer to hide, but obviously I can't hide as nothing will get achieved that way. I feel lost and lacklustre, which makes me angry with myself for not being proactive and I blame myself 'its all my fault' that I feel lost and lacklustre, and I feel guilty, but its still not enough to make me proactive.

---Oh, reading this almost made me start crying, too!!! I so completely understand that feeling, as I am right there in that same place more often than I would like to be lately.....
I wish I could say there's an easy answer, because really there isn't. What I will say is that there are a few things that help pull me through those times:

- Reach out to other people - call, text or email with family members, friends, whoever...even if you just go out shopping, running errands- talk to people. It helps you remember that you're not "all alone in the universe" and that life still goes on....

- Look inside yourself, think about the last time you were in that "downward spiral", and remember how you felt when it passed. Remember that it DID pass, and that it will again....I find that, once my "down times" pass, I often look back and wonder why it hit me so hard to begin with, lol! But do try to remember that you made it through before, and you will again...

Any time you are in that place, please feel free to PM me - maybe we can prop each other up

Thank you very much sesheta, and the same to you I'm sorry you have been feeling the same. How are you today? Your suggestions were really good and I will try them so I don't let myself spiral any further, I'll focus on the fact I've always pulled myself through before.
Old 21-02-2013, 03:34 PM
B_Tarot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Oh how common is this.

If I'm going to intuit this, there is a major pressure for "heart awakening" and so stuff that we like to process through the mind, the ego - we are now rapidly processing through the heart. And in the heart lies a lot of stuff, childhood sadnesses where things weren't as perfect as they might have been because - our parents - are human and flawed as we are. Then there were other people who were mean to us - as htey were unhappy and dealing with their stuff.

And it seems to me that the place described here, is part of the heart awakening and the heart saying "you can trust me" and the guides kind of step back as you learn to stand in your power and work iwth your heart - rather than through the mind to the guides.

It's also about engaging the heart with your guides.

I can't do it and I'm getting increasingly grumpy and glum about it.

So, folk, none of us are alone in this and yes it does pass, and it is vile while it is in town and the only thing I can say is sit with it, be still with it, listen to your heart, maybe take one card and sit with it, allow it to "be" and at first it won't speak to you but allow it to speak to you, slowly, gradually. Sit with a candle in quietness. Don't work the mind to increase the vibrations but go to mother earth to seek solace. The earth longs to encompass you and hold you and it will be the harder route but a better longterm option.

[speaking to myself - always the best format]

Thank you Belle, you're right it is vile but I like your understanding of things and I will try your suggestion with the candle this afternoon. At least we know we are not the only ones.
Old 21-02-2013, 03:38 PM
B_Tarot

Thanks everyone. I took your suggestions and got through yesterday afternoon fairly well and today I feel similar but will carry on working with your suggestions to get me through today, then see how I feel tomorrow and take it as it comes until I come out the other side. I've got a yucky feeling in the pit of my stomach because I feel a tangle of things and can't quite work them out. I'll get there.