Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 13-08-2016, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyther
That sounds like an amazing experience. Did you have a sense of familiarity with these entities like you may have known them before or were they completely new for you?

not sure how much sense what i'm typing here will make to you but i was them, an aspect of them. i'm still there somehow. i never really leave, just shift focus. there is no time in that place. it's always forever.
Old 13-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
not sure how much sense what i'm typing here will make to you but i was them, an aspect of them. i'm still there somehow. i never really leave, just shift focus. there is no time in that place. it's always forever.

I can understand that as I've kind of had a similar experience during deep meditation. But instead of entities, it was with strange images/patterns.
Old 13-08-2016, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I was in the Amazon Basin at the time, 1996, and was dying from Shigella dysentery and
anaphylactic shock from expired Tetracycline.
I died for all practical purposes and left my body....)
My mouth is dropped!
CrystalSong...I had no idea this whole thing happened to you!

Speechless...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Has anyone questioned that we might be actually living in hell at this very moment?

There's an article which explains this very well , can't post links so you should google "The Joy of Realizing That This Place Is Hell"

TLDR , we live in a savage world where anything could happen to make you suffer , happiness is short lived almost non existent for some individuals , we lie to ourselves that everything will be ok while life beats us up

I'm not religious , I consider myself agnostic and I don't really understand why do we exist in such a place.
Old 26-09-2016, 06:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven33
Has anyone questioned that we might be actually living in hell at this very moment?

There's an article which explains this very well , can't post links so you should google "The Joy of Realizing That This Place Is Hell"

TLDR , we live in a savage world where anything could happen to make you suffer , happiness is short lived almost non existent for some individuals , we lie to ourselves that everything will be ok while life beats us up

I'm not religious , I consider myself agnostic and I don't really understand why do we exist in such a place.

I was just about to say this.

I believe the bible has been rewritten so many times and so the truth has been skewered a bit through cultural and language barriers...through time, and well because 'the winners of war write history.'

So I believe 70 to 80 percent of the bible is correct, if you read between the lines.

Anyway, the bible says God cast the Devil out of heaven, and although rules the underworld, the Devil could freely tread in and out of Eden. Also, when God called a meeting for angels, the Devil also showed up.

But 'thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.'

We are eternal souls, but we are not perfect (yet, and have not full ascended) and we reincarnate over and over, enslaved by the dark ones here on earth. We experience death and pain. This is hell to me. We reincarnate to learn our lessons for what seems like an eternity, painful experiences and sacrifices to better ourselves.

And it's almost over. We will truly see heaven soon when Ascension comes to full circle. Our sufferings will end and the sacrifices will no longer be necessary as every single life form will be treated respectfully and equally :)

They say that real hell is in your mind.

I've read also as some people stated that what you believe will manifest after you die, until you let it go and move on. So if you believe in a hell, you will make yourself suffer, lol

It can't get any worse than this, where some people live comfortably and others have absolutely no will or choice, no freedom, only knowing hunger and pain.

The bible often contradicts itself, saying that God is a loving God, yet saying that God is a jealous one. Love is all things good and kind. If it hurts, it's not love.
If Jesus turned his cheek to his enemies, yet God punishes souls eternally in hell...it is all very wrong. When I questioned all this, I very well know that we are already experiencing hell. On earth.
Old 24-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
I've done a lot of dying over the years and remember a few, but also have practiced a type of Yoga that allows one to go through the death process without cutting the cord that binds us to our body....so I've learned a few things about Heaven and Hell...And because I was a poor student and did things my teachers warned me against....I actually learned a lot more.
Heavens and Hells are astral realms, we can encounter them in the death process, and where we go is totally .....vibration related. My teachers taught me how to die without wasting any time in these realms, but like I said, I cheated and got curious. This would require a bit of a treatise to write about and I don't have much time these days, so will just touch upon it. Heavens and Hells only exist as long as we are still bound to duality, which most of us are, but they are not necessary encounters once one learns the Laws that govern that realm (death) that I call the "In-Between Time. There is no real "Heaven"... as mentioned in the first post. It is all astral in Nature, based in desire and fear etc. The technique to bypass these things is to (not so simply_ keep focussed on the Light on the other side. It can appear like a pinprick of light, but one of the Laws of this realm is that you will quickly go where your attention is placed....many souls can not....are not even aware of what is going on, younger souls are simply drawn "magnetically/energetically" to that which is in close resonance to their vibration. But more advanced souls, especially those who have meditated can retain a center in their awareness, and control the experience. The tricky thing about heavens and hells is....HMMM??? Well, time is very different there. You can literally spend an eternity in these realms, yet be reborn a few days later....And the have what I call "momentum"...basically once you "pull in" to them they have this......momentum, that sucks you in and drags you along to a point where you lose any memory of who you were as the person that "died".... It's like you are reborn in a totally new body, without the old memory...and in a totally new world.... To my teachers this was a useless distraction as to them this time, in between lives is where the most enhanced evolution can take place....and I'll vouch for that...BUT, this will not happen by pulling into those realms, but rather keeping focus on the light on the other side until you are there and engulfed....this is a place of extreme evolution. The Heaven and Hell realms just .....amplify our astral nature and make evolution more tedious. Most of what religion has burned into souls regarding the "death" state, is wrong, YET within it is a kernal of Truth. Yes there are Heaven and Hells...but you don't spend Eternity there, just feels like it...and yes, the quality of your vibration has something to do with where you find yourself there...But "being bad" doesn't mean you will be stuck suffering in a Hell Realm forever....total **. In fact often folks go to both places, then "spin out" and head into the "Light"....then into a place I call the "white hall" where we get with our group and sort of lay out some guidelines for the next incarnation.
Old 25-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff4freedom
I've done a lot of dying over the years and remember a few, but also have practiced a type of Yoga that allows one to go through the death process without cutting the cord that binds us to our body....so I've learned a few things about Heaven and Hell...And because I was a poor student and did things my teachers warned me against....I actually learned a lot more.
Heavens and Hells are astral realms, we can encounter them in the death process, and where we go is totally .....vibration related. My teachers taught me how to die without wasting any time in these realms, but like I said, I cheated and got curious. This would require a bit of a treatise to write about and I don't have much time these days, so will just touch upon it. Heavens and Hells only exist as long as we are still bound to duality, which most of us are, but they are not necessary encounters once one learns the Laws that govern that realm (death) that I call the "In-Between Time. There is no real "Heaven"... as mentioned in the first post. It is all astral in Nature, based in desire and fear etc. The technique to bypass these things is to (not so simply_ keep focussed on the Light on the other side. It can appear like a pinprick of light, but one of the Laws of this realm is that you will quickly go where your attention is placed....many souls can not....are not even aware of what is going on, younger souls are simply drawn "magnetically/energetically" to that which is in close resonance to their vibration. But more advanced souls, especially those who have meditated can retain a center in their awareness, and control the experience. The tricky thing about heavens and hells is....HMMM??? Well, time is very different there. You can literally spend an eternity in these realms, yet be reborn a few days later....And the have what I call "momentum"...basically once you "pull in" to them they have this......momentum, that sucks you in and drags you along to a point where you lose any memory of who you were as the person that "died".... It's like you are reborn in a totally new body, without the old memory...and in a totally new world.... To my teachers this was a useless distraction as to them this time, in between lives is where the most enhanced evolution can take place....and I'll vouch for that...BUT, this will not happen by pulling into those realms, but rather keeping focus on the light on the other side until you are there and engulfed....this is a place of extreme evolution. The Heaven and Hell realms just .....amplify our astral nature and make evolution more tedious. Most of what religion has burned into souls regarding the "death" state, is wrong, YET within it is a kernal of Truth. Yes there are Heaven and Hells...but you don't spend Eternity there, just feels like it...and yes, the quality of your vibration has something to do with where you find yourself there...But "being bad" doesn't mean you will be stuck suffering in a Hell Realm forever....total **. In fact often folks go to both places, then "spin out" and head into the "Light"....then into a place I call the "white hall" where we get with our group and sort of lay out some guidelines for the next incarnation.

This is very fascinating and intriguing.
Old 26-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Ascender
Yes sadly the majority of people unless very drugged up are paralysed and crippled by fear of the unknown when they pass. This is why it is so important to try an prepare those who are aware that they will soon transition due to illness and such. The frame and state of mind that you are in as well as your beliefs about death and dying create the initial experience at the time of death. I have experienced the energy of anxious, panicked and fear stricken earth bound spirits and it can be avoided, living with an open heart and mind is the beginning.