Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Electric-Shadow

Was this astral projection? or NDE?

Hi

something happened to me a while ago, which, since reading the astral projection article im starting to think thats what it was.

I was sound asleep or was i meditating? lol anyway, i heard a piano playing, then i saw my pysicall body (excuse spelling) behind me, as i came out infront of it, it was sort of blurred.

then i must've got a bit scared as i woke up before it got any further.

I felt a bit sweaty, and a little bit cold, barely noticable though. however i was sweating rather a lot.

Was it astral projection? or was it a near death experoence?
one more thing, i wasn't even trying to astral project at the time :)

also on one other ocaision whilst meditating i saw a brilliant flash of white light, it sort of covered my vision if you know what i mean, i wouldn' mind knowing what that was too :)

anyway i hope some light could be shed on this.

Thanks for any help xxxx
L&L to all

Last edited by Electric-Shadow : 15-10-2006 at 12:07 PM. Reason: forgott to ad a bit xxx
Old 15-10-2006, 02:24 PM
Fiona

This is very interesting. I have never managed to project really successfully but I have come close to this, and seen and heard similar things - lights, music. I don't know where these sounds/images come from - or why they appear. I am sure that someone else on this forum more experienced in these matters can answer your questions.

You were not in a life threatening situation or physically damaged in any way so what makes you think your experience was an NDE?
Old 15-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Electric-Shadow

well it made me think it could've been that because my guides said that people see/hear the same thing when they pass. So it did worry me a bit, as i'd never heard of astral projection at that time so couldn't have known that was what it was.

Also if you're wondering why my guides didn't tell me that, it's because i couldn't hear them at the time :( its been on and of like that.
Old 15-10-2006, 02:35 PM
Deactivated Account
[Also if you're wondering why my guides didn't tell me that, it's because i couldn't hear them at the time :( its been on and of like that.[/quote]
same here it's frustrating sometimes
Old 15-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Fiona

'fraid I don't have any guides, or at least not that I know of.... jus' lil ole me!
Old 15-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Electric-Shadow

awww, blesss xxxxxxxx

I'm sure you will get a guide soon, when the times right they will come, or make themselves known. also some guides like to observe you for a while first before they make themselves known to you.
Old 15-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Fiona

Thank you. I shall look forward to becoming acquainted with them.
Closed Thread