Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 31-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Someone to meditate with (online)

Hi all,

I've read that meditation can be a shared experience. In fact, many practitioners rely on a meditation buddy as an important part of their journey towards greater peace of mind. Some of the benefits I can think of:

1. Hold yourself accountable
2. Enjoy mutual support
3. Tap into collective power

So I'm looking for people who would like to meditate with me online. Basically just start together at a time we agree (no video or sound).

We can both use a guided meditation of your choice, or binaural beats.

Any takers?
Old 03-02-2017, 07:00 PM
Seeker
Group meditation(s are excellent, there is indeed additional benefit to one's private sitting practice. I might suggest joining a group sit in your area LIVE rather than online. Which I imagine would be somewhat challenging. Kudos for making the attempt and supplying an opening though.

I hope you are able to get something going.

Casey
Old 03-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Deactivated Account
I opened this thread on accident... Meant to be? I'd like to give it a go, I've heard some interesting stories about online meditation groups =)
Old 03-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Deactivated Account
(Deleted Duplicate comment)

....And now this is the 3rd comment and this thread has had 33 views... 333
Old 07-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Experiencer
I would love to join your group meditation SpiritFriend, do you have times when you would like us all to be here, select a time to join you and I will be here :)
Old 08-02-2017, 04:19 AM
Master
I have never experienced remote group meditation but I have experienced being in a room with hundreds of people with all of us in meditation and that is a most wonderful and incredible experience. On second thought I have experienced remote group meditation, a wonderful experience back in the 1970's when it was announced on radio a worldwide day of meditation and people around the world meditated at the same GMT and that was incredible also. Below is a link related to this:

http://www.worldmeditationday.com/
Old 11-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritFriend
Hi all,

I've read that meditation can be a shared experience. In fact, many practitioners rely on a meditation buddy as an important part of their journey towards greater peace of mind. Some of the benefits I can think of:

1. Hold yourself accountable
2. Enjoy mutual support
3. Tap into collective power

So I'm looking for people who would like to meditate with me online. Basically just start together at a time we agree (no video or sound).

We can both use a guided meditation of your choice, or binaural beats.

Any takers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamahawk
I opened this thread on accident... Meant to be? I'd like to give it a go, I've heard some interesting stories about online meditation groups =)

I'm open. I've experienced as well as already knew group meditation is far more enegetically powerful. I can't believe it doesn't work on-line either. We're energetically connected in time and intent.

I'm EST and I wonder what time y'all will coordinate.

This could be nice. Thanks ~