Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 21-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Greybeard

And by the way, my Master Astrologer Course only takes 10 minutes to complete...
And carries a full 100% Money-back Guarantee...
If you have not become a Master Astrologer within 3 weeks, all you have to do is find me, catch me, tie me up....and you can have your money back, if I haven't lost it all in Las Vegas.
Old 21-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Osian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybeard
I thought you had Aries on the 8th....What does Scorpio have to do with it?

I thought the 8th house was is scorpio or not? and yes i am a virgo rising actually. How did u know that??

I think my 12th house is pisces & regarding why i'm curious about past life is purely because i feel i have core wounds carried forward into this life and to find out what they are would help bring about healing in this life. I seem to be repeating patterns and have many challenges no matter how sweet life is, also a fear of choking (no i've never choked or have i...) amongst other things.

ok this is wot i am apparently!!! if you care to look.

SunLibra5.42 AscendantVirgo21.05 MoonVirgo0.25 Mercury Libra 4.34
Venus scorpio 16.44 Mars scorpio 6.20 Jupiter leo 4.10. Saturn virgo 8.01
Uranus scorpio 14.17 Neptune sagittarious 15.50 Pluto Libra 16.12

IILibra14.1 IIIScorpio13.22 IVSagittarius18.32 VCapricorn24.49 VIAquarius25.53 VIIPisces21.05 VIIIAries14.11IXTaurus13.22MidheavenGemini18.32Lil ithCancer28.23 XICancer24.49Asc nodeVirgo26.47 XIILeo25.53

and it looks like i was wrong AGAIN... 12th house is leo right? ruled by jupiter?? so looking at aries in the 8th house is not helpful then. Where should i be looking. Thanks!

Oh and its my 3rd house in scorpio!! maybe i should see a prfessional astrologer to explain this. I'm so confused anout the houses.
Old 21-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Osian

Looks like my spelling and typing have hit the wall, how very un virgo like!
Old 21-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Greybeard

OK....So you were born at Truro, England on 29 Sept 1978 at 0600....is that correct? Actually a few miles north of Truro, but the map I have doesn't show any real town in the near vicinity so I used Truro.
Old 21-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Osian

thats just spooky! do you know me?? yes i was!
Old 21-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Greybeard

So....the Ascendant and Midheaven are almost at right angles in the zodiac, as I said....no intercepted signs

What is notable about this chart is its concentration of all the planets in one part of the sky, all bundled up, enclosed between Jupiter and Neptune. Jupiter, as you can see, is the first of the planets in this bundle to Rise over the horizon (he had already done that about 3 hours before your birth, which is why he is in the 11th house already. The Sun will rise about an hour after you are born. P.S.: Leo is not ruled by Jupiter, but by the Sun. Jupiter is in Leo, and is ruled by the Sun, as is the 12th House with Leo on its cusp. However, the two planets within the 12th, Saturn and Moon, are ruled by the afflicted Mercury -- who is utterly consumed by the Sun, himself in detriment. Goodness.

So Jupiter is the "Leading Planet" in this bundle pattern, and for that reason he comes into High Focus in your own psychological pattern. He assumes a preeminent position in your life and character.

The second thing I notice here is that Mars is the Final Dispositor of this chart. He has a lot of power too. He is in Scorpio, his own sign...no one else rules him. But if we follow the chain of planets ruling signs (and therefore the planets in those signs), we find that Mars ends up ruling everyone else. He is the final dispositor.....He "disposes" all the other planets. Look up the word "dispose" in your dictionary. He is the lord of all the other planets.

The third thing I notice is that Mercury, who is lord of the horoscope (He rules the rising sign of Virgo, and what is now called the Ascendant used to be called the horoscope) is Combust in the First House. The Ascendant [First House] determines your entire life course, because it is "The Beginning" (it's where the Sun and all the planets and stars first come up into view, or rise...and so is the symbolic beginning) and the beginning of anything determines its outcome. The combust Mercury (combust means very very close to the Sun... a severe "affliction" in astrology) is very near the center of the whole pattern, which is at about 10 Libra.

We also notice that all of the planets are in the Eastern half of the sky; there are none in the west.

Personally I don't believe in "past lives." Whether or not they actually exist, or really were, is not the point. The point is that we are able to deal only with this present life. Our "past life" is the period from conception to the present moment. Our "past life" is all those things hidden away in our unconscious mind, to which we are denied conscious access but which control every step along our path.

The only possible way we can deal with that "past life" is from our present position in the here-and-now. Anything else is necessarily a terrible waste of time and life energy. All people, not just you, are born "wounded." I have used that very term many times in this forum already. My root purpose in being in this forum, other than some personal entertainment, is to help people, through astrology, to begin to see how to heal their wounds. No one but you can heal yourself.
Old 21-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Osian

Thanks for taking a look, very interesting to read your view on it, i thought it all looked a bit "bundled" and to one side aswell, all in the east, is this why i'm drawn to Bali i wonder.

Obviously i know very little about jupiter other than it is the planet of expansion so thanks again i will look deeper into that. I do feel my mars placement is a very strong one which is pretty much what you said. I have been told by several people my mars in scorpio is blatently obvious - in a good way (i hope) Not to sure i like the sound of a severe affliction.

I agree we can heal ouselves, past lives is a mystery that is like to pull up if i can, i quite often go places and think "yes i've been here before" i feel there is so much more to life and to us as spiritual beings. Being on the physical dimension IS limiting but i feel that veil is becoming thinner. I was curious if our astrological makeup defines us how we respond throughout our lives and whether it sheds any light on our past life. So clearly from the start me looking at my 8th house in aries meant.....well nothing! I feel there is something nice going on that im just not getting, like a lesson. I don't know what but it is to do with my soul/higher self trying to tell me, its lesson after lesson after lesson......

Thanks for your time
Old 22-11-2011, 04:18 AM
Greybeard

You are drawn to Bali because it is tax-free and really laid back. You should live where I live; people ride horses to work here.

The horoscope portrays you in great detail, very deeply. Both your character (call it personality if you wish) and your destiny in life are set forth here. I don't think I asked if you are male or female. The chart is read differently for a man and a woman.
Old 22-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Osian

I am female. Riding horses for a living would be perfect, i have fantasized many tomes about moving to America or canada, i bhave relatives in vancouver - that might help.

So my destiny is set out in our charts? how interesting. How accurate is it? i mean can it tell an astrologer how someone will say...die? sexual needs? children? partners? wealth fame & fortune etc..... work?
Old 25-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Greybeard

It tells all of that.

It is very accurate.

You must understand that the horoscope is a charting of a life "written in symbols" and the interpretation depends on the skill of the astrologer. But the life will follow the plan set forth in the chart very closely. Events, their nature and timing, are shown in the chart. Your character is defined there.

Women work cattle here on horseback. The men usually have them ride sweep and they take the point and flanks when herding. Cattle here are put on range in the rugged mountains for the summer, and come October you have to go up on horseback for a couple of weeks and bring them down.

If it's available to you, you might enjoy the documentary "Sweetgrass" about herding sheep in the Absaroka Mountains of Montana. That job made a grown man cry, broke him down.

I knew a man who left Midland, Texas on his horse, rode up into my country here in Idaho and back down again. Took him 4 years. He would travel during the spring and summer, then find a winter job on some ranch breaking horses. He had some stories to tell.