Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Master

oh well. someone misses out then.
Old 19-03-2018, 05:57 AM
Suspended
I don't know about twin flame stuff, this side of spiritual things, i get the idea and have heard all about it but putting that aside, the twin flame stuff.

What do you chose! fear or Love!? you can lie to the world but you cannot lie to your heart... not for to long.
Old 19-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
What do you chose! fear or Love!? you can lie to the world but you cannot lie to your heart... not for to long.

Give me fear every time. Then you don't fall into traps.
Old 19-03-2018, 01:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Give me fear every time. Then you don't fall into traps.

I have kind of said similar things before in a post, i understand, i do.. still at the same time this is life, it can be rough and unpleasant and almost everyone tries to avoid unpleasant things and situations, yea it makes sense... they normally end up in situations they don't like anyway though lol.. sometimes avoiding something you didn't want to avoid but you did it out of fear can still make you upset because you regret not doing what you wanted to do, heres a quote "those who fear suffering, suffer from fear"

Also things that make you happy can also make you sad, its just how it works, you get a dog, you love the dog you have heaps of great memories with the dog then one day it dies and it makes you sad.. and some spiritual people will say "oh yea thats why you don't get attached you fool" as if sadness is not ok, if you are sad then feel sad, it's just as much apart of the experience as any other part. When it comes to furry friends dying though it has made me sad in the past but it's more of a happy sad, its like you think of all the memories and its like ahh thank you friend, have fun where ever the universe may take you. Are these moments not beautiful? they are too me.

Kinda went off topic a little but anyway.
Old 20-03-2018, 07:01 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Then you don't fall into traps.

Be careful of traps... ya, do that tho.
Old 20-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Lorelyen

^^^ Some good points there. You don't get courage without some level of fear. But I think, going back on topic it's rarely males' fear of love, it's probably a compound of many things among which is commitment to someone tainted with spiritual aspirations the male is unwilling to meet. I can't speak for males though and...I wouldn't hound anyone. If they don't want to stay with me I'll appreciate the honesty and work through the sadness. I don't mistrust easily, a discomfort I get sorted out; or used to get sorted out asap. Now I find it better not to get into a position of having to trust.

This may sound flippant or don't care but it does put the onus on the boy. If he messes about he messes himself about. Could be it's a defence against me getting committed. If so...so what? Over a length of time one gets to know someone (in the sense of their reliability, integrity, trustworthiness and on) and so (I hope) there would be a drift into commitment if the man seemed right.

Interesting that this drift happened with no prompting, no demands or emotions with my soul mate.

Old 20-03-2018, 02:13 PM
Suspended
Master
Anthroposophy is the philosophy founded by Rudolf Steiner that postulates the existence of an objective, intellectually comprehensible spiritual world, accessible to human experience through inner development. More specifically, it aims to develop faculties of perceptive imagination, inspiration and intuition through the cultivation of a form of thinking independent of sensory experience,[1][2] and to present the results thus derived in a manner subject to rational verification. Anthroposophy aims to attain in its study of spiritual experience the precision and clarity attained by the natural sciences in their investigations of the physical world.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthroposophy